Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZILLA - ICO investing app - sign up for beta!  (Read 16416 times)
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

What is the minimum amount to invest in the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

You should rework on your thread presentation, you Can do much better

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

This project if it is expected to come out before the fire, and now the market visual some panic, and I would have wanted to participate in airdrop, audit steps too much, too cumbersome, give up
godzla

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:57:50 AM

We will feature you.

Thanks. Maybe I will use Zilla to fund it Smiley
godzla

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:49:31 AM

As I'm sure you've already noticed, the ICO market is increasing at an exponential rate.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/coin-ico.jpg

3 months ago I couldn't have imagined that we would be hitting 600MM USD in 1 month.
Currently the Total Addressable Market is (let's say average 500MM USD/Month) 6B USD/Year.
But I believe we are disrupting the venture capital market which is 160B USD/Year.

It may take time, but I see ZILLA providing the de-facto tool for safe and easy participation in ICOs, which means we are poised to take a large chunk of this market.

Thanks for my first question.

I have another question.

How big is the market opportunity?
godzla

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:17:17 AM

The crypto market is volatile. One thing is for sure though, it's a fun ride!

What audit steps do you mean though?

This project if it is expected to come out before the fire, and now the market visual some panic, and I would have wanted to participate in airdrop, audit steps too much, too cumbersome, give up
Smoking Duck

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:55:09 AM

We do full KYC on all teams on ZILLA, and overall do basic checks to make sure that the team is legit, not gangsters, not North Koreans, etc.

Once the project is on ZILLA, you will be able to upvote/downvote the project. I haven't worked out the UI yet but we will have a SCAM button also which will trigger an investigation from us.

You will be able to see how many upvotes the project gets similar to stackoverflow.com, reddit, etc.

I can great potential in the app. Can you explain how the crowd-vetting will work on your app?

Thanks for your reply.

I like the idea with the SCAM button, hopefully it won't be abused though. Maybe people can choose among some scam options? Like a) Dodgy Team b) Dodgy company structure c) Dodgy Token structure etc....

Maybe you can harness the crowd further by letting people earn ZLA when they do vetting for you? Or maybe show Wale support? Need to verify accounts I guess.

Anyways, are you going to release Android or iOS first?
Bolivarcoin2017

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:56:25 AM

Why ICO?
Zilla-support (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:12:41 AM

@Bolivarcoin2017 well there's 2 good reasons.
One is the obvious reason of funding further development and maintenance of the app.
The other is that the ICO would allow us to understand the processes of an ICO, which would be relevant to what we want to do.
godzla

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:48:10 AM

Another is to get early engaged users from the community. These users are highly coveted because they give incredible suggestions for features like the ones above!

@Bolivarcoin2017 well there's 2 good reasons.
One is the obvious reason of funding further development and maintenance of the app.
The other is that the ICO would allow us to understand the processes of an ICO, which would be relevant to what we want to do.
godzla

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:36:00 AM

" Maybe people can choose among some scam options? Like a) Dodgy Team b) Dodgy company structure c) Dodgy Token structure etc...."
GREAT IDEA!!

iOS first, then Android.

We have some other unannounced features that we will most likely speak about post ICO, pre cryptocurrency exchange listing.

We do full KYC on all teams on ZILLA, and overall do basic checks to make sure that the team is legit, not gangsters, not North Koreans, etc.

Once the project is on ZILLA, you will be able to upvote/downvote the project. I haven't worked out the UI yet but we will have a SCAM button also which will trigger an investigation from us.

You will be able to see how many upvotes the project gets similar to stackoverflow.com, reddit, etc.

I can great potential in the app. Can you explain how the crowd-vetting will work on your app?

Thanks for your reply.

I like the idea with the SCAM button, hopefully it won't be abused though. Maybe people can choose among some scam options? Like a) Dodgy Team b) Dodgy company structure c) Dodgy Token structure etc....

Maybe you can harness the crowd further by letting people earn ZLA when they do vetting for you? Or maybe show Wale support? Need to verify accounts I guess.

Anyways, are you going to release Android or iOS first?
nick_nick

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

Can you tell me the top 5 direct as well as 5 indirect competitors?
nick_nick

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Is there anyone here to answer questions?

Are these people serious at all?

It takes too long for them to respond or even don't answer at all.  Huh Shocked
godzla

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

Well, there are no ICO marketplace apps that I know of or have even heard of in development.
There are ICO listing sites where you can also participate such as:
China:
icoage.com
ico.team
beico

US
Coinlist.com

The Chinese ones are having a *few problems at the moment and Coinlist is I'm sure still working on ironing out the kinks before they go live.
Our services diverge in a number of ways. (their systems are very manual, ours are automated and scalable, they aren't crowd vetted, no credit card, etc)
We don't think of them as a competitor and we are actively working to get them to list ICOs that they manage on our platform.

There's also:
Starbase,
Waves,
Comsa
etc,

They help teams create an ICO. Again, we are working to partner with them so that the ICO's created on their platforms will automatically be listed on ZILLA.

Indirect competitors are your industry Smiley Venture Capital.
ICOs have already eclipsed seed/angel round VC funding. What will happen when they are ready for an A round in 18 moths? I suspect they will be able to tap into their reserve of tokens. This coupled with the explosive growth of ICOs will potentially decimate allow ICOs to eclipse early-round VC funding (I give it 12 months actually).
What will have to happen?
VCs use ICOs to raise funds
VCs use ICOs to help mid stage portfolio companies to do reverse ICOs
VCs invest in ICOs
VCs present another value add by advising ICOs.

#3, and 4 are already happening.
ZILLA can help with 1, 2, and 3.
We are looking for a VC that would be a good fit to advise us and explore how ZILLA can provide services to help VC /Hedge funds get better returns in the ICO space. Remember, we have engagement and sentiment data on ICO projects, which may be enough to predict their outcomes. That's worth something..

Love the questions. Keep em coming.

Can you tell me the top 5 direct as well as 5 indirect competitors?
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:58:53 AM

I sent some post with my signature today and found that the signature font of Zilla was too small and too obvious; you could make the signature rich in color and make the font larger
Zilla-support (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:39:44 AM

@jianxinss yes we plan to alter the signature to something a little more fitting, for Full, Senior and Legend. In the meantime, use what we have placed first. Thanks for your patience!
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

China's policy now does not allow their platform to be ICO, so will it affect your chips in China?
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

Hope that developers can consider let newbie also participate in airdrop activities, so that your community will be more popular, the token will be more attention and recognition, all this is a good direction
unhappycookie

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

Do you have any bonus programms? Roll Eyes
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

What will be the requirements for selling ICOs on Zilla?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: