Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin!  (Read 21393 times)
DashBargain (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 12:26:01 AM by DashBargain

With DashBargain you can buy anything from any online store with cryptocurrency. There are six currencies that we accept: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Nano and Zcash.
We process all orders same day and are faster, easier and more convenient than any other alternative.

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djerv1919

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

I ordered a boardgame from a Scandinavian vendor. They figured out how to place an order and I got my package in the mail yesterday. The process was a little long before the actual order was placed with the vendor, but I could do everything from my smartphone.
Have already placed a second order.

I realise I'm not a trusted member of this forum since I made this account solely to write this review, but take it for what it is worth.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 04:13:03 PM by DashBargain

I ordered a boardgame from a Scandinavian vendor. They figured out how to place an order and I got my package in the mail yesterday. The process was a little long before the actual order was placed with the vendor, but I could do everything from my smartphone.
Have already placed a second order.

I realise I'm not a trusted member of this forum since I made this account solely to write this review, but take it for what it is worth.

Thank you very much for the review, Djerv1919, much appreciated Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:02:40 PM

Happy New Year everyone!  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:18:41 AM

Friends,

we keep accepting orders. DashBargain works 24/7, we accept all major cryptocurrencies and process the orders within 24 hours!

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
eikaramba

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:49:43 PM

Disclaimer: i was asked by DashBargain after an order to post a review here:

Ususally i used https://thebigcoin.io for bitcoin purchases, but it is currently out of service. So i found dashbargain and bought 2 flight tickets via them.
The service was very fast and helped me with custom questions that i had. for example with thebigcoin they usually do the checkin for you. That means you don't get anything from the flight provider, which is a little bit unsettling. They also share the account credentials with you, so that you can do it yourself, but i have to say i found the approach of DasBargain to just put MY email into the form better. With that i am sure to have everything and can do the checkin myself.

All in all i'm happy with my first purchase and will likely continue to use the service also in the future.

The only negative issue is that their support email seems to be broken or on some spam list. my emails always get rejected, however it seems they get through nevertheless. a short statement from them would be nice.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:51:13 PM

Looking into email issue

Thanks for taking the time to write a feedback  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
giaki3003

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

I've been using this service for almost a year now. Great customer support, great merchant support (I ordered a lot of stuff from basically everywhere, Amazon, Aliexpress, StockX, always great service and never had an issue); I recommend this service a lot to anyone looking for a cheap alternative to a crypto to fiat gateway.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:38:01 PM

Great review, thank you giaki3003  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:50:48 PM

Shop for anything on Amazon and many online retailers and pay with Bitcoin, Dash and Zcash. DashBargain is an easy-to-use fast service to buy any things you like with cryptocurrency:

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:28:22 AM

How to submit an order?
Very easy.
Click "Order Now"; you will have to enter the email and the URL of the item which you wish to buy. We will send you a confirmation and a CoinPayments link by email. Here is an example:

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=_pay&reset=1&merchant=7161964cbbc66dc9a057e044d31bbb03&item_name=PUMA+Men%27s+Grip+Sport+Golf-Shoes&currency=USD&amountf=57.00000000&quantity=1&allow_quantity=0&want_shipping=0&shippingf=3.50000000&allow_extra=0&

Make a payment with the crypto of your choice.
Done! We`ll purchase your item with your shipping information and will send you the tracking number within few hours.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:19:16 PM

On average, how much time do you take to make the order? also, I was wondering If you accept orders that involves using the client's account? Basically, I have an account on a website where I have funds (from a redeemed gift card) but it's not enough to make an order, so I need the rest to be covered using a credit card. If I put that on "Notes" and give the necessary credentials, would you be able to do it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:37:23 AM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (1)

24 hours is our absolute max, usually within 2-3 hours

also, I was wondering If you accept orders that involves using the client's account? Basically, I have an account on a website where I have funds (from a redeemed gift card) but it's not enough to make an order, so I need the rest to be covered using a credit card. If I put that on "Notes" and give the necessary credentials, would you be able to do it?

Yes absolutely, without question  Smiley

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:23:31 PM

As always, we work every day and accept orders to buy anything from any online store Smiley
The process is quick and easy, just let us know what you want to buy, and we will send you the invoice and process your order very fast!

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
hulard
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:44:02 PM

This is my first post and perhaps last as I just came to leave a review. I have used DashBargain twice I think and both times were successful, one was for a very expensive item which arrived later than expected resulting in a refund for delivery fee (Not at the fault of DashBargain, was the retailer). DashBargain told me they received a refund for the delivery and let me use it on my next purchase.

I began using these guys as BitcoinSuperStore/Anchor-X shut down and I do not regret it. My only small issue is the currency conversion rate they use, I believe they use the PayPal currency conversion which as everyone knows is not that good and around 5% different to the MasterCard rate. It is not too big an issue though and definitely not an issue if your item is originally in USD!
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:14:47 PM

This is my first post and perhaps last as I just came to leave a review. I have used DashBargain twice I think and both times were successful, one was for a very expensive item which arrived later than expected resulting in a refund for delivery fee (Not at the fault of DashBargain, was the retailer). DashBargain told me they received a refund for the delivery and let me use it on my next purchase.

I began using these guys as BitcoinSuperStore/Anchor-X shut down and I do not regret it. My only small issue is the currency conversion rate they use, I believe they use the PayPal currency conversion which as everyone knows is not that good and around 5% different to the MasterCard rate. It is not too big an issue though and definitely not an issue if your item is originally in USD!

Thank you Smiley

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:49:27 PM

Friends,

we have an issue with the form for submitting orders on the website. Please use support@dashbargain.com for sending your orders to us (a temporary solution)

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:57:30 PM

We're excited to announce a new partnership: you can now order anything through DashBargain twice for free when you subscribe to CoinTracking, the world's #1 crypto tax software / portfolio manager!

Check out CoinTracking here: https://cointracking.info/benefits.php

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:38:16 PM

How do you handle refunds with AliExpress? If let's say you made an order (from the customer's account), and the funds were deducted from your credit card but then, the goods were never shipped and the seller ended up refunding you. Would you refund your customer in BTC or he'll have to choose something else to buy?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:11:05 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2020, 08:01:53 PM by DashBargain

Hi OmegaStarScream,

in most cased the customers choose to order something else and if not, refund is made in USD equivalent, as we convert crypto to USD instantly.
A small correction: we make an order from our account, not from customer's one, and shipping is made to customer's address.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: