Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: *New PCI-E Based ASIC miners 1.2th/s - 1.9th's +\- 10%*  (Read 41449 times)
VPSguy83 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:45:48 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 12:10:22 AM by John (John K.)

[Moderator note: Caveat emptor. Read the thread carefully before you 'invest' any of your hard earned money]

Hey fellow crypto miners.

We have developed a new PCI-E ASIC bitcoin miner, We are also working on a scrypt based miner using http://www.parallella.org/ boards linked together each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming scrypt mining will be amazing on them.  But that is coming later.

Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them).

We have also ordered 150 of the pci-e boards for our first batch.

Now I'm asking for a kickstarter like Plan from the Crypto Mining Communities.  We are offering 50 people (not sure about multiple orders from the same person though) Basically We would like 50 individuals to donate 2.0 BTC, to help us finish working the kinks and bugs out, and have 150 Boards Printed and ready to ship to the 50 Individuals Within 1 1/2 months.  **The 2.0 BTC just guarantee's you get the first Board Very quickly!

We already have a board printing company we have worked out all the details with and they have helped us along with the design process, and since we already have 10k AVALON chips and the 150 PCI-e Boards We can print out the 150 first batch very quickly and for a amazing cost.  

We Are Also Adding a perk to the first 50 to donate 2 BTC's, Not only will you receive your cards first and fast, we are going to keep 25 of the boards and let them mine on a private pool for 30 days, with automatic payouts in the term of 80%/20% (80% of any mined bitcoins will be divided up equally per person with the other 20% going into ordering a much larger batch run.  That still leaves 75 Boards that will be available with a guaranteed shipping time, you place order you pay for priority Over night shipping you get it the next day!

With our manufacturer we are getting amazing deals on the boards (once we get above 500 boards per run) But still estimated cost for a 1th/s - 1.6 th/s board (in the initial batch run of 150 we will be able to sell them at retail for under 1600$)  And remember You place order, choose shipping and you will get it! No waiting lists or never knowing when your card will arrive.  

There should only be a 1 month delay at most after the first 125 Boards are shipped to Customers. And the next batch will be run at 500 - 1000 Cards.  

If you feel like this is something for you, please Send 2.0 BTC to : 1CkhnDPQpK5CiQWf8r6WfVwet5F7Kozu7C then post here That you sent with your Address Label Only, then e-mail jont@poweredbyamd.com with your information Including Name, Telephone, and the best e-mail address to reach you at for automated e-mails with status updates.  Once 50 people reply and information is Verified that's IT, will have the thread locked.

** the first 50 people to send 2.0 bitcoins will have to pay the remainder of the price of the card minus the original 2 BTC donation.
And dont forget about the private pool we wil be hosting with 25 of the cards Paying out completely equal payouts to the select 50 =) This will run for 30 days and 30 days only.  

Remember You Must Send 2.0 BTC to : 1CkhnDPQpK5CiQWf8r6WfVwet5F7Kozu7C then you have to reply on this forum with your bitcoin address Label for Verification.  And Finally you have to e-mail jont@poweredbyamd.com With your bitcoin Address Label, Full name, Phone number(s) and the best e-mail to reach you at.  

I hope you see this as a great opportunity, as your existing GPU based mining rigs can be Majorly Overhauled.  While Saving ALOT of power costs compared to GPU mining.

We Are still working on a name for the company, so post some idea's and if we find one we like we will make it 50 miners out the door to 51 miners without the 2 BTC donation. Please do not post company name idea's on this thread, e-mail them to us at info@poweredbyamd.com

Instead of going to KickStarter with this, we Wanted to have a bitcoin Community Crowd-Sourced funding Campaign!  Figured it should be "by the people for the people"

Anyways thanks for the time you spent reading this.  We hope everyone see's the potential here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:53:46 AM

will dig out my 2 BTC once I solve the Multibit issue on my PC...

RaTTuS

Activity: 792
Merit: 1000

Bite me

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:56:03 AM

* RaTTuS gets the popcorn Wink

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:59:16 AM

Sorry, the pictures aren't working on my computer.  I can't see the printed board, or the chips, or any of the proof-that-anything-exists screenshots.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:00:02 AM

lol .. another pre-order one  Cheesy
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:58:57 AM

I could be interested, sent you an email.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:09:21 AM

A lot of them come out of the blue and here goes another 1? Where is your proof of purchase from avalon? you can just disappear with the bitcoin because they is no escrow ... the chips hasn't arrive and most probably maybe end of June earliest. be careful ..popcorn everywhere
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:52:04 AM

We have developed a new PCI-E ASIC bitcoin miner, We are also working on a scrypt based miner using http://www.parallella.org/ boards linked together each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming scrypt mining will be amazing on them.  But that is coming later.

We have also ordered 150 of the pci-e boards for our first batch.

Now I'm asking for a kickstarter like Plan from the Crypto Mining Communities.  We are offering 50 people (not sure about multiple orders from the same person though) Basically We would like 50 individuals to donate 2.0 BTC, to help us finish working the kinks and bugs out, and have 150 Boards Printed and ready to ship to the 50 Individuals Within 1 1/2 months.  **The 2.0 BTC just guarantee's you get the first Board Very quickly!

We already have a board printing company we have worked out all the details with and they have helped us along with the design process, and since we already have 10k AVALON chips and the 150 PCI-e Boards We can print out the 150 first batch very quickly and for a amazing cost. 

We Are Also Adding a perk to the first 50 to donate 2 BTC's, Not only will you receive your cards first and fast, we are going to keep 25 of the boards and let them mine on a private pool for 30 days, with automatic payouts in the term of 80%/20% (80% of any mined bitcoins will be divided up equally per person with the other 20% going into ordering a much larger batch run.  That still leaves 75 Boards that will be available with a guaranteed shipping time, you place order you pay for priority Over night shipping you get it the next day!

With our manufacturer we are getting amazing deals on the boards (once we get above 500 boards per run) But still estimated cost for a 1th/s - 1.6 th/s board (in the initial batch run of 150 we will be able to sell them at retail for under 1600$)  And remember You place order, choose shipping and you will get it! No waiting lists or never knowing when your card will arrive. 

There should only be a 1 month delay at most after the first 125 Boards are shipped to Customers. And the next batch will be run at 500 - 1000 Cards. 

If you feel like this is something for you, please Send 2.0 BTC to : 1CkhnDPQpK5CiQWf8r6WfVwet5F7Kozu7C then post here That you sent with your Address Label Only, then e-mail jont@poweredbyamd.com with your information Including Name, Telephone, and the best e-mail address to reach you at for automated e-mails with status updates.  Once 50 people reply and information is Verified that's IT, will have the thread locked.

** the first 50 people to send 2.0 bitcoins will have to pay the remainder of the price of the card minus the original 2 BTC donation.
And dont forget about the private pool we wil be hosting with 25 of the cards Paying out completely equal payouts to the select 50 =) This will run for 30 days and 30 days only. 

Remember You Must Send 2.0 BTC to : 1CkhnDPQpK5CiQWf8r6WfVwet5F7Kozu7C then you have to reply on this forum with your bitcoin address Label for Verification.  And Finally you have to e-mail jont@poweredbyamd.com With your bitcoin Address Label, Full name, Phone number(s) and the best e-mail to reach you at. 

I hope you see this as a great opportunity, as your existing GPU based mining rigs can be Majorly Overhauled.  While Saving ALOT of power costs compared to GPU mining.

We Are still working on a name for the company, so post some idea's and if we find one we like we will make it 50 miners out the door to 51 miners without the 2 BTC donation. Please do not post company name idea's on this thread, e-mail them to us at info@poweredbyamd.com

Instead of going to KickStarter with this, we Wanted to have a bitcoin Community Crowd-Sourced funding Campaign!  Figured it should be "by the people for the people"

Anyways thanks for the time you spent reading this.  We hope everyone see's the potential here!

All out of the generosity of your heart...what love and light u shine upon the community

I think u take the BFL model to a new level

We charge u $220 to be allowed to buy product off us

What a sweet deal u offer

...why dont u just build all ur own shit and mine with it ..and shut f@#$ up !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
batman, not crabman

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:03:41 PM

uh, yeah, right.  And what is this 'remainder of the price'?

A horse walks into a bar and the barman says "Give me some Bitcoin!"
17TDYWdeL3GU2fsMSpV7itLYS2UJ91dCDx
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:05:59 PM

50 donations * 2 btc each = 100 btc.  That's about US$12,500 at the moment, for 150 boards.  US$12k isn't really that much to raise on your own.  Heck, many people could fund it with cash advances on their credit cards if you can't get a bank loan.  Those boards together constitute a minimum 1 to 2% of the total hashing capability of the entire bitcoin network.  

3,600 bitcoins are being generated ever day.  If you grab just 1% of that it's $4,500 per day.  In 3 days you have the loan paid off.

I'm curious as to why you need investors in your boards, and don't just keep the lucrative money making machines for yourself.

EDIT: Just read that the 2 btc is an initial donation, and that the donators will be obliged to pay the balance to receive the boards.  What's not mentioned is the cost.  A slightly important detail  Tongue
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 01:18:19 PM

My bullshit whistle is squaking.
Lethos

Activity: 476

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 01:28:32 PM

The numbers doesn't quiet add up to me, I'm tired so excuse me if it's off and using rough math.

1 Avalon Chip does about 280 MH/s and uses about 1.9W.

To have a board do between 1.2TH/s and 1.9TH/s, you'd need between 4000 and 4500 Chips.

With that many chips required per board;
You not bought enough to do about 2 boards (you stated buying 10,000 Chips).
Which apparently each one would need in the region of 8000 Watts
This is you ignore the fact your suggesting you can fit that many chips on a board (or even a multi-layer boards), designed for a PCI-E slot.

So simply put, your numbers don't make sense.

Miracek

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 01:38:31 PM

Come on, Simple math has no place in the world of ASIC devices.
newtothescene

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 01:46:31 PM

Numbers look very fishy.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:03:43 PM

Wow all sorts of ASIC offers coming out of the wood work.

I give this one a 'thank you sir, please come again'.  Chance of legitimacy? I'd put it at ....   4 to 6% ..

I just don't trust anyone that Capitalizes random words, especially. 

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
madkind

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:17:20 PM

OP could not even post to the proper subforum.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:46:26 PM

Don't like what you hear, don't.  Our team which pools from IBM CPU designers, transistor and electric engineers, code developers, and more.  Were based in Research triangle park, NC *the tech hub of the east coast*, with a group of people from major tech firms, We have a wonderful system in place, if you read the entire post, we will be dedicated 25 of the cards to a private pool, which we will run after shipping the first 50 boards out, for a 30 day period and 80% of all coins found will be split evenly 50 ways with the other 20% going back into printing a larger order, which will in turn bring the price down.

remainder of the cost after submitting 2 BTC's our estimate right now for a 150 - 175 run will be right around 1600$ usD for a 1th/s - 1.5th/s +/- 10 percent card.  The cards are powered by a 6 pin molex connector.  We have everything in place except for the final revisions of the boards.

you dont want to participate that's fine, but don't troll this post.  

As to building them for ourselves and mining with them we don't want to emulate BFL labs *cough*

Anyways participate or don't we already have 5 of the 50 slots taken. So there are People who are interested, those who have placed full price orders to bfl labs with no chance of a refund, and no estimated time frame for receiving their rigs. I wil post pictures of the AVALON chips and our newest prototype in a couple of days, we just sent in a revision and it will take a week for it to be finished. You will get your screen shots and pictures.

So before you internet know-it-all's go on a flame and troll war, just be patient.  It's not like we gave a deadline on the 50 slots.  But the faster that happens the faster the boards will be available.  And Quite frankly after investing 10k of my own money Plus money from other team members over the past 6 months, If the mining community wants a option for the dedicated GPU rigs, they just need to show a little faith.  

Also the newest revision will allow for the cards to be run on a PCI-E 2/3.0 x16 board @ x8 So you can do 2 cards per x16 slot.

Our team has over 150 years of combined experience, I myself design Major ISP Level Colo/data centers and run my own dedicated / VPS hosting company.  Our 2 CPU architects have 50 years between them in the industry, our Circuit Board dev has 15 years experience and can hand soldier a circuit board that looks like it was printed professionally.  Our firmware and Program developers are FANTASTIC... So we have an amazing team.

But anyways carry on, participate or don't, We wanted this to be a "by the miners for the miners" project but if it ends up not meeting the 50 slot goal if we have more than 25 slots filled we will continue as planned if not we will refund every single BTC.

So please if you don't have anything good to say, have the common courtesy to keep your typing fingers from trolling this thread.

-Jon
jont@poweredbyamd.com
Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 03:12:41 PM

The problem is your numbers do not add up. Above Lethos did the math for a 1.2-1.9 TH/s device based on Avalon chips. Unless you are overclocking them by an order of magnitude or two, you aren't achieving this on a PCIe card. Many PCIe cards? Sure. One card that fits in a standard case powered by one 6-pin connection pulls at most 150w if you stick with the PCIe spec.

Are you sure you didn't mean 1.2-1.9 GH/s per card? If that is the case then this is all one big misunderstanding and plausible.
server
Legendary

Activity: 892

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 03:43:34 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 08:25:13 PM by server

@VPSdude... Terrahashes from a pci-e board with Avalon chips >> NOT POSSIBLE <<

Watch out people.

Tomintx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:33:44 PM

To have a board do between 1.2TH/s and 1.9TH/s, you'd need between 4000 and 4500 Chips.

Agreed!

ENTIRE Slush pool = < 1.0 TH/s.

ENTIRE Mining pool world wide reports ~108TH/s.

You're proposing to provide enough TH to "fork" the whole system.  Your math is so bad you can't possibly figure out how to solder chips onto a board designed by someone else, much less by you.

Best of luck with your little scam...
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:52:19 PM

The numbers doesn't quiet add up to me, I'm tired so excuse me if it's off and using rough math.

This is you ignore the fact your suggesting you can fit that many chips on a board (or even a multi-layer boards), designed for a PCI-E slot.

Maybe he meant +/- 100000% instead of 10%

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:54:17 PM

It looks like someone already fell for it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1CkhnDPQpK5CiQWf8r6WfVwet5F7Kozu7C

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
icebear888

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:01:56 PM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

I believe Jon is authentic.
Lethos

Activity: 476

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 05:09:03 PM

Now I'm a bit more awake, lets see how things went wrong for you in your numbers.

They ordered 150 boards and 10,000 Chips.
That is 66.6 Chips per board, and there is some 64 Chip board designs floating around if I remember rightly.
So lets make a little assumption here, what could they do with 64 chips per board.

If you used a 64 Chip design, for the board, that would be:
Hash Rate: ~18GH/s
Power: ~125 Watts *1
Board Design: Single sided PCB could fit 64 chips *2

*1 - A single molex connector makes sense at this wattage.
*2 - Klondike with 16 Chips is a 10x10cm design. Fitting 64 into 9x31cm pci-express board would be possible with some optimisation.

So in conclusion VPSguy, instead of getting annoyed that people are "trolling" you, realise you made a mistake in your numbers.
Which by the way, vary a lot through out your original post. That is why your being questioned so much.
A 64 Chip design looks rather close to your upper limit when you scale it down to being 100 times smaller. Oops.

Anyone hoping to getting the speed they promise, will be sorely disappointed. It's either a scam or their entire team, doesn't realise what they doing so badly that their "150 combined years of experience" didn't realise the math failure.

Tomintx

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:14:38 PM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

Do the math.

1.2TH/s = 1.2E12

280MH/s = 280E6

1.2E12/280E6 = 4285.7 Avalon ASIC chips required.  Per board.

greaterninja

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:22:53 PM

this smells of scam because the OP does not spell out the proper job tiles and even the device properly.  and secondly 1TH for a PCI-E card is extremely hard to believe.

snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:22:24 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 06:36:43 PM by snowcrashed

Even if the OP meant Gh and not Th, why would anyone trust someone who so easily confuses two extremely different values?  Especially when said person is claiming to be from a team of engineers with 150 years of experience.

Poor grammar? check
Poor spelling? check
No evidence of existing product? check
No proof of concept? check
No identifying information? check
Ignoring questions? check

So far the only thing this guy has going for him in terms of authenticity is the poweredbyamd.com email address instead of gmail/yahoo.  And that domain is hosted by godaddy.com.  A simple whois shows the owner's full name/address/telephone number.  Makes me wonder why OP didn't fully identify himself to begin with (also makes me wonder what in the world this poweredbyamd.com website is about).

Can't believe someone was silly enough to send this guy 2BTC.. then again, it is the internet.
Gomeler

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:32:16 PM

Even if the OP meant Gh and not Th, why would anyone trust someone who so easily confuses two extremely different values?  Especially when said person is claiming to be from a team of engineers with 150 years of experience.

Poor grammar? check
Poor spelling? check
No evidence of existing product? check
No proof of concept? check
No identifying information? check
Ignoring questions? check

So far the only thing this guy has going for him is the poweredbyamd.com email address.  Can't believe someone was silly enough to send this guy 2BTC.. then again, it is the internet.

From what I can tell, poweredbyamd is not affiliated with AMD in any way.
snowcrashed

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:37:08 PM

Yeah was just editing to include some extra info.  Some google sleuthing shows the registrant of poweredbyamd.com to possibly be a paramedic (linkedin) and poweredbyamd.com to be "your one stop place for anything and everything related to AMD and AMD ATI Products" (twitter).  I wonder how this guy's "company" is making the transition from AMD reseller to ASIC miner manufacturer....
knybe

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:50:40 PM

I'm just curious why the bitcoin space is so rife with scams?
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:09:34 PM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

Is this the first or second post after the newbie cafe? I'm really interested in plotting the number of newbies correlated to these kinds of announcements...
ewitte

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:09:58 PM

I wish I could use virtual BTC for virtual products that don't exist.  Will you take an IOU?  I'll forward it to you as soon as I get a product mining.

Donations
BTC - 13Lgy6fb4d3nSYEf2nkgBgyBkkhPw8zkPd
LTC - LegzRwyc2Xhu8cqvaW2jwRrqSnhyaYU6gZ
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 09:31:02 PM

Due to the Volume of e-mails and payments Please bear with me while i address everyone individually. 

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner.... BFL has a 1500gh/s mini rig bitbuster, but there out of stock and have been for awhile now, so when you think about it at around 1400 - 1600$ per board your getting a product thats half the price of their 50gh/s miner...

And once again please bear with me while i respond to all e-mails and enter all the payments into the database, will be posting an API website which will show the amount of people who have sent in 2 BTC's.

I have had a lot of request for Real money instead of BTC's I will accept western union current price for 2 btc's is 260.6 USD any fee's involved in sending western union can be taken out of the transfer so your not spending extra to send money!
Caesium

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 09:32:41 PM

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner.... BFL has a 1500gh/s mini rig bitbuster, but there out of stock and have been for awhile now, so when you think about it at around 1400 - 1600$ per board your getting a product thats half the price of their 50gh/s miner...

We don't believe you.

Also FWIW they've abandoned the 1500GH/s rig and changed it into a 500GH/s from what I've read.

You saying you'll succeed where they failed? For a much lower price?

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
A Meteorite

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 09:33:14 PM

Due to the Volume of e-mails and payments Please bear with me while i address everyone individually.  

And once again please bear with me while i respond to all e-mails and enter all the payments into the database, will be posting an API website which will show the amount of people who have sent in 2 BTC's.

I have had a lot of request for Real money instead of BTC's I will accept western union current price for 2 btc's is 260.6 USD any fee's involved in sending western union can be taken out of the transfer so your not spending extra to send money!
Really? You could at least try to make your scam believable.

Outlandish claims? Check.
Claims of huge interest despite only one 2 BTC transaction? Check.
Offering Western Union (also irreversible)? Check.

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:11:49 PM

I never said i was a engineer, nor a chip designer My team Has the experience.  I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips. 

As to the poweredbyamd.com It is my side business, i build a shit ton of Custom computers for people using AMD CPU's and GPU's.  I am a authorized Vendor.

once again troll all you like, but the product is real, and when the first batch comes out you all can go cry yourselves to sleep while your still waiting for a 2500$ 50gh/s miner.... 

Next Friday we will be receiving 5 of the newly adjusted cards.   I will post video's and screen shots of the hash rate's and all specs.  So those of you who paid 2500$ for your 50gh/s BFL miner and still have not received it yet when our pci-e asics are the same as or better than the 1500gh/s 5000$ BFL bitblockers, when our products will be just as fast or faster with stock in hand, don't come crying begging for your board.  You will not be buying from us.  Every troll on this thread will be denied access to our products.  BFL labs are run by kids.  Who have a shady business,  Full payments up front without a time frame for delivery... I think all of you are ID-10-T's.  WE will guarantee delivery by a certain date depending on what shipping you choose. 

Also those of you who are calling me a scam artist, i will do everything in my power to deny you products, so go ahead and spend your 2500 - 5000$ on your BFL miners and hope you receive them within 6 months with no possibility of a refund from them... We wont need your business, at that point. Nor will we want it.

Those of you who are opting in for the buy-in round will be greatly rewarded when your busting blocks on your own.  And receiving 80% of the found block from the 25 units we will be running on our own closed pool, distributed evenly over the course of 30 days.  That is the bonus were offering to help us order larger amounts of boards to bring down cost and be able to deliver in a prompt and timely manner and pass on the savings to those select 50...

::popcorn::
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:17:20 PM

Just because you dont see the btc's does not mean i dont have about 60 e-mails in my inbox... You Internet dweebz.  Just becaue you read some articles on the web does not make you a professional... Nor any relevant insight as to what your talking about!

just wait for next friday sat.  Then i will sit back and watch all the OMG I WANT ONE remarks and apologies.. 
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 10:17:35 PM

Obvious scam. As people already pointed out in this thread, the numbers do _not_ add up. Don't send him any money.

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:18:34 PM

I never said i was a engineer, nor a chip designer My team Has the experience.  I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips. 

As to the poweredbyamd.com It is my side business, i build a shit ton of Custom computers for people using AMD CPU's and GPU's.  I am a authorized Vendor.

once again troll all you like, but the product is real, and when the first batch comes out you all can go cry yourselves to sleep while your still waiting for a 2500$ 50gh/s miner.... 

Next Friday we will be receiving 5 of the newly adjusted cards.   I will post video's and screen shots of the hash rate's and all specs.  So those of you who paid 2500$ for your 50gh/s BFL miner and still have not received it yet when our pci-e asics are the same as or better than the 1500gh/s 5000$ BFL bitblockers, when our products will be just as fast or faster with stock in hand, don't come crying begging for your board.  You will not be buying from us.  Every troll on this thread will be denied access to our products.  BFL labs are run by kids.  Who have a shady business,  Full payments up front without a time frame for delivery... I think all of you are ID-10-T's.  WE will guarantee delivery by a certain date depending on what shipping you choose. 

Also those of you who are calling me a scam artist, i will do everything in my power to deny you products, so go ahead and spend your 2500 - 5000$ on your BFL miners and hope you receive them within 6 months with no possibility of a refund from them... We wont need your business, at that point. Nor will we want it.

Those of you who are opting in for the buy-in round will be greatly rewarded when your busting blocks on your own.  And receiving 80% of the found block from the 25 units we will be running on our own closed pool, distributed evenly over the course of 30 days.  That is the bonus were offering to help us order larger amounts of boards to bring down cost and be able to deliver in a prompt and timely manner and pass on the savings to those select 50...

You're a scammer.

Your fipo states "Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them)."

and now "I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips."

Bad bad scammer.

davecoin

Activity: 816

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:20:33 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 10:31:14 PM by davecoin

This shit is getting so toxic.  Makes me feel bad for people just getting excited about mining.

edit: I found a mockup up the unannounced 75 GH/s version:

VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:31:37 PM

You're a scammer.

Your fipo states "Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them)."

and now "I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips."

Bad bad scammer.
[/quote]

10000 chips is one thing its the other components and development and the runs of prototype boards and revisions, etc if you knew anything about developing new boards you would have never made that comment...

And from now on i will not be replying to any hate posts.  

*side note i get the next revisions of the boards on the 31st, i am sending 2 to a pre-order and 1 to another, so not only will you have videos, screen shots, and pictures, you will have 2 completely different people verifying as well... So hold your breath cause the revolution is coming.  
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:35:43 PM

This shit is getting so toxic.  Makes me feel bad for people just getting excited about mining.

edit: I found a mockup up the unannounced 75 GH/s version:

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r341/hyperstepz/mockup_zps2a0b7870.jpg

Ours looks very similar but much more like a thick graphics card with 4 of those slices "layers" per board. 
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:41:26 PM

Are you kidding me?  Me trolling?  Dude, you are asking for 100 BTCs!!! 
You and your 150 years of combined experience colleagues can pull this out of their back pockets.

No need to come here to beg for money.  I think you are the one who is trolling this forum my friend.

I'll let you go to run your little scam.  See you in the movies.

A team with 150 years combined experience in circuit board making should be able to pool up a measly $12,000 to complete the project!
Then offer completed units for sale with pictures and specs.

cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:42:37 PM

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner....

How can you fit 7000 chips on a PCI slot and provide 15kW to it?

HDSolar

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 10:45:12 PM

Cool, well as soon as my coins come back from Pirate40, which should be any day now, I will have the funds to send of your coins to place and order.  Keep up the good work.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
solex
Legendary

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner....

How can you produce a product 80x better than BFL's when they have several $million in funding?

uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:47:11 PM

Lol, cp1 sums up this scam in a single sentence   Smiley
ks3rv3rg

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:03:04 PM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well. 

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.
YipYip

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:10:16 PM

Don't like what you hear, don't.  Our team which pools from IBM CPU designers, transistor and electric engineers, code developers, and more.  Were based in Research triangle park, NC *the tech hub of the east coast*, with a group of people from major tech firms, We have a wonderful system in place, if you read the entire post, we will be dedicated 25 of the cards to a private pool, which we will run after shipping the first 50 boards out, for a 30 day period and 80% of all coins found will be split evenly 50 ways with the other 20% going back into printing a larger order, which will in turn bring the price down.

remainder of the cost after submitting 2 BTC's our estimate right now for a 150 - 175 run will be right around 1600$ usD for a 1th/s - 1.5th/s +/- 10 percent card.  The cards are powered by a 6 pin molex connector.  We have everything in place except for the final revisions of the boards.

As to building them for ourselves and mining with them we don't want to emulate BFL labs *cough*

Anyways participate or don't we already have 5 of the 50 slots taken. So there are People who are interested, those who have placed full price orders to bfl labs with no chance of a refund, and no estimated time frame for receiving their rigs. I wil post pictures of the AVALON chips and our newest prototype in a couple of days, we just sent in a revision and it will take a week for it to be finished. You will get your screen shots and pictures.

So before you internet know-it-all's go on a flame and troll war, just be patient.  It's not like we gave a deadline on the 50 slots.  But the faster that happens the faster the boards will be available.  And Quite frankly after investing 10k of my own money Plus money from other team members over the past 6 months, If the mining community wants a option for the dedicated GPU rigs, they just need to show a little faith.  

Also the newest revision will allow for the cards to be run on a PCI-E 2/3.0 x16 board @ x8 So you can do 2 cards per x16 slot.

Our team has over 150 years of combined experience, I myself design Major ISP Level Colo/data centers and run my own dedicated / VPS hosting company.  Our 2 CPU architects have 50 years between them in the industry, our Circuit Board dev has 15 years experience and can hand soldier a circuit board that looks like it was printed professionally.  Our firmware and Program developers are FANTASTIC... So we have an amazing team.

But anyways carry on, participate or don't, We wanted this to be a "by the miners for the miners" project but if it ends up not meeting the 50 slot goal if we have more than 25 slots filled we will continue as planned if not we will refund every single BTC.

So please if you don't have anything good to say, have the common courtesy to keep your typing fingers from trolling this thread.

-Jon
jont@poweredbyamd.com

Once again high powered CPU CHip desiger dude ...get the small amounts of money u r talking about yourself and do ur own shit !!!!

Can u please stop trolling our forum with your snake oil scam mania crap

Just do it get some reality instead of vapourware ... (i think we are all REALLY REALLY tired of anything related to the word PRE-ORDER as u r a bit behind the game of the master shysters BFL)  and then we can talk otherwise F$@$ OFF !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:13:34 PM

who said anything about 7000 chips ? Find Someone who actually has 10+ years of cpu / chip Design, and 20 years of board design and 10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.  Until then your all ID-10-Ts, just because you can Google and read articles you don't fully understand does not make you an expert.  Like i said on the 31st all your stupid remarks and trolls will get put in their places... Because then you will actually see the proof until then STFU.  I also have people who can verify i do provide amazing VPS and VPN services for CHEAP, i have not had one client yet complain about anything i have sold or offered services 2. Hell my uncle who has 30 years of programming experience wrote a custom cmd line miner program . And all he did was read this article http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/bitcoin-the-cryptoanarchists-answer-to-cash and 6 hours later had a miner written that is 20% more effective for gpu mining...

When you have access to some of the most brilliant programmers / cpu / chip / board designers / anything can happen.  And we have made that happen.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:28:26 PM

who said anything about 7000 chips ? Find Someone who actually has 10+ years of cpu / chip Design, and 20 years of board design and 10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.  Until then your all ID-10-Ts, just because you can Google and read articles you don't fully understand does not make you an expert.  Like i said on the 31st all your stupid remarks and trolls will get put in their places... Because then you will actually see the proof until then STFU.  I also have people who can verify i do provide amazing VPS and VPN services for CHEAP, i have not had one client yet complain about anything i have sold or offered services 2. Hell my uncle who has 30 years of programming experience wrote a custom cmd line miner program . And all he did was read this article http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/bitcoin-the-cryptoanarchists-answer-to-cash and 6 hours later had a miner written that is 20% more effective for gpu mining...

When you have access to some of the most brilliant programmers / cpu / chip / board designers / anything can happen.  And we have made that happen.

Try harder.
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:41:23 PM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well. 

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.

lol  Another sock puppet arrives on the scene!

Sorry, pinhead.  Obvious scam is obvious.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:44:31 PM

I have sent an email about 1.5 hours ago, I would be glad if you could respond.

Thanks

Signature space available for rent.
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:04:35 AM

It'll be obvious soon enough who's the "pinhead".  You can keep repeating the other trolls like a sheep following the herd or you can have some hope that this is legitimate and a desire to see what will actually come.
YipYip

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:16:02 AM

It'll be obvious soon enough who's the "pinhead".  You can keep repeating the other trolls like a sheep following the herd or you can have some hope that this is legitimate and a desire to see what will actually come.

Great go do it ...and stop bothering us with what is at this point a load of vapour ware bullshit !!!!

Prove me\us wrong ... as 12k for such IBM\INTEL types is 4 weeks wages for one FTE so why does he need our money when he has a gaggle of these types of pple

Put it on visa or sell one of the houses he owns ...oh wait he cant raise 12k so he has to get pre-orders to cover his shit ...it all makes sense !!!!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Henchman24

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:24:20 AM

Baaaa  Baaaaa *scam* baaaaa
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:24:32 AM

You're quite the conspiracy theorist.
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:30:59 AM

Great go do it ...and stop bothering us with what is at this point a load of vapour ware bullshit !!!!

Prove me\us wrong ... as 12k for such IBM\INTEL types is 4 weeks wages for one FTE so why does he need our money when he has a gaggle of these types of pple

Put it on visa or sell one of the houses he owns ...oh wait he cant raise 12k so he has to get pre-orders to cover his shit ...it all makes sense !!!!

What you see as bothering people with vaporware, I see as instigating some positive thoughts about this kind of efficient power and the future of Bitcoin.  You're a smart guy, stop wasting your time trolling what you don't even know to be real or a scam.  Maybe let things play out a little.  As far as this little 12k that you keep mentioning, maybe since that's not much you'd be willing to invest 2 of your own btc. Because surely thats just pennies to you.  Keep an open mind. Wink
snowcrashed

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:34:23 AM

10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.

You are speaking as if you know BFL, but from the details you point out, obviously aren't familiar with their buisness's structure and who it employs.

You've put $30,000 into this project and have to come to a public message board in the hopes of raising another $12,000?  If you're that desperate for cash and really believe in this, then go get a couple credit cards and take out cash advances.  $12,000 isn't much to raise at all if you have such an amazing-superawesome-revolutionary product like you claim.

So you and your group of engineers with 150 years experience had no other option than to take over a "side business" website you have had for a month?  Transitioning custom built computers to PCI-e ASICs, very nice touch.

Next Friday we will be receiving 5 of the newly adjusted cards.   I will post video's and screen shots of the hash rate's and all specs.

So why not wait till then to make this thread?  If you had included even the slightest shred of evidence that you were really developing a product, your credibility would not be questioned as hotly as it's being now.  You would of avoided all of this shit if you had provided ANY concrete evidence.  People have asked for info on your 10k Avalon chip order, something that should be trivial for you to provide and would have shut a lot of people up..  instead you ignored the request.

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner

I'd love to hear how you are powering 1.9-2 Th/s on 1 PCI-e card.  Shit, I'd love to hear how you fit the amount of Avalon chips needed on a PCI-e card.  You do know that Avalon chips aren't some magically device right?  Their performance/power draw are known quantities.  Best do some research next time.

Did you know that the public can see what payments  have been sent to a Bitcoin address?

Your attitude starting out civil and made the attempt at being professional (though the many spelling/grammatical mistakes killed that), but as this thread has gotten older you have regressed in age.  You keep oscillating between "Well I'm not an engineer" to "LOL STUPID NERD GET SKILLZ IM SO MUCH SMARTER THAN U LOL".  Just pick one avenue of attack and stick with it, it will be much more effective.  If your ridiculous claims/complete lack of evidence hand't already destroyed your credibility, your inability to handle the slightest criticism or inquiry finished it off.  And not just finished it off, it put your last shred of authenticity in a trash can, set it on fire and threw it off a cliff.  That shit is dead dude.

TL;DR BAD SCAM IS BAD.
solex
Legendary

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:56:33 AM

We have developed a new PCI-E ASIC bitcoin miner, We are also working on a scrypt based miner using http://www.parallella.org/ boards linked together each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming scrypt mining will be amazing on them.  But that is coming later.

Hey VPSguy83, check out some of your competition:
https://cryoniks.com/#!/app/frostbit/

They are offering a supercooled Avalon-based ASIC 1.0 Thash mining unit. Cheap price too, makes all your money back in just 3 days, then profit!
One big advantage over yours is that it can upgrade to mine Litecoin and perform 3D video graphics

Can yours be upgraded as well?

YipYip

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:12:01 AM

10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.

You are speaking as if you know BFL, but from the details you point out, obviously aren't familiar with their buisness's structure and who it employs.

You've put $30,000 into this project and have to come to a public message board in the hopes of raising another $12,000?  If you're that desperate for cash and really believe in this, then go get a couple credit cards and take out cash advances.  $12,000 isn't much to raise at all if you have such an amazing-superawesome-revolutionary product like you claim.

So you and your group of engineers with 150 years experience had no other option than to take over a "side business" website you have had for a month?  Transitioning custom built computers to PCI-e ASICs, very nice touch.

Next Friday we will be receiving 5 of the newly adjusted cards.   I will post video's and screen shots of the hash rate's and all specs.

So why not wait till then to make this thread?  If you had included even the slightest shred of evidence that you were really developing a product, your credibility would not be questioned as hotly as it's being now.  You would of avoided all of this shit if you had provided ANY concrete evidence.  People have asked for info on your 10k Avalon chip order, something that should be trivial for you to provide and would have shut a lot of people up..  instead you ignored the request.

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner

I'd love to hear how you are powering 1.9-2 Th/s on 1 PCI-e card.  Shit, I'd love to hear how you fit the amount of Avalon chips needed on a PCI-e card.  You do know that Avalon chips aren't some magically device right?  Their performance/power draw are known quantities.  Best do some research next time.

Did you know that the public can see what payments  have been sent to a Bitcoin address?

Your attitude starting out civil and made the attempt at being professional (though the many spelling/grammatical mistakes killed that), but as this thread has gotten older you have regressed in age.  You keep oscillating between "Well I'm not an engineer" to "LOL STUPID NERD GET SKILLZ IM SO MUCH SMARTER THAN U LOL".  Just pick one avenue of attack and stick with it, it will be much more effective.  If your ridiculous claims/complete lack of evidence hand't already destroyed your credibility, your inability to handle the slightest criticism or inquiry finished it off.  And not just finished it off, it put your last shred of authenticity in a trash can, set it on fire and threw it off a cliff.  That shit is dead dude.

TL;DR BAD SCAM IS BAD.

++

OBJECT NOT FOUND
discobean

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Domain Name: POWEREDBYAMD.COM
      Created on: 16-Apr-13
      Expires on: 16-Apr-14
      Last Updated on: 13-May-13

Domain active for 1 month, says "As to the poweredbyamd.com It is my side business, i build a shit ton of Custom computers for people using AMD CPU's and GPU's.  I am a authorized Vendor."
knybe

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:37:17 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 06:41:14 AM by knybe

You've gotta cool down if you really are going to be doing any sort of business...

1. You're playing in the wrong neighborhood... these guys in here will eat you for dinner.
2. Even if you may have some experience building pc's from scratch; you have not presented any evidence, résumé or relevant background history to back it up.
3. The numbers you initially presented are all over the place and way off.
4. You react way too fast with misspellings and harsh words and try way too hard to justify yourself, coming off sounding extremely unprofessional. Nobody works with that.
5. People in this particular forum are wary of and tired of the way you have presented your product.

My advice would be to get real Zen-like right now and go away quietly. Keep tinkering with whatever amazing thing it is you've got going on over there. Come back here in a few weeks when you've got hard evidence and a sound sales pitch without fiery emotions attached to it - and blow us all away.
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:37:16 AM

All this gibber-jabber is getting interesting.  My popcorn is about to run out!!!

VPS said he invested 10k.. then later switched it to 30k?  I also like how he's boasting he'll deny purchases placed by the troller/flamers.  Is that "revenge" or "smite" I'm smelling? Tongue

Also, I don't see a reason why he's comparing his so-called business with BFL, nor the reason why he needs to bash BFL about their cost, production line, ETA on shipping etc.  We all already know how bad BFL is.  What you say doesn't make you and your company look nor sound any better by comparing with them.

Anyways.. I need moar popcorn!!!
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:42:15 AM

Meh...

poweredbyamd.com is not a useful website. It certainly is not to sell anything. Where is the VPS business?

*anything* that can prove legitimacy? no so far.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 10:37:54 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 10:56:04 AM by dexX7

... each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming ...

1. 45 GHz!?
2. CPU != hashing unit
3. SHA != Scrypt
4. Avalon chips are one purpose chips with 282 MH/s
5. 64 Avalon chips cost 4,992 BTC

This is bullshit.

Do not order here.

I demand the ban of all "ASIC sellers", till they prove themselfs outside this forum.

Edit: two people already send them money. Sad

Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:39:29 PM

Yeah, the 1 Th/sec was the most obvious red-flag here. Silly.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
Anenome5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

Sockpuppet much, lol.

Anenome5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:41:30 PM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well.  

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.
Sock puppet #2 makes its appearance!

This isn't even a very good scam setup.

10,000 Avalon chips haven't even been made yet and your card comes friday? Right. I think not. Cue: "just the card is coming, not the chips".

Anenome5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:52:01 PM

Edit: two people already send them money. Sad
More than likely, he send himself 4 btc from another address to 'get the ball rolling / bandwagon effect.'

Was not effective.

cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:54:49 PM

You know I just realized he never said the PCI-E board was made to fit in a computer.  So it could be a gigantic box with 40A@220V connections and a PCI-E connector sitting unused somewhere on the box.

Ashaman

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:54:56 AM

Obvious scam is really obvious.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:52:27 AM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well.  

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.

10,000 Avalon chips haven't even been made yet and your card comes Friday? Right. I think not. Cue: "just the card is coming, not the chips".

Laf~ do your fucking home work you fucking pubbie tween troll. https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

On a second note there are only 15 slots left.  So thank you to 35 people (well a little less than 35 people as i made a few exceptions for a couple of people.)

I am trying to get responses back to all the e-mails.  When you receive your e-mail from me please call my number instead of communicating through e-mail.   I'm totally overwhelmed at the moment, so if you can't wait until i get back to you in order to ensure your spot, just send the 2 BTC's and and a prompt e-mail to info@poweredbyamd.com, i will be able to respond and see your transaction faster to get you on the list, after the remaining 15 slots are filled, any BTC's that came after the last slot is picked up will be refunded immediately. 

Last 15 slot address : 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du

Thanks for all the support from the non haters, and all the support from other forums (even though i didn't post there).

Troll all you like but when you see the results you can cry yourselves to sleep, and i will be drinking up your delicious tears.

-Jon
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:56:06 AM

And as stated already the boards are producing anywhere from 900gh/s to 1800gh/s.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:57:43 AM

You know I just realized he never said the PCI-E board was made to fit in a computer.  So it could be a gigantic box with 40A@220V connections and a PCI-E connector sitting unused somewhere on the box.

Yes they will be hard pressed to fit into anything less than a full tower with the side panel off.  But those of your with non dekstop rigs, your in good like flint!
snowcrashed

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:17:31 AM

So what does it take to get an obvious scam post deleted around here?

And ffs, it's "In like Flynn", not "In good like Flynn" that completely ruins the point of the saying.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:31:01 AM

One last post before i stop responding t oany more negative posts.  we Did have the option to go with kickstarter, gofundme, indiegogo, Even had 3 meetings with VC's but they wanted a controlling stake in the company.  As to the IBM people taking out second credit cards, selling our houses, using 4 weeks pay, Since we are obviously Bachelors with no kids, no families, THE FUCKING POOR STATE OF OUR GOOD OLD USA ECONOMY, hell one of our chip designers has 4 ex wifes with a kid per wife, another is paying his mothers hospital bills as she lays rotting in a hospital Rotting away with cancer.  Just because 12 thousand might be easy for you to come by, does not mean i can afford it after paying almost $35,000 out of pocket and since our engineers, designers and programmers are doing this for free after working 50 - 80 hours a week... well just because my team have great jobs does not mean there loaded..

And another response i think needs addressing is You know we can track your bitcoin payments... Well as far as i know you dont have access to my e-mail accounts nor wire taps on my phone calls.  So whats discussed through e-mail and phone calls you have no idea what addresses i create for individuals to help me keep track nor do you know anything about equivalent cash payments either.

Just keep your opinions to yourselves, as i said if you don't like what you see move the FUCK ALONG, and keep your Internet Mouths Shut.

Last 15 slots = 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du

@ DexX7

... each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming ...

1. 45 GHz!?
2. CPU != hashing unit
3. SHA != Scrypt

This is bullshit.

45ghz was in reference to the paraella Project which is a 45ghz 64 cpu parallel "supercomputer" board for 199$
For Scrypt mining.

64 avalon chips cost 25$ per unless you buy in bulk. Please refer to https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

Thanks you have a nice day.
cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:36:13 AM

64 avalon chips cost 25$ per unless you buy in bulk. Please refer to https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

Avalon chips are about $10 each and do 282 MH/s.  So 1 TH/s needs 3550 chips at a cost of $35,000.  The 10,000 chips you ordered won't even get you 3 TH.

Anenome5

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:48:43 AM

Still only 4 btc--which you undoubtedly sent to yourself. No one's biting, what a shame for you! Tongue

cypher1024

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:23:37 PM

Does this constitute a crime? This gentleman has done a VERY poor job of concealing his identity...
cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:09:15 PM

Do press releases fall under false advertising?  Does the government even care much about consumers?

seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 04:17:47 PM

Lol, 100 BTC - 13000 dollars. Group of engineers, some of them working in large companies. Looks big boys don't pay their people well now Smiley

You could not make it up, this is probably worst attempt so far.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:22:44 PM

You should combine with the cryoniks guy and make a pci-e liquid nitrogen cooled card.

ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:44:21 PM

Lol, 100 BTC - 13000 dollars. Group of engineers, some of them working in large companies. Looks big boys don't pay their people well now Smiley

You could not make it up, this is probably worst attempt so far.

Maybe you should read up a few posts.  Who are you to assume the state of someones finances.  So since you spend so much time here trolling the forum "hero member" I can assume you sit on your ass all day eatting mcdonalds, either running credit card scams or making a living clicking links.   See, not very fair or real is it.

How so many people can cry wolf before anything good or bad has even happened, is amazing to me.
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 06:04:54 PM

What are you waiting for, send him your coins Junior  Grin

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Coiner.de

Activity: 773
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:08:15 PM

Just keep your opinions to yourselves, as i said if you don't like what you see move the FUCK ALONG, and keep your Internet Mouths Shut.

So nothing bad has happened?
That kind of language is standard now for all providers of mining gear scammers?
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:14:12 PM

I have a team of 40 asic professionals...no wait...50....and we are currently in meetings but we need your money to stay in meetings. Please email me at abuse at poweredbysupercomputers dot com. BTW...I'm such a professional that I use GoDaddy for my hosting needs.
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:05:48 PM

Oh no, getting angry when people spot your scam?
andrewsg

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:14:17 PM

This is just embarrassing even for a scammer, next time please put in a better effort - we have standards around here.

Bitcoin can be bad for your chi. Improve yours and mine by sending BTC to: 1N1zRYSwKQbZ8Kx1bKvTskrjGMNynVFEr1
pizza

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:35:55 PM

At least don't mess up the hashing power, this would of gone a long way if it was 1.2gh/sec per pci slot lmao
qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:58:10 PM

How many payments have been performed to the posted address?
snowcrashed

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:02:13 PM

Is there any type of legal recourse that can be taken?  I mean, this guy didn't even bother trying to hide his identity. A whois on his website shows his real name/city/phone number.  And his twitter account has him promoting poweredbyamd.com so unless it's all a clever rouse, it's definitely him.  

There's gotta be some type of law about getting people to send you money for fake items, right?  At the very least maybe GoDaddy wouldn't like one of their customers using their service to cheat people out of money.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:24:26 PM

Ha ha ha.. This scam makes the Cryofreeze fotball company and ASXproject.com sound and look like fucking fortune 500 companies. Does this moron actually think he can get people to believe that Paralella boards can mine at asic speeds?

OP needs to put down the crack pipe.
Reckman

Activity: 711

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:15:49 PM

Lol I would be very interested to see how you fit 5700 avalon chips on a PCI-E boad
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:38:22 PM

Is there any type of legal recourse that can be taken?  I mean, this guy didn't even bother trying to hide his identity. A whois on his website shows his real name/city/phone number.  And his twitter account has him promoting poweredbyamd.com so unless it's all a clever rouse, it's definitely him.  

There's gotta be some type of law about getting people to send you money for fake items, right?  At the very least maybe GoDaddy wouldn't like one of their customers using their service to cheat people out of money.

He haven't tried to scam people for money, he tried to scam them for bitcoins. Government agencies may give him a medal, not prosecute him.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:24:10 PM

There is trust feature on the forum, you people don't know that? Guy is obviously scammer so why prolong this thread? Are you really so bored or what?

I am bored.
After careful analysis, I will fling my BTC indiscriminately at random BTC addresses. This has a higher chance of success than ordering from the OP.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:25:48 PM

There is trust feature on the forum, you people don't know that? Guy is obviously scammer so why prolong this thread? Are you really so bored or what?

Sometimes it's useful to see more posts from a scammer.

snowcrashed

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:15:06 PM

And it's especially useful to drag out the thread just in case someone is gullible enough to send him money based on his word alone.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:23:24 PM

I am bored.
After careful analysis, I will fling my BTC indiscriminately at random BTC addresses. This has a higher chance of success than ordering from the OP.

*cough* look at my footer *cough*

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:27:11 PM

The Avalon chips alone are $95,000+ per 10,000.So,2,000 GH per board,huh??

Let's see.......Avalon only offers one kind of chip ATM,282mh/s @ .086 BTC each.

The math:

5 GH per 16 chips @ 32 watts.........400 boards of 16 chips=2,000 GH........400 boards @ 32 watts each=12,800 watts  Shocked

6,400 chips=2,000 GH........$72,000 worth of chips per device  Huh

How much is each of these device's you are offering Huh

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:05:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gxGGb8G.png

So you're saying that you risked 100 btc and he scammed you?  Because that's what your trust feedback would lead people to believe and im pretty darn sure that that is flat out lie.  Looks to me like you are attempting to use lies to get someone in trouble based on nothing you actually know.  Wow, another "hero member" showing the troll that they are...
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:27:57 AM

can't the admins delete these bullshit threads? I am guaranteeing some fools have already sent this scammer money.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:46:47 AM

Goal Met,

Please understand that if i did not get to respond to your e-mails calls, etc, i'm sorry.  But we have met our goal.  A member who is in the initial first release batch is actually flying up here to see everything, the cards, the printing facility, talk with my team. 

So please no more mails asking to get in on the first batch, that offer is satisfied and fulfilled.

Just because a single Avalon chip has a hash rate of 282mh/s you have to take in other factors as well.  The complexity and efficiency of the board design, access gate controllers, custom chips that have been designed to make this baby fly, Also the Efficiency of the programming also plays a factor.  Also being able to hard code the mining program into a read only chip on the device helps out a lot.  Since your not going through USB and having to run a program to tell a usb controller to send data to usb device A then USB device A send data back = very inefficient.  A PCI-E Device is much more efficient then a stand alone USB UNIT any day of the week. 

Our chip set designers are currently working on developing a new ASIC chip.  The Intensive Design will not start until after the first couple of batch orders of this version have been fulfilled.  But they have already started prototyping.   

Were here to be the industry standard, and set the goals for other companies to try and match.  Many many Good products will come out after the forst 1000 or so boards are sold.

Thanks to all who have participated, be on the lookout for e-mails coming from our listserv for important updates and announcements!

YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:16:23 AM

Goal Met,

Please understand that if i did not get to respond to your e-mails calls, etc, i'm sorry.  But we have met our goal.  A member who is in the initial first release batch is actually flying up here to see everything, the cards, the printing facility, talk with my team. 

So please no more mails asking to get in on the first batch, that offer is satisfied and fulfilled.

Just because a single Avalon chip has a hash rate of 282mh/s you have to take in other factors as well.  The complexity and efficiency of the board design, access gate controllers, custom chips that have been designed to make this baby fly, Also the Efficiency of the programming also plays a factor.  Also being able to hard code the mining program into a read only chip on the device helps out a lot.  Since your not going through USB and having to run a program to tell a usb controller to send data to usb device A then USB device A send data back = very inefficient.  A PCI-E Device is much more efficient then a stand alone USB UNIT any day of the week. 

Our chip set designers are currently working on developing a new ASIC chip.  The Intensive Design will not start until after the first couple of batch orders of this version have been fulfilled.  But they have already started prototyping.   

Were here to be the industry standard, and set the goals for other companies to try and match.  Many many Good products will come out after the forst 1000 or so boards are sold.

Thanks to all who have participated, be on the lookout for e-mails coming from our listserv for important updates and announcements!

Great...back out slowly and no sudden movements...better luck next time and we look forward to seeing you in future ASIC get rich quick scams..we hope you have learned a lot through this process and u really need to put more effort into these things

OBJECT NOT FOUND
ChipGeek

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:52:41 AM

Holy $#!+ what a f&@#in' train wreck.  If this guy actually was who he says he is, he would at least be able to speak the lingo.  

SCAM!  Go ahead prove me wrong.  Send me a board that you designed.  But not one from some other web site you commandeered from a legitimate company.  Hell, even send me PHOTOS of the board you designed.

Tip jar: 1ChipGeeK7PDxaAWG4VgsTi31SfJ6peKHw
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:22:55 AM

Goal Met,

You have no idea what you're talking about.
ashaw596

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:27:48 AM

So they can magically turn 57 Gh/s worth of asic chips (1600 dollars worth of chips from avalon) into 1200 Gh/s using PCI (You just have to change the magic setting in the config file to true. Couldn't they have come up with a more reasonable hash rate?). Whatever. They said they have enough money so its fine. I look forward to seeing time travel and teleportation from them in the future.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:02:46 AM

lol
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:21:50 AM

-Jon
jont@poweredbyamd.com

really....Huh
so you have a group of highly skilled and thus highly paid individuals and all you need is 100 btc or $13,100 USD from the community?  really?? why??? you all can't put up that money yourselves?... seems like your group should be able to pull together 13K given the pedigree you claim to have there...

I call bullshit until you get your numbers right and cough up info/escrow.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:25:16 AM

So they can magically turn 57 Gh/s worth of asic chips (1600 dollars worth of chips from avalon) into 1200 Gh/s using PCI (You just have to change the magic setting in the config file to true. Couldn't they have come up with a more reasonable hash rate?). Whatever. They said they have enough money so its fine. I look forward to seeing time travel and teleportation from them in the future.
it's alchemy!!! don't you know?
fitty

Activity: 728

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:29:49 AM

Goal Met,

Sweet jesus, you are retarded. Each time you post, you reduce your chances of scamming someone. Go make a site, use google ad words, stop posting. Scam people the old fashion way. This new way, you're really bad at. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:30:17 AM

Note to self: Anyone posting  about developing an ASIC product needs "donations"....lol

I bet there are deep pocketed people out there who are silent and have the manufacturing process in the works.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:36:59 AM

lol...

Name:   VPSguy83
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   May 15, 2013, 09:05:38 PM

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:40:41 AM

really....Huh
so you have a group of highly skilled and thus highly paid individuals and all you need is 100 btc or $13,100 USD from the community?  really?? why??? you all can't put up that money yourselves?... seems like your group should be able to pull together 13K given the pedigree you claim to have there...

I call bullshit until you get your numbers right and cough up info/escrow.

Yah, I about spit coffee all over myself reading the op.

I agree completely - with half a dozen people on the project if they believe in it they'd be able to fund it themselves... even an idiot like the OP could get a loan for a couple thousand bucks... even if his credit is in the low 500s.

fail scam is fail.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:42:19 AM

One last post before i stop responding t oany more negative posts.  we Did have the option to go with kickstarter, gofundme, indiegogo, Even had 3 meetings with VC's but they wanted a controlling stake in the company.  As to the IBM people taking out second credit cards, selling our houses, using 4 weeks pay, Since we are obviously Bachelors with no kids, no families, THE FUCKING POOR STATE OF OUR GOOD OLD USA ECONOMY, hell one of our chip designers has 4 ex wifes with a kid per wife, another is paying his mothers hospital bills as she lays rotting in a hospital Rotting away with cancer.  Just because 12 thousand might be easy for you to come by, does not mean i can afford it after paying almost $35,000 out of pocket and since our engineers, designers and programmers are doing this for free after working 50 - 80 hours a week... well just because my team have great jobs does not mean there loaded..

And another response i think needs addressing is You know we can track your bitcoin payments... Well as far as i know you dont have access to my e-mail accounts nor wire taps on my phone calls.  So whats discussed through e-mail and phone calls you have no idea what addresses i create for individuals to help me keep track nor do you know anything about equivalent cash payments either.

@ DexX7

1. 45 GHz!?
2. CPU != hashing unit
3. SHA != Scrypt

This is bullshit.

45ghz was in reference to the paraella Project which is a 45ghz 64 cpu parallel "supercomputer" board for 199$
For Scrypt mining.

Bolded...we do not need to know all of that.

Learn some boundaries dipshit. You are advertising a magical asic device and then spewing your colleague's personal life on the same thread.

LOL you are scum  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:43:41 AM

I guess they are designing ASICs for Litecoin....without even knowing it LOLzz

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

I believe this is a sock puppet account lolz.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:49:35 AM

I never said i was a engineer, nor a chip designer My team Has the experience. 

1. This is essentially what BFL is...no experience.

2. You make this claim so that when things go south you can blame your vapor team for the problems. right? lolz

OMFG so much fail on this forum even from the scammers.  Roll Eyes Tongue Cheesy Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:50:01 AM

Goal Met,

Well, if anyone had doubts that this was a scam, this post seals it.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:52:29 AM

Just because you dont see the btc's does not mean i dont have about 60 e-mails in my inbox... You Internet dweebz.  Just becaue you read some articles on the web does not make you a professional... Nor any relevant insight as to what your talking about!

just wait for next friday sat.  Then i will sit back and watch all the OMG I WANT ONE remarks and apologies.. 

1. So? I got 5000+ emails in my inbox ...if I just turn off the spam filters.

2. Just because you claim to be a professional when your forum account was created 10 days ago doesn't make you a professional on what you claim is true concerning your vapor ware.

3. Josh from BFL also said that we would all be apologizing when they started shipping. Well that hasn't happened because they could not deliver, JUST LIKE YOU WILL NOT DELIVER AS PROMISED BY SPECS/SPEED/PRICE.  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:57:43 AM

So in other words...."give me your money because you need to support and embrace me as a fellow miner"

Laughable. Are these sockpuppets the best you guys got?  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

snowcrashed

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:00:39 AM

In case anyone wants to contact him for further info on his wonderful devices:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
 Administrative Contact:
      Tibbetts, Jonathan  jont@poweredbyamd.com
      Durham NC
      Durham, North Carolina 27713
      United States
      +1.9194506225

If you feel like tweeting him: https://twitter.com/jmtibbetts83

And for all you ladies out there: http://www.speeddate.com/personals-in-durham-north-carolina-united-states/10878247/jon-tibbetts.html
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:01:03 AM

10,000 Avalon chips haven't even been made yet and your card comes Friday? Right. I think not. Cue: "just the card is coming, not the chips".

Laf~ do your fucking home work you fucking pubbie tween troll. https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

On a second note there are only 15 slots left.  So thank you to 35 people (well a little less than 35 people as i made a few exceptions for a couple of people.)

I am trying to get responses back to all the e-mails.  When you receive your e-mail from me please call my number instead of communicating through e-mail.   I'm totally overwhelmed at the moment, so if you can't wait until i get back to you in order to ensure your spot, just send the 2 BTC's and and a prompt e-mail to info@poweredbyamd.com, i will be able to respond and see your transaction faster to get you on the list, after the remaining 15 slots are filled, any BTC's that came after the last slot is picked up will be refunded immediately. 

Last 15 slot address : 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du

Thanks for all the support from the non haters, and all the support from other forums (even though i didn't post there).

Troll all you like but when you see the results you can cry yourselves to sleep, and i will be drinking up your delicious tears.

-Jon

"SO ACT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:01:26 AM

In case anyone wants to contact him for further info on his wonderful devices:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
 Administrative Contact:
      Tibbetts, Jonathan  jont@poweredbyamd.com
      Durham NC
      Durham, North Carolina 27713
      United States
      +1.9194506225

If you feel like tweeting him: https://twitter.com/jmtibbetts83

And for all you ladies out there: http://www.speeddate.com/personals-in-durham-north-carolina-united-states/10878247/jon-tibbetts.html

LOLz. This is getting interesting...

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:02:54 AM

Hey Jon,

Perhaps if you got off of the bitcointalk forums and attempting to scam others you could find yourself a pretty decent broad to take your focus away from fucking people to fucking her.

Happy "fishing"!  Wink Wink Wink

http://www.speeddate.com/personals-in-durham-north-carolina-united-states/10878247/jon-tibbetts.html

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:47:59 PM

Any of you ever consider that the level of transparency from the OP is a good thing?  If he openly shares who he is wouldn't that show some commitment to legitimacy?  Just a thought.  I'm looking forward to you "hero" folks eatting your words.   Nice to see people here are so consumed with anger and paranoia that they can't see straight. Get some fresh air. Espessially you smoothie.
Gomeler

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:54:32 PM

Any of you ever consider that the level of transparency from the OP is a good thing?  If he openly shares who he is wouldn't that show some commitment to legitimacy?  Just a thought.  I'm looking forward to you "hero" folks eatting your words.   Nice to see people here are so consumed with anger and paranoia that they can't see straight. Get some fresh air. Espessially you smoothie.

When the numbers don't even remotely add up it puts the community on edge. Considering how many scam attempts we are exposed to on a daily basis, it is no surprise that they scream scam the moment something appears to be wrong.
ashaw596

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:14:55 PM

Somebody else posted his contact and account info.
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

Someone else posted his contact information that is all easily found public information. Search his name or whois his website.  His information is there for all to see.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:27:03 PM

Someone else posted his contact information that is all easily found public information. Search his name or whois his website.  His information is there for all to see.

Sorry, I happen to own a physics book. Whois won't hell the OP break the laws of physics.

ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:28:07 PM

When the numbers don't even remotely add up it puts the community on edge. Considering how many scam attempts we are exposed to on a daily basis, it is no surprise that they scream scam the moment something appears to be wrong.

Yes, I do understand that.  But maybe there's more to the device than is being said.  And when you have someone (myself) defending as an investor in a real product but people are yelling "sock puppet", it becomes impossible to get a point across.  I get putting the community on edge but much of the community seems to be constantly on edge and ready to yell and be angry before they even consider everything.
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:29:59 PM

Sorry, I happen to own a physics book. Whois won't hell the OP break the laws of physics.

And like I just mentioned.  Maybe everyone needs to get off their "I know everything about Avalon chips" high horse and realize that there may be more to the device that you realize.  If you took off your scam glasses you'd see that he's mentioned that there are other components playing a part.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:44:54 PM

And like I just mentioned.  Maybe everyone needs to get off their "I know everything about Avalon chips" high horse and realize that there may be more to the device that you realize.  If you took off your scam glasses you'd see that he's mentioned that there are other components playing a part.

Are the other parts cold fusion and lead to gold alchemy? Or is there more creativity involved?

ashaw596

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:02:54 PM

ASICS are "Application Specific Integrated Circuits". They are circuits specifically designed to do one thing, hash sha-2. There is no magic that can make them go faster than they're designed to go. Electronics only go as fast as they're slowest part. Thats why you can upgrade a computer with more ram and a faster hardrive and it will go faster. But the ASIC chip is the limiting factor here. You can't physically get significantly more hashing from them than they're designed to do. I can give a it the fastests bus possible and it will still only hash at 282 MH/s. We're not just being mean here. The numbers hes giving us are seriously impossible. Is he going to try to overclock the chips 100 times. I'm not sure thats possible even with some serious hardware modification and do you know how much liquid nitrogen they used to even overclock a chip 2-3 times higher? http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1137478/celeron-overclocked-1ghz
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:01:49 PM

Quote from: ks3rv3rg link=top =213968.msg2276819#msg2276819 date=1369589399

ASICS are "Application Specific Integrated Circuits". They are circuits specifically designed to do one thing, hash sha-2. There is no magic that can make them go faster than they're designed to go. Electronics only go as fast as they're slowest part. Thats why you can upgrade a computer with more ram and a faster hardrive and it will go faster. But the ASIC chip is the limiting factor here. You can't physically get significantly more hashing from them than they're designed to do. I can give a it the fastests bus possible and it will still only hash at 282 MH/s. We're not just being mean here. The numbers hes giving us are seriously impossible. Is he going to try to overclock the chips 100 times. I'm not sure thats possible even with some serious hardware modification and do you know how much liquid nitrogen they used to even overclock a chip 2-3 times higher? http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1137478/celeron-overclocked-1ghz

Now this is the kind of post I like to see.  Something with substance.  In the coming week/two we will see what has been developed.  Your point is very vaild, but VPSguy is also a legitimate business person.  So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
That article is very interesting. I dont think its really comparable though as they had to use so much liquid  nitrogen because of the heavily increased voltage/clock speed on a very old chip/architecture.  With better chip design/firmware/bios one should be able to accomplish greater speeds without the need for extreme cooling.  As it said- they were even able to get it up to 5.7 with air cooling.  But all that said, I'm not someone who develops these boards/chips so I may be partially/completely wrong.  Thanks for a constructive post
snowcrashed

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:20:53 PM

And like I just mentioned.  Maybe everyone needs to get off their "I know everything about Avalon chips" high horse and realize that there may be more to the device that you realize.  If you took off your scam glasses you'd see that he's mentioned that there are other components playing a part.

Dude, this isn't black magic.  There isn't a mystical configuration where if you put chips X+Y+Z in a special order you get a performance upgrade.  It's fucking Electrical Engineering, it's a science.  Avalon chips are a known quantity, their performance is a known figure.  When someone comes around asking for pre-order money based on the claim that he used Avalon chips to make a PCI-e miner that gets performance several orders of magnitude greater than the chips are capable of, it raises some red flags.  Shit, raising red flags isn't even a strong enough statement, it just tells you that the person making such a claim is full of shit.  In addition to that:

This person has made wild claims such as having a group of engineers with 150 years experience designing this thing, but meanwhile describes basic principles about the technology incorrectly.
This person provided 0 evidence that anything he is saying is true - proof of chip purchase, info on designs, CAD drawings, board specs, pictures of a prototype or construction etc.
This person talks like a 14 year old raging while playing Call of Duty.

The list could go on.  And after all this mounting evidence that VPSguy is a scammer, you keep trying to claim he's a "legitimate business person".  Do you see why everyone thinks you are a sock puppet?
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:30:06 PM

And like I just mentioned.  Maybe everyone needs to get off their "I know everything about Avalon chips" high horse and realize that there may be more to the device that you realize.  If you took off your scam glasses you'd see that he's mentioned that there are other components playing a part.

Dude, this isn't black magic.  There isn't a mystical configuration where if you put chips X+Y+Z in a special order you get a performance upgrade.  It's fucking Electrical Engineering, it's a science.  Avalon chips are a known quantity, their performance is a known figure.  When someone comes around asking for pre-order money based on the claim that he used Avalon chips to make a PCI-e miner that gets performance several orders of magnitude greater than the chips are capable of, it raises some red flags.  Shit, raising red flags isn't even a strong enough statement, it just tells you that the person making such a claim is full of shit.  In addition to that:

This person has made wild claims such as having a group of engineers with 150 years experience designing this thing, but meanwhile describes basic principles about the technology incorrectly.
This person provided 0 evidence that anything he is saying is true - proof of chip purchase, info on designs, CAD drawings, board specs, pictures of a prototype or construction etc.
This person talks like a 14 year old raging while playing Call of Duty.

The list could go on.  And after all this mounting evidence that VPSguy is a scammer, you keep trying to claim he's a "legitimate business person".  Do you see why everyone thinks you are a sock puppet?

^This.
The quality of scams has really declined since Bitcoin was found by the mainstream media. It used to take weeks to unravel the hoaxes, now they fall apart half way through the opening post.  Sad

bcpokey

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:34:52 PM

Wow, why is this thread 8 pages long?

First page should just be "sup, this is a scam move on" and it should never have gone past that.

I think this is part of why I can't really get motivated by bitcoin the way I want. The community seems to have far too much money, and far too little sense.
cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:27:39 PM

Has anyone actually got Avalon chips yet anyway?

DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:04:31 AM

I guess we are in the 11th hour of ASIC scamming..   Hurry, just a few months left to scam someone!

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:08:33 AM

I think these guys copied their design from here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216990.new#new

firefop

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:05:48 AM

First page should just be "sup, this is a scam move on" and it should never have gone past that.

I think this is part of why I can't really get motivated by bitcoin the way I want. The community seems to have far too much money, and far too little sense.

We're sort of running out people to troll here I think... This is a popcorn thread for us.

ashaw596

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:23:57 PM

Actually its just been 8 pages of trolling about how stupidly this scam was written.

edit: (HeadPalm) Crap, I think I just bumped the thread again
icebear888

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:05:49 AM

Well it seems I have been schemed!!

He has to live his conscience...
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:32:00 PM

Find out where he resides and report him to police.  Ask for a fraud unit.

PS. His site is hosted through GoDaddy (secureserver.net) so if you are in any jurisdiction where they operate, contact police and they will
ask GoDaddy to give them his personal info on a platter.  Investigate and lay charges.

I gave him the chance to prove his product and decided to throw a few coins his way. You live and learn. At first he was very responsive. Kept in touch via phone and e-mail. I've been texting, calling and e-mailing him since last Wednesday and no response. Any one else in the same situation? Let's do something about this.
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:01:20 PM

Find out where he resides and report him to police.  Ask for a fraud unit.

PS. His site is hosted through GoDaddy (secureserver.net) so if you are in any jurisdiction where they operate, contact police and they will
ask GoDaddy to give them his personal info on a platter.  Investigate and lay charges.

I gave him the chance to prove his product and decided to throw a few coins his way. You live and learn. At first he was very responsive. Kept in touch via phone and e-mail. I've been texting, calling and e-mailing him since last Wednesday and no response. Any one else in the same situation? Let's do something about this.

I've been in constant contact with him, he's returned every phone call and email I've sent. If you truly did throw a few coins his way then you probably received a response, otherwise it is likely this is a troll post.

Next time I speak with him I'll ask him about you.

Troll post? You gotta be kidding me. I don't waste my time by trolling on the forums. I have proof of contact up until last Tuesday. He was suppose to touch base wit me on Wednesday and he disappeared. I have proof of e-mails as well as text messages. Best way would be to contact law enforcement in Raleigh, North Carolina and talk to the fraud unit?
crypt0maniac

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:38:12 PM

wow it's so easy to scam some people. You can't wonder why there are so many scammers around here.
navigator

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:06:23 PM

Did this 'soniq' guy fall for the scam or is he part of it?

https://blockchain.info/address/1CkhnDPQpK5CiQWf8r6WfVwet5F7Kozu7C
https://blockchain.info/address/1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64968
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:13:32 PM

He was supposed to call me as well (Hell I was even supposed to fly up there) but after talking with him literally Yesterday (Twice I might add) things were delayed (I'm accustomed to delays considering I have a couple orders with BFL hah!)

It sounded like he had a lot on his plate, it's only been a week since you had a phone call. I'll reach out to him right now for you and see what response I get.

Edit: Gave him a call just now, no answer. Will try again later.

Bargraphics just sent you a PM. Would like to exchange contact information with you as you are the only one that can reach him. I sent him another msg this morning with no response. Us forum members should help each other out to build more trust within the community. Let me know if we can touch base and hopefully i can get into touch with him. Thanks.
Henchman24

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:12:19 PM

I've been in contact with auto2nr1.

If anyone else wants to connect with me since it seems I'm one of the only ones the OP has been reaching out to, I don't mind giving the latest update.

On my next talk with him I will mention that he needs to send out some information to everyone at least via email if he doesn't have time to call.

BTW he hasn't been on here since the 30th. The thread needs updated badly with new Specs/Announcements so don't even bother reading the first post or title and yelling scam. Also please do not bump this thread unless you are someone that needs to contact me as it serves no use. People already paid and now we wait to see if this is legit.

SCAM BUMP

Sock puppet #1 (ks3rv3rg) loses all credibility and mysteriously goes silent, just as sock puppet #2 (Bargraphics) shows up.  What an amazing coincidence!   Roll Eyes
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:01:15 PM

I spoke with bargraphics on the phone yesterday and he's been keeping in touch with me via voice/text. For those that have had our money taken with no contact from Jon we should all keep in touch so if anyone hears anything we can keep each other posted.
Anenome5

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:10:09 AM

If anyone else wants to connect with me since it seems I'm one of the only ones the OP has been reaching out to, I don't mind giving the latest update.

On my next talk with him I will mention that he needs to send out some information to everyone at least via email if he doesn't have time to call.

BTW he hasn't been on here since the 30th. The thread needs updated badly with new Specs/Announcements so don't even bother reading the first post or title and yelling scam. Also please do not bump this thread unless you are someone that needs to contact me as it serves no use. People already paid and now we wait to see if this is legit.

SCAM BUMP

Sock puppet #1 (ks3rv3rg) loses all credibility and mysteriously goes silent, just as sock puppet #2 (Bargraphics) shows up.  What an amazing coincidence!   Roll Eyes

Sorry about that guys, I was using my alternate account (Henchman24) meant to use this account.
Uhhhhh, what? I can't believe you're still trying to get this scam going.

ultrix

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:42:58 AM

Parallella = FAIL.   Adapteva always fails to deliver results.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapteva
These guys are known scam artists in the hardware community.

Beyond this, I'd like to add I love all the discussion regarding construction of litecoin mining hardware.   The main bottleneck of litecoin mining is memory bandwidth, not excessive memory size or logic frequency.  Additionally I think you will be hard pressed to produce enough ASICs to amortize the high cost packaging required to provide said memory.  Its kind of hard to beat modern GPUs which have 384 bit 6 gbps data buses.
solex
Legendary

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:03:17 AM

SCAM BUMP

Sorry about that guys, I was using my alternate account (Henchman24) meant to use this account.
Uhhhhh, what? I can't believe you're still trying to get this scam going.

This PCI-E Based ASIC miners 1.2th/s - 1.9th's +\- 10% scam is like a Walking Dead zombie which just won't give up trying to grab your bitcoins!

icebear888

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:57:15 AM

He has also run off with my 2 BTC !!

Have tried to contact him numerous times with no success!

Its a SCAM!!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:14:49 AM

OP "Last Active:    Today at 02:30:31 AM"  Maybe do a better read/research next time. And use the Trust feature!

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:15:35 PM

Stupid people....

You know what else stupid people believe?  That you can fit 1.2th/s - 1.9th/s +\- 10% on a PCI-E Card.
milone

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

CGWatcher & CGRemote

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 09:41:21 PM

Guys, Guys...

I have an autistic cousin (think Rainman) who will come to your house and calculate sha256 hashes in his head. All I ask is that you donate 5 BTC to him and 7 BTC to me for facilitating the deal (fair is fair). After all, I did spend $10,000  $30,000  $35,000  $640,000 raising him since birth.

He can calculate 60 Th/s in his head... 90 Th/s if you give him coffee. He can also do scrypt hashing but only at 400 Mh/s because he has to use his fingers.

Currently, he can only be in one place at a time due to the laws of physics... but we are working with VPSguy83 and his team to get around the laws of physics, as they have done with their PCIe ASIC. So being that he can only be hashing for one person at a time (and from 7:30-8:00 he watches Jeopardy!), this is a very limited opportunity. I will post pictures of my cousin as proof he exists next week  on the 1st  on the 3rd   June 6th   tomorrow  soon.

ACT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, OR YOU WILL BE KICKING YOURSELF*

I chose to post in this thread because I see that there are several people here who know a good opportunity when they see one.

If you are worried that this is a scam, my dad is a cop and vouches for me that it isn't and he can't lie about it or it's entrapment. I can't think of better proof than that.

*Provided you are flexible enough.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY (BUT DONATION NECESSARY.) Void where prohibited if unicorns are present. Donations do not guarantee anything, but rather get you the opportunity to spend more BTC, which will get your name put on a piece of paper and place into a hat. At some point in the future we will pick a name out of the hat and for 5 BTC more, the name will be placed onto a numbered list. A random number generator created by my uncle who wrote it in 5 seconds after watching Judge Judy will select a random number and whoever's name corresponds with that number gets put into the pool of people who may ultimately get to have my cousin over to hash for them. An additional 40 BTC/day per diem is required as well. Visit my website I tried to setup to review hardware but realized AMD is not going to just send me hardware for free so is sitting empty, or visit the company website me and my partners (plucked from Google, Microsoft, and Sesame Street) have yet to setup because we are learning how to use soldering irons and don't feel a website is necessary when you are a tech company asking people for money. Also check out my successful VPS company at [redacted]. All donations are non-refundable. Donations do not guarantee that you will be contacted... ever. If you post in this thread that my offer is legit and that I am not scamming anyone, I will give you a 10% discount. Void in Rhode Island.

CGWatcher, a GUI/monitor for CGMiner & BFGMiner: http://www.cgwatcher.com
CGRemote, a remote mining dashboard for all of your miners: http://www.minerremote.com
BTC: 12TAYjmSrdDHLNpmix2MG6y3R868SMM7Fx    LTC: LM6Un6hZvPzLBggJWiAVG6E6w2GfaHukXY
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:44:09 PM

Guys, Guys...

I have an autistic cousin (think Rainman) who will come to your house and calculate sha256 hashes in his head. All I ask is that you donate 5 BTC to him and 7 BTC to me for facilitating the deal (fair is fair). After all, I did spend $10,000  $30,000  $35,000  $640,000 raising him since birth.

He can calculate 60 Th/s in his head... 90 Th/s if you give him coffee. He can also do scrypt hashing but only at 400 Mh/s because he has to use his fingers.

Currently, he can only be in one place at a time due to the laws of physics... but we are working with VPSguy83 and his team to get around the laws of physics, as they have done with their PCIe ASIC. So being that he can only be hashing for one person at a time (and from 7:30-8:00 he watches Jeopardy!), this is a very limited opportunity. I will post pictures of my cousin as proof he exists next week  on the 1st  on the 3rd   June 6th   tomorrow  soon.

I chose to post in this thread because I see that there are several people here who know a good opportunity when they see one.

If you are worried that this is a scam, my dad is a cop and vouches for me that it isn't and he can't lie about it or it's entrapment. I can't think of better proof than that.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY (BUT DONATION NECESSARY.) Void where prohibited. Donations do not guarantee anything, but rather get you the opportunity to spend more BTC, which will get your name put on a piece of paper and place into a hat. At some point in the future we will pick a name out of the hat and for 5 BTC more, the name will be placed onto a numbered list. A random number generator created by my uncle who wrote it in 5 seconds after watching Judge Judy will select a random number and whoever's name corresponds with that number gets put into the pool of people who may ultimately get to have my cousin over to hash for them. An additional 40 BTC/day per diem is required as well. Visit my website I tried to setup to review hardware but realized AMD is not going to just send me hardware for free so is sitting empty, or visit the company website me and my partners (plucked from Google, Microsoft, and Sesame Street) have yet to setup because we are learning how to use soldering irons and don't feel a website is necessary when you are a tech company asking people for money. Also check out my successful VPS company at [redacted]. All donations are non-refundable. Donations do not guarantee that you will be contacted... ever. If you post in this thread that my offer is legit and that I am not scamming anyone, I will give you a 10% discount. Void in Rhode Island.

Do you take credit cards?

milone

CGWatcher & CGRemote

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 10:45:28 PM

It's in my signature. I have OCD and decimal places bother me so please round any donations up to the nearest bitcoin.

CGRemote, a remote mining dashboard for all of your miners: http://www.minerremote.com
BTC: 12TAYjmSrdDHLNpmix2MG6y3R868SMM7Fx    LTC: LM6Un6hZvPzLBggJWiAVG6E6w2GfaHukXY
ultrix

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:48:45 AM

Stupid people....

You know what else stupid people believe?  That you can fit 1.2th/s - 1.9th/s +\- 10% on a PCI-E Card.

Well one could fit 1.2th/s on a pcie card.  unfortunately using modern processes it would be a 20 slot card.  Grin
eddyfitz

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:01:20 PM

somali pirates finally arrived to BTT  Grin
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:29:07 PM

Found some information on this guy. Would like any advice or ideas from the people that threw money at this guy as well as how i can go about taking some kind of action against him. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-----

Name: Jonathan M. Tibbetts
Aliases: Jon Tibbetts, Jonathan Tibbetts   

Possible Relatives

Gerald Tibbetts
Rebecca Tibbetts
Rebecca Tibbetts

-----

Jonathan Tibbetts

421 Spring Garden Dr.
jont@dare2imagine.com / 919-450-6225
Experience

jr. network Admin / Tech support in Technology - Information Systems

1996 ~ 1997   Intrex Internet   Durham, North Carolina
I was 15 when i started at Intrex Internet, where i Helped install t-1 lines and Dial-up converters, Started their Linux Shell Hosting, and Provided Tech support.
Jr. Linux Admin, Network Support, Help desk in Technology - Network Administration

1997 ~ 1999   NTRinternet   Durham, North Carolina, United States
I switched over to NTRinternet, because they were getting into DSL, so naturally i wanted to get in on the "Next Big Thing" As DSL was a huge improvement to Dial up.
Warehouse Tech in Manufacturing

2004 ~ 2005   Southern Seasons   Hillsborough, NC, United States
I assisted in the Maintence of Southern Seasons Main warehouse, which included counting items, delivering mass items to assembly line for Their gift Baskets.
Consultant in Technology - Network Administration

2005 ~ 2011   ProjectDigital   Durham, NC, United States
I started my own consulting firm for IT, and server / workstation contrsution as per constumers requests.  This included 1u - 4u Rack Servers, Desktop Servers, Individual Workstations, and Custom Order Desktops based on clients needs. 

Audio / Video creation, editing

Multi-screen Set-ups

3d motion graphics and Rendering Machines.

Skills

General Skills - Configuration Management   Advanced   
General Skills - Hardware   Advanced   
General Skills - Troubleshooting   Advanced   
General Skills - Help Desk/Tech Support   Expert   
General Skills - Data Mining/Warehousing   Intermediate   
General Skills - Other - General Skills   Advanced   
Operating Systems - X/Windows   Advanced   
Operating Systems - Linux   Advanced   
Operating Systems - Windows 2003 Server   Advanced   
Network Administration - LAN/WAN Administration   Advanced   
Network Administration - Firewalls   Advanced   
General Skills - Office Applications   Advanced   
Operating Systems - Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP   Expert   
References

Nathan Metcalf

JR. Network Engineer

919-602-3487

Bill Mcguire

Developer

727-460-7781

bmcguire@lofttechnology.com
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:01:48 PM

Found some information on this guy. Would like any advice or ideas from the people that threw money at this guy as well as how i can go about taking some kind of action against him. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just go to the nearest police station in Durham, NC and file a complaint.
Or take him to a small claims court in Durham.

VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:03:49 PM

We have had technical and personal setbacks, Due to the pressure mounting on our backs from work, lives, and trying to make a better miner, its just gotten to much, to many people wanting to know every little detail every step of the way.  We will be continuing to work on this but have pretty much decided to go back to making better fpga miners.  All those who donated to this cause please email me with the btc adress you send from , and we will try and get you your bitcoins back in a timely manner.  Since we didnt reach the goal of 100 coins we were not able to take into account for a huge mess up.  So Like i said mail the btc address you sent btc from and we will try and get it back to you in a timely manner.  Like i said we will still be working on making miners but on our time line and our terms.

i thought i would just let those who donated to the cause we will try and pay back quickly..

auto2nr1

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:12:41 PM

Give me my money back. Sent you a e-mail and PM.
cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:51:26 PM

Just send the coins back to the addresses they were sent from.

firefop

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:41:55 AM

We have had technical and personal setbacks, Due to the pressure mounting on our backs from work, lives, and trying to make a better miner, its just gotten to much, to many people wanting to know every little detail every step of the way.  We will be continuing to work on this but have pretty much decided to go back to making better fpga miners.  All those who donated to this cause please email me with the btc adress you send from , and we will try and get you your bitcoins back in a timely manner.  Since we didnt reach the goal of 100 coins we were not able to take into account for a huge mess up.  So Like i said mail the btc address you sent btc from and we will try and get it back to you in a timely manner.  Like i said we will still be working on making miners but on our time line and our terms.

i thought i would just let those who donated to the cause we will try and pay back quickly..

LoL

You have a list of transactions - just return them to original address.

That being said. Fail Scam only fails completely if fail scammer gives refunds  Grin

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:04:41 AM

We have had technical and personal setbacks, Due to the pressure mounting on our backs from work, lives, and trying to make a better miner, its just gotten to much, to many people wanting to know every little detail every step of the way.  We will be continuing to work on this but have pretty much decided to go back to making better fpga miners.  All those who donated to this cause please email me with the btc adress you send from , and we will try and get you your bitcoins back in a timely manner.  Since we didnt reach the goal of 100 coins we were not able to take into account for a huge mess up.  So Like i said mail the btc address you sent btc from and we will try and get it back to you in a timely manner.  Like i said we will still be working on making miners but on our time line and our terms.

LoL

That being said. Fail Scam only fails completely if fail scammer gives refunds  Grin

Perhaps, but Fail human beings fail completely if they do not give refunds.  

Besides, look at what's going on below (members stick up for each other).
Do they really want to go through all that?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229612.0

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:05:31 AM

LoL

That being said. Fail Scam only fails completely if fail scammer gives refunds  Grin

Just let him exit gracefully.  No need to rub it in.

revilo

Activity: 543

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:49:55 AM

Guys, Guys...

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY (BUT DONATION NECESSARY.) Void where prohibited if unicorns are present. Donations do not guarantee anything, but rather get you the opportunity to spend more BTC, which will get your name put on a piece of paper and place into a hat. At some point in the future we will pick a name out of the hat and for 5 BTC more, the name will be placed onto a numbered list. A random number generator created by my uncle who wrote it in 5 seconds after watching Judge Judy will select a random number and whoever's name corresponds with that number gets put into the pool of people who may ultimately get to have my cousin over to hash for them. An additional 40 BTC/day per diem is required as well. Visit my website I tried to setup to review hardware but realized AMD is not going to just send me hardware for free so is sitting empty, or visit the company website me and my partners (plucked from Google, Microsoft, and Sesame Street) have yet to setup because we are learning how to use soldering irons and don't feel a website is necessary when you are a tech company asking people for money. Also check out my successful VPS company at [redacted]. All donations are non-refundable. Donations do not guarantee that you will be contacted... ever. If you post in this thread that my offer is legit and that I am not scamming anyone, I will give you a 10% discount. Void in Rhode Island.

This is fantastic!
Do you accept Western Union/Cash sent in the post?
milone

CGWatcher & CGRemote

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 07:03:09 AM

Yes and yes. I also accept girlscout cookies, old black and white televisions, narcotics, toasters, carpet samples, high-fives, Excel spreadsheets, and ASICs as payment. Also...

It's in my signature. I have OCD and decimal places bother me so please round any donations up to the nearest bitcoin.

Fair enough,

.0005 sent. I'd like 5 Shares of your cousins brain.

I never got the .0005, so deal with Bargraphics at your own risk. Maybe slap the ol' SCAMMER tag on him.

icebear888

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:30:08 PM

Thanks Jon!

I have sent you a mail.

Thanks for doing the right thing.
tiros

Activity: 126

Just another miner

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:53:36 PM

I believe I can fly!
For pictures ask VPSguy83 to post them while I am holding his 1.2-1.9Th PCI-E card.

Greed shouldn't be the essence of bitcoin
trigeek

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 12:13:30 AM

Thanks Jon!

I have sent you a mail.

Thanks for doing the right thing.

HA, wait until he actually does the right thing until you thank him.  Search for his wallet ID on blockchain.info, he's already spent your BTC. It's long gone.

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

icebear888

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:45:22 AM

Yip, I am still waiting...
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 01:31:51 PM

dejavu? btcfpga? modminerquadstore? (new name)

icebear888

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:06:41 PM

These are the days of our lives and so we learn..
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:05:10 PM

1 week has passed and nothing yet. Has anyone else heard from Jon?
icebear888

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:09:46 PM

Nope, nothing!
Loredo

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:16:46 PM

I hate to say it, and I'm not being judgmental in doing so, but: if you get on a first-name basis with an untrusted vendor, that's the first mistake.  All con men do that; it's part of their getting you to "take ownership" in the con. 

At least, inexplicably, this guy seemed to give his real name.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:38:13 PM

i got bored about half way through this thread, so if this was covered, sorry.

i can't help but think a lesser PCI board would be of more value than a PCIe board. There are a lot more unused PCI slots that PCIe slots. biggest isn't always best.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:44:01 PM

try giving him a ring -

Home (919) 544-5760

Also suggest another tactic, track down all his friends and family through facebook/twitter/email and link them all to this thread.

Let them know the the kind of person he is.

tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:08:56 PM

If you sent money to this scam, you're a fool who deserved to be parted with it.

If you can't do the basic math shown above; then gtfo of bitcoin before you bankrupt yourself...
tom_o

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:30:03 PM

If you sent money to this scam, you're a fool who deserved to be parted with it.

If you can't do the basic math shown above; then gtfo of bitcoin before you bankrupt yourself...

C'mon.  It is like saying a rape victim deserved it because she was cute and/or dressed provocatively.

There is a world of a difference between parting innumerate fools looking to get rich quick with their money, and raping someone.
blackarrow

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 02:48:45 PM

[Moderator note: Caveat emptor. Read the thread carefully before you 'invest' any of your hard earned money]

http://www.parallella.org/ boards linked together each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming scrypt mining will be amazing on them.  But that is coming later.

This is hugely misleading.

The whole chip has 64cpu, equivalent of 45ghz. There are not 64 CPUs each at 45 ghz.

Each CPU runs at 700Mhz.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:16:34 PM

What about raising a bitcoin bounty on this guys head.

Get him hunted down and beaten senseless, wouldnt be hard to find him as we have his home address  Wink
tom_o

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:09:11 PM

What about raising a bitcoin bounty on this guys head.

Get him hunted down and beaten senseless, wouldnt be hard to find him as we have his home address  Wink

No we need someone to hunt you down and beat some sense into you. Maybe we could use the sense that you wanted to beat out of him.

If you're sending money to these types of people you ain't gonna last long in the BTC game, unless you have a tonne of money to throw at anyone who asks this unconvincingly...

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:46:12 PM

tiros

Activity: 126

Just another miner

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:35:26 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 01:16:31 AM by tiros

Looking at the very title of this thread, it looks credible and OP add to its credit rating so at the end it appears rock solid.
Real business model blueprint!

<----- is checking his wallet .... damn, I spent all on time traveling machine!  Roll Eyes

Greed shouldn't be the essence of bitcoin
emdesigns

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:53:51 PM

DID ANY ONE USE matrox pci and converted it to miner is this so ..

BUT TELL ME with a BLACK MAGIC DAVINCI video board can we mine with that ?

Anenome5

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 05:32:09 AM

Can't believe anyone sent this guy money. Oh well, a fool and his bitcoin...

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 05:46:58 AM

The only people that sent him any money were sock puppets and shills. OP is 100% scammer and a really stupid one at that.
knybe

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:53:23 AM

shouldn't this thread be closed or dead and gone and buried or disappeared by now?

I'm all outta snacks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: