Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 09:09:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most powerful country ?  (Read 3584 times)
piash.tanjin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

What you think your country is the most powerful ? if not which country is the most powerful and why do you think so?
For me my country will not be in the list if i made a list depending on the topic..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
legend2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:10:37 AM

What you think your country is the most powerful ? if not which country is the most powerful and why do you think so?
For me my country will not be in the list if i made a list depending on the topic..
The most powerful country, in my opinion, is the United States. Both economically and militarily. It is difficult to understand why many potentially powerful countries can not always realize their full potential.

BeOne - ICO on September 7
Blockchain revolutionizes education
Maks123

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:22:31 AM

My country is not the most powerful, because a country that asks for help from others in principle can not be the most powerful. Of course at the moment, the US is the most advanced, economically developed and rich, and perhaps one of the most powerful countries. Why one of, let's not forget about China, Japan, Russia, which can in some ways exceed the United States. After all, power is calculated not only by the area of the country, and by economic development, but by many factors, such as the clever distribution of existing resources, the policy of imports and exports. On this topic, you can say a lot, but the most important is the power of the country in its inhabitants who are trying for their motherland.
marinomario

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:58:12 AM

Economically I choose china, in my country mostly made in china. from clothing, home appliance, accessories, tooling, automotive parts. Probably not only in my country, but abroad. for military problems must be feared, and also the rapid development of urban development structures

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
olubams

Activity: 476

@official SQL PR

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Questions like this are subjected to unending argument and even if we set the parameters for judgement, we will still not agree and even our source of information is written by someone whose allegiance to a particular country might be the source of his argument to favor a particular country over the other. But for me, when I will choose US over any country you can argue for or against, that's my own opinion.

▄███████████████▄▄
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
                   ▄█████████▄
   ▄█████████▄ ▄███████████████▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████████▄
                   ▄█████████████
    ▄██████▄ ▄███████████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
                   ▄████████████▀
▄████▄ ▄███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
     ▀█████████████████▀▀
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▌ ▀████████▄
▐██████▀ ▀███▌  ▀▀ ▀█████▌
███████▌  ▀▀     ▄▄███████
█████      ▄███▄  ████████▌
▐████████  ▀███▀      █████
 ███████▀▀     ▄▄  ████████
 ▀█████▄ ▄▄  ▐███▄  ██████▌
  ▀████████▄ ████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
Palmerson

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

Economically I choose china, in my country mostly made in china. from clothing, home appliance, accessories, tooling, automotive parts. Probably not only in my country, but abroad. for military problems must be feared, and also the rapid development of urban development structures
You are right that China is a powerful country, but the most powerful country is the United States. The world economy is built so that all countries of the world work for development of the United States. This allows Americans to have a cosmic debt and not have problems. This monopoly provides the most powerful army in the world.

holdme___LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS   [ WHITEPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN SALE LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  Twitter  Slack  Medium  Instagram  ANN Thread  Telegram  Reddit  Github
joebrook

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

When one is picking the most powerful country, we first have to look at the economic capability of the country, the military capability of the country and i will the allies of the country also counts. With all of these put into consideration, The USA is without doubt the most powerful country in the world, it's the most economically capable, and with its aircraft they have the ability to be present at multiple places and with the backing of NATO no one can dare oppose them.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
markyy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

For me, the most powerful country is the United States of America (USA) they are known as the leading country when it comes to opportunity and business. Also in the military and economy.
mirror001

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:12:12 PM

when you choose to enlist the most powerful country then you have to look for many aspects of that country like economy, papulation area and import and exports and army for defence and many  more. when these aspects will be in order according to thier preferences then you will be able to pick a counry and place it for number one and that country would be the most powerful country considered. china is the most powerful country in my openion do not know about others may they think of america as the most powerful country.
epinay

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

In past it was Britain Empire. The biggest and most powerful empire ever!
Today it is USA. We all living in America:)
BlackRock

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

USA is powerful country today
99% of countries depend on US directy or indirectly
monsterman

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:55:49 PM

Military wise they are powerful, but they cannot fight with an alliance since many countries are against them politically, they have only 2 allies with them  i.e North Korea and Pakistan but economic wise, lol they have a communist government who keep imposing many restrictions on their own people, do you guys remember the incident of Tianmen Square some years back when they killed so many of their country's students for just protesting against their government and regarding business they are slowly loosing their main market in Asia i mean in India , may be they still having strong hold abroad i mean in other continents, frankly speaking apart from few of their products , the others fall in the category of use and throw i.e we use for few days we keep throwing them away since those do not remain useful anymore.
HSaidC

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

I believe that, there is no powerful country in this age anymore. If there will be a war, it will the end of the world. That's why lots of intitutions and people trying to find another planet for human being.
IIV

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

As of being powerful, United states, China, Russia, India belongs to the least powerful group as they are mostly the target of terrorism and likely attacks.
digaran

Activity: 588

COINPAYMENTS.NET

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

I believe that, there is no powerful country in this age anymore. If there will be a war, it will the end of the world. That's why lots of intitutions and people trying to find another planet for human being.
Yep and they will sure find another planet, lol every country has it's own military capabilities, any country with nuclear capability could be considered the most powerful country.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
yojodojo21

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:19:16 AM

I think the most powerful Country is the U.S.A. have we not see and consider that the U.S.A. is the peacemaker in every denomination.
- JUST SAYING.

bcnaranjo

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:29:10 AM

I think it is USA, because they've never been colonized.

AltCommunity Coin [PoW][PoT][PoS 180%][Airdrops][Bounties]
█ █ █ █ ☯Announcement ThreadBounty/Signature Thread☯ █ █ █ █
Douglasyukanov

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:51:47 AM

Perrhaps for the time being the United States is the most powerful country in the world, because the United States has a good economy and a strong military, but there is a possibility that countries in the Asian continent will be a powerful country for example: China, Japan or Indonesia, their economy is well developed, technological advancements support and its military strength is also strong.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

I think it is USA, because they've never been colonized.

Who told you this? The Native inhabitants of the United States were either exterminated or enslaved by the British colonizers, starting from the 17th century. The United States got its independence from the United Kingdom only in 1776.

cryptodollar

Activity: 52

FRN, puhlease.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:57:20 AM

The 'UNITED STATES' is NOT a country, it's a corporation.
It's certainly NOT a collection of States which are united, so the answer is NO COUNTRY.

The UNITED STATES is merly the Military Arm of a Globalist Cabal of central bankers.. The Unites States had the right intenton but was usurpt by "The Conspiracy". They used FREEDOM and SLAVERY as wedges to parlay many oportunities to usurp the States and colonize all nations under the control of a global curency based on petrol energy.

The UNITED STATES will kill you deader'n a hammer tho so i suppose in a way it is the most powerful..
But don't worry about that unless you upset the Bank for International Settlements, besides the UNITED STATES is too busy killing itself.

America, F*ck Yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherf*ckin' day, Yeah..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.