Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZILLA - ICO investing app - sign up for beta!  (Read 16416 times)
Zilla-support (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:06:14 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:06:23 PM by Zilla-support

https://i.imgur.com/a7Xq7XW.jpg

ZILLA

Watch our working app demo on Youtube

Also check our AMA with Ian Balina here

UPDATE 24/09/2017

1. We did a full relaunch of our website https://zla.io
2. We added 2 advisors. Harsh Patel - VC, and Kal Gabriel - Hedge fund principal.
3. We published a presentation on business details not in the whitepaper. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj72m3dj6wsafnw/ZILLA%20Investor%20Presentation.pdf?dl=0
4. We have added additional app demo videos.
Team Details part of the app https://youtu.be/42HS6qJYdvA
ICO Details part of the app https://youtu.be/Ff8wmY0cL9c
5. We have been focusing on Telegram and moved away from SLACK completely.
https://t.me/zillatoken
6. We pushed back our crowdsale until mid/late October. We need to build our fan base a bit more and the China situation as you all know has been bad.

Quick Summary

In General ZILLA aims to provide a safe, crowd-vetted and easy-to-use ICO platform for both token issuers and ICO participants
Target Platforms Android, IOS
Target Languages English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Ticker Symbol ZLA
Token Background ZLA is an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain
Company Structure For-Profit
Country of Origin Singapore
ICO price 500 ZLA Tokens  / 1 ETH
Token Supply Total 60,000,000 ZLA:
33,000,000 (55%) to Public
24,000,000 (40%) to ZILLA team
3,000,000 ZLA (5%) to Angel lnvestors.
Escrow Funds secured in multi-signature escrow account
Projected start October 2017
Advisors  James MacWhite Blockchain Developer (Breadwallet / Kraken / Coinbase)
Tomomi Yamashita: Compliance (Merrill Lynch / Citigroup)
Christopher Bridges: Legal / Compliance (CB Law Corporation)
Team Members Abasa Phillips: Founder Twitter (PRIMO CEO, Pegapay CEO, Paysafe Country Manager)
Harsh Patel: VC  
Kal Gabriel: Hedge Fund Principal
Tanvir Shahid: Blockchain Developer Github  (PRIMO CTO)
Michael Montague: Blockchain Developer (Pegapay CTO)
Hendar Rismanto: Back End Developer (PRIMO Senior Developer)
Richard Lamar II: Front End Developer (PRIMO iOS Developer
Whitepaper
(Product Developer)
English
Token Sale Overview zla.io
Telegramhttps://t.me/zillatoken
Reddit ZILLAtoken
Twitter zillatoken
Facebook ZILLAtoken
Telegram ZILLA
Corporate Linkedin ZILLAtoken

More Details

The ZILLA founders share the common vision to create an ICO purchasing platform. ZILLA will act as a gateway to onboard new Crypto enthusiasts to easily and safely participate in various crowd-vetted ICOs, while also allowing companies to do an ICO more effectively.

ICO crowdsales are becoming more commonplace.With more than 1500 ongoing ICOs and counting, it is becoming overwhelming for buyers to keep track, compare and verify between various ICOs. Moreover, the ever growing complexity of the ICO environment for new-would-be crypto enthusiasts is both astounding and paralyzing. No simple consumer-friendly and intuitive platform exists that enables participants to conveniently grasps and compare competing ICOs.

In addition, there is no central authority or institution (by design) that is a reference point for new crypto enthusiasts. The discovery of new ICOs remains a challenge. Before the decision is made to participate in an ICO, potential participants must painstakingly learn about how proposed projects will work, investigate the backgrounds and qualifications of the team behind the projects, and understand exactly what they are purchasing. The risk of scams and fake crowdsales undermine the credibility of the sector. The process of completing KYC requirements for multiple projects is time-consuming.

These issues reduce the amount of attention each ICO gets, and as the number of ICOs increases, maximizing exposure for quality ICOs becomes more important.

ZILLA aims to provide a unified marketplace for curated ICO crowd sales in one app - presenting it akin to Amazon and its products or Etrade and the Stock Market.

Each listing will have all the information participants will need to make an informed decision, and be able to commit with a couple of clicks.

