Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

In order to start TRADING successfully in the crypto market, you first need to learn all the material, then invest the amount that you do not mind losing and you can learn how to trade on their own.
The best way you learn your trading is from the succeed trader because you actually can't do it yourself.
This market is the most fluctuation and the most unpredictable in this world and if you don't have supports from people who are good at it. You gonna fails soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

In order to start TRADING successfully in the crypto market, you first need to learn all the material, then invest the amount that you do not mind losing and you can learn how to trade on their own.
The best way you learn your trading is from the succeed trader because you actually can't do it yourself.
This market is the most fluctuation and the most unpredictable in this world and if you don't have supports from people who are good at it. You gonna fails soon.
As what some expert says we must really start trading in a verry basic way. Maybe if we wanted to learn about trading we need to study hard or keep on searching what will be the best strategy on some trader, I think the verry best thing to do is to find out things to be considered as a trader. We need to study basic and ask an expert of the trading feild for us to have few knowledge about trading before we start to trade.
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

It's very hard to trade, We can win most of the time but there's a lose of money but on trading we must control the risk factor of being a loser. Just like me i'm a crypto holder and a long term trader not a short term. Trading is risky and you should know about that.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

Before you start trading you should learn how to trade. There are a lot of videos on the Internet which you can watch so that you have a clear picture of how to trade to minimize the risks of losing money
Learning all the necessary things which can help you at time of trading is the most important and the most necessary thing to do before even going for buying of any kind of crypto coins. If you don’t know what to do after buying the coins, then there is no point of buying the coins as this will hardly help you in getting anything profitable and that there will be a chance of loss of money as well.

TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

Before you start trading, I would suggest you to study if how to trade. There are many tutorials in youtube and many informative  forums. It would be better if you will open an account  now so that you will know how trading works.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
The first thing you will do is to watch tutorial video in youtube after learning and getting some idea on how to navigate then create an account which do you prefer I suggest try binance, bittrex,or poleniex this trading site are very easy to used then you should load a fund on which crypto currencies do you prefer or have then start experiencing it because by that you gain more knowledge it takes time to learn more but it's worth it because you can eliminate your mistakes in the long run.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Some people think that it is easy to start but i m not like this. As for me it was difficult as I wanted to know everything about the crypto and trading. Now I can trade more or less successfully thanks to my knowledge

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Starting trading is not easy because you need to be prepared not only in terms of capital but also in terms of knowledge because you can't just be a trader that will trade a lot with your capital but your knowledge is zero. It follows a trade to study, there's a way we can learn everything. How do we learn from our course in college, we study, we took research and apply
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

The first thing that you should know about cryptocurency is that it is an unstable and you could lose all of your investments in the process, so before getting started with trading you should read some guides and watch videaos to learn the bascis bfroe jumping straight to busniess. Internet and YouTube can really help you in getting to know what all you need to do in order to start your carrier in the world of trading
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Crypto trading takes so much risk specially for beginner for this kind of job, because you have to venture capital to be able to make trading. That's why you really need to do a lot of research on cryptocurrencies and trading techniques. There is a misleading concept in people that you all must start with bigger amounts so that a better profit can be earned from this amount. I think people need to understand that the capital do nest matter when it comes to a start of trading carrier
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

Buy some Bitcoins with fiat . Transfer to exchange and then trade
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

Trading is not east to handle. First learn the trading information. Trading with cryptocurrency can be enormously profitable if you learn how to do it wisely.The important thing is to find a secure platform where you can store and exchange at right time.You can not look forward to trade in all altcoins as some may be not profitable for the moment. There are currently only two renowned cryptocurrencies the bitcoin and ether with which you can trade successfuy. Trading give more information for the future business improve and future sucess.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Find somebody who will teach you about trading, making anything with crypto without basic skills always bad idea to be honest. If you know at least something you can gain experience by trading.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

start with a small trade slowly, if you have mastered the market and can analyze the coin for a big provit, you can slowly increase your capital until you can succeed. do not start with big capital because trading in crypto is very risky
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

In starting trading you can ask for some of advice from the professional person that also has a trading business to gain information and to learn from it and try to search to internet too to find out the information your need in starting a trading business.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:46:34 PM by ItsZeroLimit

thank you

First, create a cold wallet for bitcoin, then buy bitcoin on the official exchanger, do not buy from hands. After that, register on a good exchange. Bitfinex, as far as I know, require  10,000 + $ in the account, for trading. Better start with exchanges more loyal to newbies. Like: CobinHood.com | Binance.com | KuCoin.com | YoBit.io | Bittrex.com But dont start to trade untill you will not read a bit about trading, else you will loose your funds.
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

How I learned. Practice. First learn stocks in general - how to understand a financial statement. Learn the various trades - buy and sell orders, limit orders, stop loss orders. Understand earning reporting. Just buy and sell blue chip stocks while your getting the hang of it. You shouldn't lose too much and might make some. Watch and read news.

After you learn stocks which you may have a basic grasp on already, learn covered calls and buying calls. With buying calls just buy heavily in the money short term calls on blue chip quality companies. Again the risk is limited (you won't make much either) for these trades and a good way to learn. Also you'll have a though time getting a brokerage letting you sell naked (without owning the stock) calls and puts out of the gate without a decent amount of capital.

What go me interested? General curiosity. Desire to make money. Movies.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

In starting trading you can ask for some of advice from the professional person that also has a trading business to gain information and to learn from it and try to search to internet too to find out the information your need in starting a trading business.
  Every person start trading as a new member but the entire market people needs is to have knowledge of crypto market and the history is very necessary that will explore the latest and previous downs and falls. This is important that you should get the knowledge first and after getting that you will come up with the main points as, select high demanded coin and set up an exchange account that will provide a path way for your coins like a shop where people will visit online and will buy your coin on the price you want to sell.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

thank you
The main thing is not to trade, if it is prohibited by the legislation of your country. Then you learn all the necessary information about trading and start practicing.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

thank you
The first thing you will do is to watch tutorial video in youtube after learning and getting some idea on how to navigate then create an account which do you prefer I suggest try binance, bittrex,or poleniex this trading site are very easy to used then you should load a fund on which crypto currencies do you prefer or have then start experiencing it because by that you gain more knowledge it takes time to learn more but it's worth it because you can eliminate your mistakes in the long run.
Making an account is not a very difficult step. There are things that are a bit more important than this one. For becoming successful in his career, a trader must learn all the positive and negative characteristics of his asset and understand this profession and its challenges deeply. Without knowledge, it is not possible to remain in crypto profession for a long time. Patience also depends on knowledge of a trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: