Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 05:17:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some little country don't accept bitcoin?  (Read 5014 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

Bitcoin acceptance doesn't depend on the size of the country, it depends on the Government. Japan is a little country, but they legalized bitcoin.
I think the wave of bitcoin acceptance will roll through the whole world and in next few wears we will see the results. I don't say that all countries will accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but soon we will see a map where countries, which accepted bitcoin, and those, which banned it, will be marked by different colours.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john70

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

Some Little Country Don't accept bitcoin for is Awareness and they don't know about bitcoin also. Mainly for County Currency Economy also consider .
nareshrohra

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

I am not sure what you mean to ask. But, I will assume that you mean to ask "why some small countries don't regularise bitcoin". The reason is they are afraid of their citizens laundering money using bitcoin and it being used for other illegal purposes. But, sooner than later they will have to regularise cryptocurrency

johny.valencia2

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

may be they are not aware of it or it may be the reason they are afraid of their citizens laundering money or may be for illegal purposes.

Swopon

Activity: 98

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

There are some little country they don't accept bitcoin because they think it's one kind of scam

BurhanPSG

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

just confusion why some little country reject bitcoin?

There is one reason, that because government does not allow and the country is not yet eligible to use bitcoin. But I do not think there is a reason for a country to ban bitcoin.

Aan lakuza

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:20:26 PM

Karna dikira bitcoin itu hanya dipandang sebelah,juga aksesnya  mungkin kurang memadai
MaNdAR_10

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

Little country don't accept bitcoin as there is no awareness about bitcoin in there country they even don't know what actually bitcoin is so they think it a kind of fraud or scam.
LenyaPoker

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:14:38 AM

why do they need it? in each country its own reason for distrust.
Malaya

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:17:28 AM

Some little countries don't accept bitcoin because they may not really know it for even familiat about how it works. Bitcoin needs to be shared so people willmore about and people will welcome the idea of even using it for consumption.

Maria_Martin

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

I think that small countries don't need bitcoins and their own crypto currency. The scale of transactions to a small country is limited.
Visbay

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

Bitcoin acceptance doesn't depend on the size of the country, it depends on the Government. Japan is a little country, but they legalized bitcoin.
I think the wave of bitcoin acceptance will roll through the whole world and in next few wears we will see the results. I don't say that all countries will accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but soon we will see a map where countries, which accepted bitcoin, and those, which banned it, will be marked by different colours.
I agree with you not only japan but Australia has also accepted bitcoin because I remember when bitcoin come to market not only countries but people around the world they were not taking any interest in it but the with a time when bitcoin prove his services to the people and people start taking advantages so not only people but courtiers also start accepted.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Lintels

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

may they have thought BTC there is a risk that it could be used to fund crime or illicit terrorist activity - another reason is that it can be a route to circumvent capital controls
futuret

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

may be they are not aware of it or it may be the reason they are afraid of their citizens laundering money or may be for illegal purposes.
Yes it could be because of the lack of the knowledge about the bitcoin and may be they are not good at eth use of eh bitcoin. It is not about the all people but some of the people really don’t know bitcoin so would like to say that never ignore someone who want to know about the bitcoin just guide them well and ask them to be the part of the bitcoin.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
chichan13

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:36:19 PM

Of course many of their politicians are skeptic about it. First, those small countries doesn't linger on their potential in technology and Internet. They are agriculturally inclined nations. Second, most of their people are not aware with crypto currency. Many of them prefer to have simpler life. The use of bitcoin can only be allowed in one country if the government can see its potential, which is usually by its demand.
VeeraS

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

we don't know exactly what is the problem.
but most of the problems are with local banks. that is what often happens in some countries. I think a policy will affect the stability of the country that forbids.

annbagira

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

Hello author! This is not true be cause Japan is small country but they have top 10 position in the world! I have no idea why small countries  use something or don't want use something. You can be sure that in each country exist qualified professional advisers in different fields and in sphere bitcoin also! You can be sure if it is  was great for country it will be involved in usual life processes soon. Every country have their own specifications and rules. In my country need over 5-10 years to make bitcoin usual as fiat..etc

Anyobsss

Signature Design service --> https://goo.gl/HPC8St

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

I think this is because of bitcoin having no tax. Those " some little country" you say must be a tax dependent country where all their funds are from the taxes of their people maybe that's why. In addition to that, I have read many articles why some countries don't accept bitcoin is because it can be used in some illegal activities like money laundering and frauds.

streetlight

Activity: 169

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:57:54 PM

Maybe some people in little countries are buying bitcoins but they are not telling anyone because they know it will give them a chance to have power equal to or greater than other goverments one day.

justspare

Activity: 616

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

There is one reason, that because government does not allow and the country is not yet eligible to use bitcoin. But I do not think there is a reason for a country to ban bitcoin.
The main reason behind their decisions are they think that this will be a harm to their economy and this will be not good for the country but believe me they are taking It wrong bitcoin is not harm to economy it is nonetheless than blessing for the sake of progress so these under developed countries must accept bitcoin so that their economy can grow easily. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.