Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rocky Darius/Chris Dunn skill incubator course/webinar is not Q&A its awaste  (Read 712 times)
beamin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:59:24 AM

...of time.

I signed up for this and watched it twice to learn something as the first time I was having problems using the chat. It was exactly the same the second time and I couldn't use the chat. It was just basically an infomercial and they don't tell you anything more then the wiki page on crypto and their personal bragging. The whole end of it was a crudly made infomercial where they come up with a $3,847 dollar value for the amazing low price of bla bla bla BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! Sign up in the next 30 minutes and we will throw in blablabla because he's so excited to pass this great money making opportunity onto the community. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Seating is limited and we can only let some arbitrary number of people sign up to get spam email and other alerts that anyone can get by going to any bitcoin market. I have seem late night infomercials that were more convincing. I'm surprised they didn't use the word turnkey but they did paint the picture of being your own boss making $794320879308.00 from home. But they care about your finances they even said they don't want to see anyone go into debt joining their program. Just seemed totally fake maybe its not but I have been in the bull shitting business along time and this brings back memories of when I was 18 and went to see about a "job" in a hotel conference room where they bragged about how their pyramid scheme was the best and be your own boss. I walked out of that half way through and the guy who sent me there had the balls to call me up and ask for his brochures and info CD's back because the company charges him for them. Sounds like he's making tons of money if he needs 12$ back. Ever since then I have been on a personal mission not to let others get conned. I know I'm not the first person to say this as you can find stories on the internet. Isn't "the incubator" the name of the house in HBO's silicon valley? Hmmm...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:35:43 AM

Dude you waste your time on stuff like this, his stuff is filled with all the classic sales tactics ever used.  Look at his list of youtube titles is the giveaway.  If you want to learn how to trade properly just find some people already doing it and hang with them. There are plenty of traders currently who you can get to know and teach yourself for free.  When you buy into these quick fix training courses you are buying the dream that they are selling - they know this and prey on the people who fall for it.  Check out this stream here and join in with these guys where you can learn for free basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN37fupcqlo

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
beamin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:02:05 PM

Dude you waste your time on stuff like this, his stuff is filled with all the classic sales tactics ever used.  Look at his list of youtube titles is the giveaway.  If you want to learn how to trade properly just find some people already doing it and hang with them. There are plenty of traders currently who you can get to know and teach yourself for free.  When you buy into these quick fix training courses you are buying the dream that they are selling - they know this and prey on the people who fall for it.  Check out this stream here and join in with these guys where you can learn for free basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN37fupcqlo

Thanks for the link I added it my list.

I have found BTCKyle who I have learned alot from. But thats actually how I found out about those other guys. I'm guessing 95% of the people who sign up for their program have no background in finance and probably aren't managing their own finances well. The type of people who make the card board signs at intersections that have magic marker or finger paint that says "We buy houses" But the numbers on the right side of the sign are all squished because they ran out of room. I have worked in finance, real estate and the mortgage industry. I have seen stupid people just totally fuck up loans. Can you imagine putting your house in the hands of someone who can even make a proper sign? I bet its some pyramid scheme thing like Primerica. When I was 20 Primerica wanted me to work with them so badly but they have you get a series 6 so you are limited to working for them. You can use them to get your life health and annuities then go to a different company. I quickly found out that primerica doesn't want you to write business they want you to become a client and "recruit" your family members. I never do business with family or try to sell them anything. Who profits off their own family anyways? They know you aren't going to be able to to get business and hence why they push to have you get people working for you before you get clients. Why would you hire new employees before you have customers? Red flags. I wrote a few policies through them and the manager kept asking me to recruit people. I told him that makes no sense and I wouldn't do that until I had so many clients that I couldn't manage them in a 40 hour week then I would try to find new people. They also didn't like that I wouldn't roll over my accounts to them as I was doing my own investments. 
marhbollw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:13:36 AM

Hi guys.

Bitjoin: The video in your post is not avaliable (for me at least). Can it be still watched somehow? I am very-very interested in learning trading, and joining in a trader group.
Thank you very much, if you can help me. I would be very glad.
bitjoin

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

Hi guys.

Bitjoin: The video in your post is not avaliable (for me at least). Can it be still watched somehow? I am very-very interested in learning trading, and joining in a trader group.
Thank you very much, if you can help me. I would be very glad.

You can just check out the other videos on that channel, they run live streams daily or just search them out in bitcoin world, known as whalepool trading community.  Probably best place to go if you want to trade professionally. Just ask people in there to help you.

THE BEST IN SPACE
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
▀▀███
▀▀████
▀████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
marhbollw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

Thanks for your answer.
This channel is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1ZZmW0gig
Or it was another channel in your post?
bitjoin

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

Thanks for your answer.
This channel is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1ZZmW0gig
Or it was another channel in your post?

Yup, follow instructions in description if you want to connect live.

THE BEST IN SPACE
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀██
▀▀███
▀▀████
▀████
████▀