Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 01:02:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most powerful country ?  (Read 3420 times)
Em_i_ly

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

Most powerful president - Putin, most powerful country - Switzerland Smiley

Putin only plays powerfull. Look what he has done with Russia, it's a weak coutry now. He is only consider as powerfull by Russia citizes.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiwanka

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

i think, USA | CHINA is powerful country today Cool
Em_i_ly

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

Totally agree! Maybe it's a bit harsh, but true.
ralph_0608

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

Ni dubt it is USA there weapons are very advance  and you there military presence is every where in the world
Franky00

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

Most powerful country is the United state of America there are many battleships, aircraft and tanks for war a high-tech gadgets all that they have a highly trained soldiers. I think no one can defeat them.

I no longer consider the United States of America as the most powerful country. Under the leadership of Trump, even China can destroy them. Russia is now the strongest and causes envy among many.

Williamsss

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:03:52 PM

the most powerful country is Japan Because they have Knowledge and if you have knowledge  you have all power .

also Japanese love work and work hard

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
riyad

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:20:37 PM

I think Most Powerful Country is the United State of America.
DimaPechka

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

It is obviously USA
Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:16:21 AM

Most powerful country is the United state of America there are many battleships, aircraft and tanks for war a high-tech gadgets all that they have a highly trained soldiers. I think no one can defeat them.

I no longer consider the United States of America as the most powerful country. Under the leadership of Trump, even China can destroy them. Russia is now the strongest and causes envy among many.

Whatever the bad things you say about Trump, there is no doubt that he is more powerful than Barack Obama. His foreign policies are much better than Obama and he is having a backbone made of cast-iron. China is many centuries away from waging a war against the United States. Russia is closer in terms of military capability, but right now they are also not in a position to take on the United States.

inevertell

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

Mostly there are two country in completion in the world which want to become powerful  but I will prefer china in this field because they are most powerful in their economic zone which is best for their future.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:42:33 PM

Many things are becoming strong country benchmarks. both strong economic, defense, social, educational and others. But for me a strong country is a country that is able to maintain the identity of the country, its culture, morals, ethics amid global challenges. If the economy and defense of the country become benchmarks, then china, America, England, is one of the strongest countries in the world.There are many powerful countries in the world.

shiwanka

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:52 AM

I think russia usa & china most powerful country today Lips sealed
popcorn1

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:34:18 AM

THE UK easy Grin..

We have soft power our leaders said we have soft power ..

Yes we have soft power because we are all IDIOTS because we still are in the EU Cheesy

This is our soft power..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hRwnXmdRCo
                                                                  ^
                                          Most powerful weapon on this planet
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:36:07 AM

The United States.

The U.S. defense budget is $612 billion. Despite sequestration and other spending cuts, the United States spends more money on defense than the next ten highest spending countries combined.

America's biggest conventional military advantage is its fleet of 19 aircraft carriers, compared to 12 carriers operated by the rest of the world combined. These massive carriers allow the U.S. to set up forward operating bases anywhere and project power throughout the world.

The super power also has by far the most aircraft of any country, cutting-edge technology like the Navy's new rail gun, a large and well-trained human force - and that's not even counting the world's largest nuclear arsenal.
Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

The United States.

The U.S. defense budget is $612 billion. Despite sequestration and other spending cuts, the United States spends more money on defense than the next ten highest spending countries combined.

America's biggest conventional military advantage is its fleet of 19 aircraft carriers, compared to 12 carriers operated by the rest of the world combined. These massive carriers allow the U.S. to set up forward operating bases anywhere and project power throughout the world.

The super power also has by far the most aircraft of any country, cutting-edge technology like the Navy's new rail gun, a large and well-trained human force - and that's not even counting the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

Just because the American defense budget is more than $600 billion, you can't say that they are the most powerful country in the world. The Americans are notorious for wasting their money in useless projects such as the F-35 (which is going to cost them close to $2 trillion). Also, they have wasted a lot of money in invading third world nations such as Iraq and Libya.

felicegabis

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

China- almost everything is made in China and their rise to the top is inevitable.
mwaqar17

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:29:05 AM

USA is the most powerful country in the eyes of world  but on real grounds China is the super power. Because China is collecting brains from all over the world by giving a lot of opportunities in the form of scholarships and some jobs as well. China is promoting their culture by educating people about their culture.
Masha Sha

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

They... they will stfu or die.

No more!

Raise the new flag:

Last version:

Doesn't mean it's perfect... working on it!

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Don't get me wrong i understand the issue of the toilets, what to put in this aircraft carrier, however trimming the domestic ennemies first bring a better climate to have such complex discussion. First safety... then!

Words vs deeds.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou
Kavallo

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

Questions like this are subjected to unending argument and even if we set the parameters for judgement, we will still not agree and even our source of information is written by someone whose allegiance to a particular country might be the source of his argument to favor a particular country over the other. But for me, when I will choose US over any country you can argue for or against, that's my own opinion.

I think we are approaching the end of "the most powerful country" paradigm, ie the era of one country who rules them all. Power is getting less and less centralized as new centers of power emerge.

Babebottle

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:27:11 PM

USD for sure, i live in China, but i think the most powerful country is USA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.