Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 03:11:37 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox will be open tomorrow at 3:00 GMT [UPD2: postponed till 25 june ]  (Read 2501 times)
Clipse
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 07:35:06 PM
 #21



In all my trades (BTC->USD or back again) they've taken 0.65% from both the BTC and dollar sides, effectively making the fee 1.3%.

UM WHAT??? Does that mean they were making 2.6% off a Trade?
Since both Buyer and Seller pays that 1.3%... HOLY CRAP!!!

Dude, read that again: they've taken 0.65% from both the BTC and dollar sides, effectively making the fee 1.3%

(Still a lot of dosh, though…)

Cheers,


Dude, think about it again: They're taken 0.65% from both the BTC and dollar sides, from a buy order, effectively making the fee 1.3% on the buyer's end,  The seller gets the same treatment: taken 0.65% from both the BTC and dollar sides.

Total fee for the completed trade = 2.6%
That's a lot of dosh X2, or whatever that is.




This looks like a windows brain dump.

It is 0.65% from the seller ie. BTC value and then 0.65% from the buyer ie. $ value which would total 1.3%

Not hard right?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!