Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
rostpAyment

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

Before you trade the cryptocurrency trade on altcoins market, you should know some of the following tips:

The trading volume indicator per 24h is very important. Seba iknya avoid trading on the altcoin sesebuah trading volume below 10 BTC , or under 50BTC if you are someone does not like the same high level of risk. The reason is that the market with small trading volume, he is very easily manipulated by the insiders and the whales. Whereas if you focus on high liquidity altcoins, then it will be an extra layer of protection from all the risks described earlier.

Do altcoin trading that has strong support from members of the community.

Do altcoin trades that have technological innovation where it is different from other crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

Trading is not very easy. It's so difficult. So You have to good knowledge about trading.You can earn good knowledge by searching on YouTube. You can not trade without knowledge. The basic rule of trade is to buy with low price and sell them when the price high. This way you can profit a lot of money.
I would suggest you to start studying about the technology you want to invest in. This is because I have seen people who are new to the market and know little about the trading thing. As a result of the little information and huge information gap, they loose almost all in the start due to faulty and inexperienced decisions.

Having basic knowledge about the technology and the market conditions help you make good decisions and you are better off with good decisions rather than bad.
I don’t think there is a lot that I can add in to your words. As far as a person has made a right choice, this all will help him in achieving his targets. What I meant by right choice is if an investors spend money in an asset which is nothing but just a weakling or a scam, he can kiss his dream of getting rich a goodbye. For example, a bitcoin holder will make profits with the help of your principles but it might not be the case with a Stratis holder.
And there have been so huge number of traders who have kissed their dreams a good bye in even very soon after their start in trading. Reason was, they haven’t researched about their coin. They never understood ifs and buts of their coin and just started trading without any basic knowledge. And you all know without basic rules and regulations, how can one make a good tenure.
admtall

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

This is not as easy as we think. You have to be prepared not only in terms of capital but also in terms of knowledge because you can't just be a trader that will trade a lot with a capital but knowledge is zero.
dimonstration

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

This is not as easy as we think. You have to be prepared not only in terms of capital but also in terms of knowledge because you can't just be a trader that will trade a lot with a capital but knowledge is zero.
True preparation for what may ever you have to do for while you are in trading of course you have to prepared your emotion and now you may start trading. What really important is your patient and emotion to be.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
I think you should thoroughly understand how to trade and choose a reputable trading floor to perform the transaction. Be careful because there are currently many fraudulent websites and bad trading platforms. It will cost you money.
I think you should deposit your money on Binance trading platform. It is a highly secure trading platform and easy to understand interface.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

When you start trading, you should destroy all emotions and if you want to trade in cryptocurrency, never invest money which you can afford to lose and you should protect yourself from scam projects.
Cryptartur

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I think we must start with an amount of 50 $ and then if this amount grows you invest in trading only this amount and not another money that you have.
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

It seems to me that the best way is to get training from experienced traders. And it is necessary to understand the basic principles of functioning of the cryptocurrency, how the main exchanges work and so on.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

First, I recommend you to carefully study all the information about the crypto market. And you have to understand that if you enter the crypto market, you have to be prepared to lose all your savings.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

The first thing you need to do is to know about the crypto currency market. There are various sites for currency trading, you can trade in any of your choice. Such as Bittrex, Binance, yobit etc. And with a little time you can acquire knowledge from these sites yourself. However, you can find experienced people who are familiar with you,he will learn you this total subject. it's good for you. Because trading is very important.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

To start trading first of all you should get the right knowledge

You can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses, paid channels

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

First, I recommend you to carefully study all the information about the crypto market. And you have to understand that if you enter the crypto market, you have to be prepared to lose all your savings.
As for me the basic way to start trading is to open or sign up account for any exchanges and familiarize the dashboard since basically all exchanges have the same function of buttons only with different looks and design and read some articles regarding trading to have some background on how to do basic trading and lastly deposit a bitcoin the account that you have open.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: