Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me design Masternode Blockchain to solve all the world’s problems  (Read 104 times)
FoolFully (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Im writing the white paper for The Book of Leaves Blockchain that was sought by Leonardo da Vinci to solve all the world’s Problems. I want to sell node ownership as roundtable membership so the node owners choose which users get rewarded.

In what ways can I implement Masternode to ensure node owners choose app users that align with the mission statement of supporting users solving world problems?

The app I already have constructed facilitates cooperative poetry creation but now want the messaging between poets that creates the poetry to be encrypted in a Blockchain that generates rewards for poets and node owners.

Can someone please share key points I may want to include in my whitepaper?

Here’s how the app functions and how to become anointed as a roundtable member

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294872978/poet-tree-poetry-a-poetic-social-network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FoolFully (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

What if I sell roundtable membership to be node owners that vote which app users get rewards but have the node owners controlled by Masternodes so if they don’t make choices like they are suppose to do then they are penalized. Perhaps perform periodic manual audits on Blockchain to check past choices from the nodes so then if it’s discovered they made bad choices then they make less rewards in future and if they keep making bad choices then they will lose their node ownership. I don’t want to do staking though because each roundtable member is to have equal rights so perhaps they can just have varying reward amounts so if it decreases too much then the membership dissolves. I suppose it could be like staking in a way in that people can purchase more than 1 node. Any ideas? 
FoolFully (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Help reinvent the ancient Japanese tradition of collaborative poetry to bring forth the mythical Book of Leaves - as sought by Leonardo da Vinci - to solve all the world’s problems. The keyword here is collaborative because if the right people work together then any problem can be solved and poetry requires more thought in choosing words so the ideas are better. Put all of this together into an app so it’s a game that everyone in the world can play and then any problem can be solved. Rules from the Japanese Renga style of poetry need to be followed so a topic is presented in the 1st verse and then other poets add verses of the same topic and pattern while a moderator enforces other rules. Traditional Renga consist of verses with repeating sound counts of 5-7-5 and 7-7 but this is not a necessary rule as there can be any syllable count and rhyme patterns to form poetry. The app is constructed for poets to arrange verses as branches on a tree so alternate verses can be exchanged into different versions of poetry until everyone agrees on the best branches to form 1 tree for the best solution to the issue.

Here’s the traditional Renga style

Puzzle of branches
Come from a seed to a tree
It’s the Book of Leaves

To solve all the world’s problems
Through Poet Tree Poetry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: