Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LASER - A Blockchain-Agnostic Service Layer for improved speed, anonymity  (Read 2263 times)
hawsetiny

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

I found the information in the project is very clear and interesting, create high reliability. I hope in future there will be a lot of people know and invest in the project. Kiss
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

network to live in a short time. in my opinion this is very strange. because everyone thinks life for a long time. but you make the opposite. but whatever it is, I think it is impossible to create something new if it is not based on a mature concept

is this project still running? I didn't find the latest information about sales that occurred in this project. I see this project has been running for a long time.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Laser is a service layer model that operates on a blockchain network. It provides services that may not be genuine for certain blockchain, such as instant transfers, and anonymous transactions
henrycryptoland

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

“Instant” inter-blockchain transactions coming soon – thanks to hash-rate boost

https://www.crypto-reporter.com/press-releases/instant-inter-blockchain-transactions-coming-soon-thanks-to-hash-rate-boost-5462/
henrycryptoland

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

Blockchain and crypto: Which technologies should we be talking about? by Shidan Gouran

https://www.blockchaintechnology-news.com/2018/09/27/blockchain-and-crypto-which-technologies-should-we-be-talking-about/
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

There is practically no discussion of the project, solid spam in this thread. Most likely, this project will not achieve anything, since the team seems to have no experience in this industry. But I still wish them success!)
Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

Has the project completed its fees? How do I understand the bounty program is over and everyone will need to go through KYC? Where and how can this be done?
zoom2k

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

There is practically no discussion of the project, solid spam in this thread. Most likely, this project will not achieve anything, since the team seems to have no experience in this industry. But I still wish them success!)
You clearly have not looked at the team behind Laser, as the team behind Laser is Global Blockchain Technologies.

I wish that I was not right. But this project is quite quiet, few have heard of it, over the past almost half a year. I think that the maximum that LASER was able to collect is $ 1 million. When will this information be announced?
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project Laser to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/laser-protocol
Hukam_vk18

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:36:37 PM

bitcoin is the most searchable keyword in last two year,we all love bitcoin,check here bitcoin price history ,live price and chart -
 bitcoin price today
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: