Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 11:38:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most powerful country ?  (Read 3404 times)
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 420

WAVE COIN TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

My vote goes for china it is a big giant at everything, military and well reserved resources . so china will move forward unless they walk into war like USA & Russia .

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:07 AM

My vote goes for china it is a big giant at everything, military and well reserved resources . so china will move forward unless they walk into war like USA & Russia .

I don't share your enthusiasm about China. Apart from the manpower, they don't have any other advantage in the defense sector. And the biggest issue is that manpower is no longer an important factor nowadays. Their weaponry is outdated and below par. Their technology is at least two decades behind that of the United States and Russia.

lagharto

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:45:25 AM

I think the most powerful Country is the U.S.A. have we not see and consider that the U.S.A. is the peacemaker in every denomination.
- JUST SAYING.

see i believe Israel is the most powerful and you miss that, it is the Israelis who are the masterminds of CIA so obviously USA inspite being more bigger in military aspects are destined to listen to Israel someway
AND

i believe there is another big military power whom u are still missing its Russia and they are quiet in all sorts of world problems nowadays
USA still is not daring for an open clash with them since it can lead to 3rd world war or a sole nuclear war and so  Russia wont dare too

Thats my opinion

Ahahah, this Jewish conspiracy ...) I do not argue, in Israel the best intelligence and live there is very convenient. But the most powerful country is definitely not about Israel
sheenshane

Activity: 28

in GOD we TRUST.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:51:45 AM

Most powerful country is the United state of America there are many battleships, aircraft and tanks for war a high-tech gadgets all that they have a highly trained soldiers. I think no one can defeat them.
arnobs07

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:53:27 AM

Russia is one of the most  powerful country of the world   

MultiBot ▬ Powerful cloud-based Trading Platform
Sithara007

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:19:24 AM

Most powerful country is the United state of America there are many battleships, aircraft and tanks for war a high-tech gadgets all that they have a highly trained soldiers. I think no one can defeat them.

Agreed. Right now everyone will agree that the United States is the most powerful country in the world. They are playing world police, just because they don't have any powerful enemies, who are capable of defeating them in the battle field. But China and Russia are fast catching up.

mari@Nnarosy19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

What you think your country is the most powerful ? if not which country is the most powerful and why do you think so?
For me my country will not be in the list if i made a list depending on the topic..

china, china is the most powerful country and america also. they had more military power, politician power, technology, people support and finally economical implementation.
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 98

Marketing Magician.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

Most powerful president - Putin, most powerful country - Switzerland Smiley

MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

One of the most influence countries are USA, Russia and China. They have a great effect on the world cause of their technologies, money and politician power
Adam

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:23 AM

USA or maybe China

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Em_i_ly

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

What about Russia. This country was considered as one of the greatest dozens of years ago. But it was competeing with USA, was stable a great economy based on military. And after IIWW it collapsed. After that were trying to gain power again, and they are still trying, by propaganda, cold war. So I wouldn't eliminate it from powerful counteris. I'm not consider Russia as the most powerful, but as still aspiring to be in top three.
Kemon

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

Economically I choose china, in my country mostly made in china. from clothing, home appliance, accessories, tooling, automotive parts. Probably not only in my country, but abroad. for military problems must be feared, and also the rapid development of urban development structures
You are right that China is a powerful country, but the most powerful country is the United States. The world economy is built so that all countries of the world work for development of the United States. This allows Americans to have a cosmic debt and not have problems. This monopoly provides the most powerful army in the world.
If I think the most powerful country is russia and indonesia because they have a strong army or weapon and one of the countries which is in the whole by any country

Wilfrer

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

The strongest nation in the world is the United States. It is the country with the most advanced science and technology economy that dominates the global economy. Big corporations are headquartered in the United States. On the military front, the US military is the most powerful. They use the most advanced nuclear weapons. They own multiple warships, modern missiles. US troops are present all over the world.

supine

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

What you think your country is the most powerful ? if not which country is the most powerful and why do you think so?
For me my country will not be in the list if i made a list depending on the topic..

It depends on what are you referring to? If you're talking about military power, U.S.A, Russia, North Korea and China has a lot of forces. However, if you talk about economy, you can choose from U.S.A, Japan, Russia and a lot of countries. Each countries has their own strong points, however, we shouldn't be comparing countries because there's no reason to compare which is rich and which is strong.

inevertell

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:52:19 PM

Mostly there are two country in completion in the world which want to become powerful  but I will prefer china in this field because they are most powerful in their economic zone which is best for their future.
Sithara007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

If I think the most powerful country is russia and indonesia because they have a strong army or weapon and one of the countries which is in the whole by any country

Russia may rank as the second most powerful country in the world, just behind the United States. Their population is too low, else they could have catch up with the US by now. Russian technology in some of the sectors is far more superior when compared to the American technology. But from where you got the name of Indonesia? I don't think that they will rank among the top 10 powerful nations.

zaq130

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:14:51 AM

I am sure that my country is not the most powerful country.

Economically
Japan's economy is said to be the third largest in the world. However, my country has the traditional of hard working.
It is clear that if we work as long as Spanish works, our economy is soon going to be 4th or 5th best in the world.
Of course it is still powerful but as the country once announced Japan as No1, it is really sad.

If the story became the efficiency of that country's economy, I do not think Japan is even a powerful country.

Military
No war experience since WW2.
This shows how Japan is fully depending on United States to protect and ensure its interests globally.
SDF is well equipped and trained but they have never killed a person, in a emergency I think they need a time to decide to kill.

SDF is not weak, however it is clear that it is not the most powerful.

stelian26

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

The strongest country will be one who will calm down the North Korea and put them in their place!
Tubig

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

United States of America. It has been known to be a powerful one. It's economic growth were a dream to every other country. To live in the states means opportunity to other people from different countries.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
beetlejam

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

Have to agree with most people in saying the USA.

Just how they control the world now economically, military etc. The fact that we have the petrodollar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.