Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack Whatsapp, Reward $150 of BTC  (Read 638 times)
head shot (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

Hi guys, is there in this forum that can hack whatsapp others without having to touch the victim's phone?

I already have a cell phone number used by the victim and I have been looking for tutorials on google, but it seems that it is useless because all the tutorials that I find always hide the software or whatever it is he uses to hack whatsapp.

If there are guys here who have software or whatever it to hack whatsapp, I'm ready to pay for $150 BTC.

I can not explain more details here about the problems that I face, so please PM me if you have what I want, we will discuss in more detail in PM.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

I think you have ended up in the wrong place for getting your work done. Almost everyone on this forum do only bitcoin or crypto currency related things, and i don't see your service relating to it at all, except the fact that you are paying in bitcoin. And i have never seen any hackers around, in this forum. Let's see if you can get one out from the holes.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:51:31 PM

It is almost impossible to hack whatsapp remotely.Notice the "almost"? If somebody can do this they won't be doing it for $150 dolar.Unless you have physcial access to device or you are on the same network with that device your chances are lower than zero.
head shot (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

I think you have ended up in the wrong place for getting your work done. Almost everyone on this forum do only bitcoin or crypto currency related things, and i don't see your service relating to it at all, except the fact that you are paying in bitcoin. And i have never seen any hackers around, in this forum. Let's see if you can get one out from the holes.

I will pay it in BTC, if I post in the wrong place, then in what section I should post this, can you tell me?
head shot (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

It is almost impossible to hack whatsapp remotely.Notice the "almost"? If somebody can do this they won't be doing it for $150 dolar.Unless you have physcial access to device or you are on the same network with that device your chances are lower than zero.

I've seen some tutorials on google and youtube and that is worked, but the guy who shared the tutorial always hide the software he was using.

I know, for things like this will not be distributed freely and have to spend money to get that software or that service.

I'm sure hackers are everywhere even I'm sure hackers are also in this forum and they are always hiding, so if they see this thread I hope they contact me, I'm ready to pay more if he can prove the software will run well.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

I will pay it in BTC, if I post in the wrong place, then in what section I should post this, can you tell me?
I think, you are one of the devs of Whatsapp trying to patch all exploits nice one. Wink

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:43:23 PM

I've seen some tutorials on google and youtube and that is worked, but the guy who shared the tutorial always hide the software he was using.

I know, for things like this will not be distributed freely and have to spend money to get that software or that service.

I'm sure hackers are everywhere even I'm sure hackers are also in this forum and they are always hiding, so if they see this thread I hope they contact me, I'm ready to pay more if he can prove the software will run well.

Everyone of them is fake don't be so naive please.You can write any type of account.Game accounts , forum accounts or anything you want and you will see this "generator" called softwares.Sometimes it's virus sometimes it wants you to do a couple survey for them.There is only one thing you can do on someone with their Whatsapp remotly is if they are using Android you can make their phone crash.Something simple like that is worth 2000$ and I'm not even joking you can find it if you search it.I don't know what kind of social revenge plan you have in your mind but i'm telling you as a friend you will not find it in here or anywhere.
head shot (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

Everyone of them is fake don't be so naive please.You can write any type of account.Game accounts , forum accounts or anything you want and you will see this "generator" called softwares.Sometimes it's virus sometimes it wants you to do a couple survey for them.There is only one thing you can do on someone with their Whatsapp remotly is if they are using Android you can make their phone crash.Something simple like that is worth 2000$ and I'm not even joking you can find it if you search it.I don't know what kind of social revenge plan you have in your mind but i'm telling you as a friend you will not find it in here or anywhere.

that's what I'm looking for, I'm sure there is software to divert the generator code because I have seen it.

I do not want to take revenge on anyone, this is a very secret matter and I can not explain it here.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

If victim guve you  phone for 5 seconds....then we will do...PM ME
head shot (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:31:35 PM

If victim guve you  phone for 5 seconds....then we will do...PM ME

Cheesy I can also do it myself if only like that, I want to do it without touching the victim's phone.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

Most of the security related issues have been already patched by them I think you are in the wrong place as people here uses Bitcoin which can't be hacked until now(possible only when its user's fault). I think it will be better if you search on the dark web or ask help from them but don't forget to use an Escrow service from here to protect yourself from any scam. No need to pay them first as the world is full of scammers.
Good Luck
usman.temuri

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:46:57 PM

I think its illegal and nobody's here to going this job for You
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:51:07 PM

it's illegal friends, it's like stealing from someone else. even very difficult to take whatsapp others without touching their phone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: