Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable altcoins  (Read 2015 times)
neverth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:41:49 PM

Start with small. Blocknet, Storj, Shift, etc...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:09:03 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 04:51:06 PM by Shady

If feeling speculative about Bitcoin's rival, Bitcoin Cash would pair well and looking at DogeCoin the graphs look swell also. Try looking at market share and user acquisition in the economies around them... Sometimes sig campaigns pay more than sole promotion but beware of scams.

I'd try performing market tests, but it'll seem better to diversify on top of that.

coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

Recently, the bitcoin cash is very hot. Its value increased so fast. Though I don't fully understand the reason behind the price pumb. Maybe It deserve short term investment at least.

bestrolledLs

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:52:43 AM

I like SYS PIVX FCT OMG ANS DCR
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

Decred has the BEST solution for governance and makes people vote on it's future that actually have skin in the game. With Decred, you likely won't have the same problems that Bitcoin/Litecoin/Eth have.

Also, DCR still offers some really great staking profits. PIVX is also good but their masternode rewards are minimal. As people REALLY love constant income, DCR is a solid bet even in bear markets. Another argument is that DCR has not reached the hype phase yet. The project just started focusing on more consumer-based things such as shiny wallets and marketing. I suspect Decred to rise to $300-450m until the end of this year.

You should try it.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

What are the most profitable altcoins for beginners to invest?
Are signature campaigns good source of extra income?
Newbie here. Thanks in advance for the advice
No one can reallt say accurately which is the most profitable altcoin to invest to right now since all that will be posted here are on subjective view. Signature campaigns are not a goof source of extra income for newbies. A word of advice, research an altcoin first before investing since it is dangerous to invest right away. Since you srr a newbie I suggest you trade one of fhe top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:45:27 PM

Every altcoin has a vision and mission to benefit the user altcoin ,, but we as altcoin users must be careful to choose which is more profitable for us. And for signature campaigns is the best place to earn extra income.
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

signature campaigns good source for extra income also in newbies, some of signature campaign accepts newbies partipants, so you can get extra income
RigbyDigby

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

I have been trading for a while now. Each coin will have it rises and falls.  Some coins I see that often fluctuate frequently are ARDR, EMC2, NXT, POT, DGB, and BURST.  I trade on the Poloniex exchange, but I believe right now is a great time to buy into alt coins as they are all lower than average and the market has been quite volatile those last few months.  Although I believe Q4 will bring stabilization.
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

In this time...Im buying Safex and Blocknet...and we will see... Huh

viparmenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

Profitable in sense of mining are bitbeans and Litedoge - one gets ca. 3% profit per Month keeping your coins online.

For trading nobody can really predict the price.

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

I think it is for you to invest ETH because for me ETH is a most promising altcoin. It is the highest valued altcoin than other altcoins. If you're asking if signature campaigns are good source of extra income, my answer is yes but it depends on the campaign. You can be a victim of scams so be aware of the campaign that you are going to join.

marketprice

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

Waves, MGO, GNT, CVC, all look to go 5x+ over the next 6months
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:13:55 PM

All coins are profitable if you are capable of foreseeing price movements in short term. Other than that Ethereum was the most profitable one for years.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MarMoCoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Market Mover

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

We will be having our ICO soon and this will be a great opportunity for those early in.

MarketMover.pro
MarketMoverCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050013
Moving markets in ways you can only imagine Wink
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:13:12 AM

I think all altcoins will be good for brinvestment, because all the coins have their own rhythm to rise and fall in price,
  yes, the signature campaign for me is extra revenue and I like that. Grin
inthelongrun

Activity: 1694
Merit: 592

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:36:49 AM

The other day, almost all the top volume alts went red. That was such a perfect timing for buying. But no worries, you can still buy now and then hold. I believe you are still learning the necessary skills for trading since you are still a newbie. You can buy Waves, ETC, BAT, DGB, Status, and Strat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████