Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Trading is not very easy. It's so difficult. So You have to good knowledge about trading.You can earn good knowledge by searching on YouTube. You can not trade without knowledge. The basic rule of trade is to buy with low price and sell them when the price high. This way you can profit a lot of money.
I would suggest you to start studying about the technology you want to invest in. This is because I have seen people who are new to the market and know little about the trading thing. As a result of the little information and huge information gap, they loose almost all in the start due to faulty and inexperienced decisions.

Having basic knowledge about the technology and the market conditions help you make good decisions and you are better off with good decisions rather than bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
if you want to trading that you need to know is to know cryptocurrency first, because if you do not know and understand the world of crypto then you will regret in the future ..
so I advise you to study the world of crypto first, after knowing the world of crypto then you please to trading .
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

for me before entering the world of trading much better to read first some forum on how trading is work and you can also watch some videos in youtube there's a lot of video on how you can start in trading they're giving strategy in trading and you can start in trading in small amount
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Start with a low amount and the higher frequency of time; learn how to study indicators; read important altcoin news online; develop your own strategies.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

You can start intraday trading with any amount of money you can afford or you can wish to invest. There is no restriction for the money you want to invest.
Good luck:)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

You can start intraday trading with any amount of money you can afford or you can wish to invest. There is no restriction for the money you want to invest.
Good luck:)
Yes there are no difficulty and you will earn much more money but first of all I will suggest you that you should more learn about trading and search in google youtube and then you will know about it and your money will never lose rather you will be more expert in trading.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

thank you
if you want to trading that you need to know is to know cryptocurrency first, because if you do not know and understand the world of crypto then you will regret in the future ..
so I advise you to study the world of crypto first, after knowing the world of crypto then you please to trading .
Investing in knowledge is very important in the cryptocurrency market so that you can succeed and grow alongside this market. Spend a lot of time researching the market, once you've gotten it right, invest a small amount of money to get more experience and investment when you feel you understand the market. That is how many investors have made to succeed in this market.

Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

have the expertise to be able to determine the price movement of the coin and just do a coin price analysis after that buy and sell the coins you have. In addition to starting trading very easy you just need the capital
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

You can not learn to trade unless you change one currency to another, you have to experience when to buy, when to sell and which currency to use, you will not get much if it works but you will not lose much if you make wrong choice.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

You need to learn the information on the forum, here you can find a lot of useful information so as not to repeat the mistakes of newcomers. But buying coins and retaining them while the price does not rise will be a simple earnings even for beginners.
True to your opinion, if you want to trade should seek knowledge about buying and selling tokens or coins, or it could be by observing the situation in crypto market to further start the sale with the calculation of capital and profits to be gained.
It is a very easy process but your entrance in this market has importance, if you are entering in the market without knowledge then it will difficult for you to face with different conditions in the market. you can only survive in the market if you have perfect knowledge. Trading also needs a lot of hard work and your good knowledge in order to know about a valuable coin and creating of an exchange account to place your coins for selling.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Trading in cryptocurrency is one of the fantastic activities you could ever embark on. If you are new in the world of finance, you may need to have basic understanding of how virtual trading works and technical analysis used to decide wgat to invest on. Aside from this, you will need to learn for yourself what works for you and develop your own unique method of trading!

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Trading in cryptocurrency is one of the fantastic activities you could ever embark on. If you are new in the world of finance, you may need to have basic understanding of how virtual trading works and technical analysis used to decide wgat to invest on. Aside from this, you will need to learn for yourself what works for you and develop your own unique method of trading!
Agree. Every trader need to get basic knowledge about trading in general, then watch or read, how to apply this in cryptocurrency trading. And just try and try. Only when you have a certain experience, you will succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Trading is always a difficult task. You have to buy and sell instantly to make profit. You never know whether your buying coin is going to boom or loose it's price. Similar at the time of selling. In a stable market this tough task becomes a little bit easier.Since coin market is quite volatile these days, it is really tough to trade. Yet technical analysis like chart analysis can help to trade wisely
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

You need to learn the information on the forum, here you can find a lot of useful information so as not to repeat the mistakes of newcomers. But buying coins and retaining them while the price does not rise will be a simple earnings even for beginners.
True to your opinion, if you want to trade should seek knowledge about buying and selling tokens or coins, or it could be by observing the situation in crypto market to further start the sale with the calculation of capital and profits to be gained.
Trading is not an easy process or a type of work for an ordinary person but this person can polish all his trading if he polishes his skills and knowledge of the market in order to meet and face with any situation. Now start trading by buying some coins and after that place all these coins in an exchange account that is the path of your selling process, sell coins in a high market.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Trading is not very easy. It's so difficult. So You have to good knowledge about trading.You can earn good knowledge by searching on YouTube. You can not trade without knowledge. The basic rule of trade is to buy with low price and sell them when the price high. This way you can profit a lot of money.
I would suggest you to start studying about the technology you want to invest in. This is because I have seen people who are new to the market and know little about the trading thing. As a result of the little information and huge information gap, they loose almost all in the start due to faulty and inexperienced decisions.

Having basic knowledge about the technology and the market conditions help you make good decisions and you are better off with good decisions rather than bad.
I don’t think there is a lot that I can add in to your words. As far as a person has made a right choice, this all will help him in achieving his targets. What I meant by right choice is if an investors spend money in an asset which is nothing but just a weakling or a scam, he can kiss his dream of getting rich a goodbye. For example, a bitcoin holder will make profits with the help of your principles but it might not be the case with a Stratis holder.
CryptoTradeService

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Hi!  

Recently I created together with my partner, an experienced (day) trader, a Telegram Channel for crypto signals. It's called Crypto Trading Service (CTS). My partner began with the idea to share his knowledge and expertise in order to help others make some profit on crypto trading as well. Our channel can help you getting started with trading!

There are plenty of people that trade with a relatively small amount of money, who have little time to spare for trading or are inexperienced. These people would like some help or receive tips to make a few trades. They can not pay for professional advice nor do they need advice as much as other traders want. For these people we offer a free channel to help them build that portfolio they always wanted.The free channel gives limited calls, some news messages but no further support. For more support we got a premium channel, but the free channel is a great way to sample our calls and experience our service.We don't push anyone into making trades, nor do we make unreasonable and improvident calls.

You can follow us on twitter here: https://twitter.com/JoinCTS and join our free channel here: https://t.me/CryptoTradingService  
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

You can just buy some crypto and go sign up to an exchange. Go and start right away without any postponing and procrastination

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I would highly suggest you to try trading demos or trade with little before actual job because you would likely loose everything here
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

thank you
There are lots of trading guides or you can also search google. I think there are many useful videos that will help you to better your trading. Alternatively, you can spend some money on some trading courses

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I don’t think there is a lot that I can add in to your words. As far as a person has made a right choice, this all will help him in achieving his targets. What I meant by right choice is if an investors spend money in an asset which is nothing but just a weakling or a scam, he can kiss his dream of getting rich a goodbye. For example, a  holder will make profits with the help of your principles but it might not be the case with a Stratis holder.
I think you should be investing right now, you can see that bitcoin is recovering extremely well and can hit $ 12000 at any time, so I think you should join invest in bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin increased sharply, the price of altcoin fell sharply, indicating that cash flow from altcoin is being poured on bitcoin. In fact for crypto trading it is very much important that we must have a good education and study about the market and currency where we are going to invest our money. without having good study about the market trading can really be risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: