Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

The best way to learn how to trade is to get training from a practicing trader. So you learn to trade and do not lose your money. Because self-study is very expensive. Very few people manage to learn how to trade independently without losing their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Starting trading is not an easy task, we must learn for a longtime to have enough knowledge about crytpocurrencies before trading. At the beginning of trading, watching the market up and down to evaluate the price in the  future then trading small with our real money to get experience about how we win or loose, days by days, patient will be a good behavior in cryptocurrency and we can encrease in the future.
This is the way to do it but people are too impatient to do that, they see the movements of the market and think of all the money they could make and decide to begin to trade despite the fact they have no knowledge about how to do that, then when they lose all their money they blame bitcoin, the market, the media, the FUD everything except themselves. 

they dont actually blame those you mentioned rather they only blamed their selves becausw they are the one who commit these mistakes. You are the one who decide and make actions therfor you should only blame yourself. that is also happened to me everytime i traded the coins and tokens i have , thinking that their value is already in peak but eventually they still rise more. i regret a little bit but im still thankful because i dont put any capital on it at the first place rather i only get those coins on an airdrop.
Most people that I have seen losing money with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies most of the time blame everyone and everything except themselves it is very rare for an investor to say it was his fault that he invested not knowing what he was doing, however the attitude of blaming everything but themselves is very damaging since that does not allow them to correct their mistakes but if they are honest with themselves and admit their wrongdoings then they have a chance to improve.
Before starting to trade, focus on your goals and treat it as a business, and be strategic. Practice the buy-and-hold method but with limits. Eye on the prize and rewards, I mean it is building wealth slowly overtime so it needs wise-decision making before jumping into it.
learn first here study what is this currency about then on how does it may work for you may never been understand every single detail here if you are not had been learn here.
I don' think we have to know about this currency when we trade. It just necessary when you hold in a long term.

I think we have to know basic candles chart and most important is a good feeling on market
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

thank you

The best way to learn how to trade is to get training from a practicing trader. So you learn to trade and do not lose your money. Because self-study is very expensive. Very few people manage to learn how to trade independently without losing their money.
Even I came across a professional crypto trader on Facebook who was ready to teach me trading and I was supposed to pay him for his services. So the point is that people are offering their services to teach you trading. Watching YouTube videos and taking help from experts are the best ways of learning trading. A trainer in the form of trader is needed because videos do not answer your all queries.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

There are many tutorials can be found in youtube about trading. There are many informative forums here to read. Search and study trading. Goodluck.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

thank you

Even I came across a professional crypto trader on Facebook who was ready to teach me trading and I was supposed to pay him for his services. So the point is that people are offering their services to teach you trading. Watching YouTube videos and taking help from experts are the best ways of learning trading. A trainer in the form of trader is needed because videos do not answer your all queries.
Of course it's always better if there is someone who will help with practical exercises and explain the theory in the most specific issues. But even you can achieve a lot.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
Merited by cryptoblue (1)

Before start trading, spend some time to collect information and learn about technical analysis, reading charts, learn support and resistance and learn about candlestick. Just spend a month or so to learn these things, it would be beneficial for you when you start trading.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

You must start first on learning what bitcoin is?At first you have to learn to trade properly.If you have any mistake so you will lose your capital.The basic rule of trade is to buy with low price and sell them when the price high.There are currently only two renowned cryptocurrencies the bitcoin and ether with which you can trade successful.
Danny185

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

thank you

This is necessary literature if you want to start slowly but successfully with your trades on the crypto market:

http://www.coincalendar.info/best-cryptocurrency-trading-books/

I did not personally read all of them but I recommend all of them cause other investors I personally know read those and they have only recommendations for them. They all come with the price which isn't so high if you compare it with your future profit you will get when you gain enough knowledge about successful trades.

Thanks, very good info.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Trading is a hard job so, I think one need to prepare mentally before start trading.To start trading you need to have good capital which you can afford to lose.You need to have some skills of reading charts, acknowledge the market and some experiences.Also try to learn trading from social media, website /blog.Proper dedication and effort is the key of getting success on trading.
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Before you start trading then you have to read the basics about trading and then you apply it just like what platform is a good trading site. Trading is very risky because any moment you can get loosing your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

In trading of cryptocurrencies, it is very important to know which crypto you want. It can be either bitcoin or any of the other cryptocurrencies.One very important this you need to consider is time. You have to get maximum time monitor the trend of the coins and know when to buy and when to sell.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Before start trading, you have to learn more about this field, and keep in mind that's it is so risky, and without good knowledge you could losing your hard earned money in few trades. Keep reading more about trading crypto currencies firstly, then start with small amount to get some experience.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

thank you
I think you should not trade at this point, it can be said that the price of bitcoin is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, the market is going down, and around the floor is red ceiling. So I think you should not trade at this point, the risk is very high, if there is no specific and accurate trading plan then you will lose very quickly.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

thank you
I believe that in order to start trading you need capital first, then learn about trade knowledge and skills. You learn about graph diagramming, the ability to combine information and market information, from which a specific trade plan can be derived. You also need to be able to feel the market to be able to judge the best way to enter the market.

Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

thank you
In order for you to start trading, to you must need to have these 2; cryptocurrency wallet (one wallet can do but 2 is also okay),  and a cryptocurrency exchange where you can trade on. Cryptocurrency wallet is where to you store your coins,just like an ordinary wallet but digital. As a beginner, you should start trading on coins that are prominent currently like bitcoin and ethereum. I highly suggest to choose Coinbase because here is the simplest place to buy and sell coins.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

Before start trading, you have to learn more about this field, and keep in mind that's it is so risky, and without good knowledge you could losing your hard earned money in few trades. Keep reading more about trading crypto currencies firstly, then start with small amount to get some experience.
Well, prepare the main priority is mental, because if you trade just because it follows the lead of someone who has been successful in that field, chances are you are just trying your luck. well, in need of clear information in this case, also readiness in losing money you have.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

Exchanging is not straightforward. it is so hard. i feel exchanging may be a numerical term. On the off likelihood that you just have any error thus you'll lose your capital. However, within the event that you just haven't any mistake can get an enormous profit on that. thus at within the 1st place, you wish to work out a way to exchange suitably. you'll get an excellent deal of plus post on this discussion regarding exchanging.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

thank you

Trading is challenging so as you enter it, you must be willing and ready to take all the challenges ahead of you. You have to be very eager in adopting new learnings here in crypto for you to gain knowledge. There are things that are yet to come so you must be prepared all the time. Take time to do researches and try reading as well.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

Start reading tutorials about trading and the technics of how to do so. Start watching video tutorials on how to use your favorite trading site and be sure you know the basic understanding of what is on trading or how to trade.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

thank you
I think that at the moment you should not enter the market, it can be seen that the market is in crisis as the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing for many days. The current $ 6800 bitcoin price has lost 70% of its value compared to the end of 2017. That's why trading traders at this time will be extremely risky and risky. Especially you just step into the market and have no experience in the trade. I think you should wait until the market recovers to start trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: