Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:25:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Mining not paying out  (Read 1380 times)
freebutcaged

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:08:03 AM

After I calculated my earnings with them I am now in profit since the last price surge, but now that I'm in profit I only get a dust amount every week

Instead of every day, I'm starting to think that it was never a good idea to invest on cloud mining, how many times should people warn you about not

Getting ROI with any cloud mining services? even though I invested the smallest amount possible I feel sorry for those people with thousands stuck

In there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

Yes it is true that they are having issues on processing withdrawals everyday but that can also be some technical issues they are going through or their mining rigs got into maintenance mood for few hours or days.

If they are selling more hash power than they actually own like I have doubt before then within next few months they might be known as another scam cloud mining sites. Its always risky to invest into cloud mining sites.

Thats mostly the case with cloudmining sites. They rely on new money coming in to pay for the older contract holders. They are really running a ponzi scheme and Genesis Mining could be one of the largest one out there. Give it some time, like all ponzis, it will collapse.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
Oilacris

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:26:37 AM

Looks like soon genesis mining will also turn into another scam and will be added under scam sites in bitcoin niche. No any cloud mining platform can run for lifetime because their business model is just like that of other hyips.

I will never invest in cloud mining and will also suggest other to stay away from cloud mining sites.
To add up maybe they are panning to have an exit scam already knowing that the price of bitcoin rose up now and even reaching 5k usd. This is why i dont really trust any cloud mining sites as of now specially on what happen on hashocean too back in the past.Genesis is operating for years as of now and as you said no one could really sustain until to lifetime.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:09:21 PM

After I calculated my earnings with them I am now in profit since the last price surge, but now that I'm in profit I only get a dust amount every week

Instead of every day, I'm starting to think that it was never a good idea to invest on cloud mining, how many times should people warn you about not

Getting ROI with any cloud mining services? even though I invested the smallest amount possible I feel sorry for those people with thousands stuck

In there.
All have been warned from the start that cloud mining is not a profitable investment. Indeed there may be people who do not believe and they must think this is a joke. In the end there will be regret that this should not be done. It's open even when the genesis of mining has a problem, now all the bitcoins owned by all registered users will probably disappear altogether. We keep up with other information and explanations until everything becomes fixed and reliable.

Hui8

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

You did not listen that every cloud mining site is scammer and all of them will tend to pay you at the first time but won't do anything good for you in later times. This is very simple as they run out of the business due to no more payback options are available to them.

I don't know why people trusted genesis and hashflare mining and kept talking about its legality but both of them are now facing the same problem. One of them reduced contract term while one of them are missing the payouts for users. Seems very fishy as bitcoin is increasing in the value they are getting more costs for paying people.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
savioroshan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:57:08 PM

Friend, just wait for one week. Genesis mining always pays me once in a week after accumulating around 0.0015 btc. So I think they are waiting to accumulate some btc before sending you .I think they are doing this to avoid the hugh transaction fees. So please wait for some time may be 3 or 4 days. I hope you will receive your coins after that.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                    ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
          ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:36:32 PM

I don't know why people trusted genesis and hashflare mining and kept talking about its legality but both of them are now facing the same problem. One of them reduced contract term while one of them are missing the payouts for users. Seems very fishy as bitcoin is increasing in the value they are getting more costs for paying people.

People's interest in cloud mining comes from the fact that they are desperately trying to find a passive form of income (i.e. generating money without actually doing anything). In order to achieve this, they blindly put their money into whatever they can find that looks promising and legit. In cloud mining terms, people consider them to be legit when they are paying out as promised -- they however don't see that it is their own money that they get returned slowly. At the end of the day, people will only learn when things will hurt them in their pocket, financially speaking....

Xavofat

Activity: 714

Satoshi wanted "small, casual transactions".

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:01:18 PM

After I calculated my earnings with them I am now in profit since the last price surge
Fiat profits?  Fiat profits are almost completely irrelevant because you deposited crypto.  If you don't reach ROI in cryptocurrency, they have ran an unprofitable service.

I don't see why Genesis Mining would shut down their services - it seems like their main business model is to take very mysterious amounts of fees from the mining to make profit, and then shut down your account as soon as it becomes unprofitable for you.  It's likely that they continue using the miners long after they terminate your contract.

They would make a lot of profit simply by doing this suspicious scheme of theirs, which is to get you into fiat profit to convince you that you are making money when in fact you are losing it in comparison to just holding your coins.

staker$

Activity: 36

Cryptohobbyist is what I am

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:31:38 AM

i was a victim with cloudmining scam before with, splititmining, i reinvested many times, after i invested for their promos big buck the site disappears. I never learned my lesson and here in genesis mining, since i have been enjoying my payout for almost a year i thought that it would secure to invest larger, but then again, here it comes, no payout, for almost a week. and my existing contract with them also stopped getting payout. I could only wish to be able to complain in my creditcard company if there is any recourse to reverse the purchase or any thing to claim for refund since i have not received what i have just paid for (nothing)..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.