We aim to target the app at hotbeds of ICO trade we've identified: not just the western markets (in English) but China, Japan and Korea as well.

The product
Please see our presentation here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj72m3dj6wsafnw/ZILLA%20Investor%20Presentation.pdf?dl=0

ZILLA has already been prototyped; the marketplace app is currently in production, and we’re targeting a December 2017 release. The ZLA merchant API, which will allow merchants worldwide to accept any token for payment, is on track for Q4 2018.  

May 2017 Conception of Idea / begin development of ZILLA (COMPLETE)
July 2017 Team Formation (COMPLETE)
August 2017 App prototype (COMPLETE)
Incorporation of ZLA PTE LTD in Singapore (COMPLETE)
October 2017 Token Crowdsale
October 2017 Cryptocurrency Exchange Listings
December 2017 ZILLA App first release ZLA Payment Gateway continued development
February 2018 Payment Gateway partnership development
March 2018 Cryptocurrency Exchange partnership development
May 2018 ZLA Payment Gateway API testing
July/August 2018 ZLA Payment Gateway API beta release

Our upcoming token crowdsale

To fund its further development and future expansion of our team, to understand the experiences of a token issuer, as well as gather a community around our platform, we'll be conducting a token crowdsale.

The crowdsale is projected to begin in October 2017.

If any ZLA token remains unsold at its conclusion, ZILLA will sell the remaining tokens on the  app for 10 USD each (price subject to company discretion).

ZLA tokens can be sold on exchanges for any price (subject to market rates), or used on our platform to save on other token sale fees.

Companies, funds, and individuals alike are all invited to participate in the ZILLA Token Crowdsale, with the following exceptions due to legalities:
Citizens of the United States are not allowed to participate.
Citizens of Singapore are not allowed to participate.

Allocation And Price

There will be a hard cap of 15,000,000 USD worth of ZLA tokens to be distributed.
Zilla will issue 60,000,000 ZLA tokens total, of which:
55% of that amount (33,000,000 ZLA) will be traded to public contributors.
40% (24,000,000 ZLA) will go to the founding team.
5% (3,000,000 ZLA) will go to Investors.

Proceeds from the token crowdsale will go towards further development of the ZILLA platform and ongoing operational costs, as follows:

How We Compare

Disclaimer: We do not regard Lykke, Starbase, BitcoinSuisse and ICOAGE to be competitors; rather, we feel that our app is complementary to their services. We focus on a consumer-friendly ICO discovery and shopping app, simplified for the end user, in multiple languages.

https://imgur.com/bUAZLti

If you have any questions about our platform and the upcoming crowdsale, do reply here, and we’ll answer them as best as we can.

Looking forward to your support!

Watch our working app demo on Youtube

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kkjack789

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:10:02 AM

Love this coin and the tech behind it!Airdrop?I'm looking forward to seeing this event and participating in Ta
kkoh360

Activity: 254

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:30:26 AM

Do pm if you need translation for Chinese or Korean. Thanks!

Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:42:01 AM

Wow thanks for the quote @kkoh360!

Unfortunately we can't do anything about the header (our logo, which contains our name) until we exit newbie status. We'll get there soon enough.

As for translation opportunities, we have something in mind - do check back at a later date. Smiley
bigpan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

Hmmm, this actually looks really nice! You seem to have a very good working product which is more than can be said about 90% of the ICOs out there.

I'll be following this closely and might participate in your ICO. Smiley
godzla

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

It's Abasa the founder.
Thanks man! The team appreciates the feedback.
Wow, I've been watching this forum since 2012ish, and this is my first post.

Love this coin and the tech behind it!Airdrop?I'm looking forward to seeing this event and participating in Ta

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

There is no promotion or bounty campaign for this? 
Why are the United States and Singaporeans are not allowed on this in specific details please thank you .

godzla

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:52:48 AM

The bounty will be up soon.
We excluded Americans and Singaporeans as per advice from our attorney and compliance officer.
We are based in Singapore and I'm American..so that hurts believe me!

There is no promotion or bounty campaign for this? 
Why are the United States and Singaporeans are not allowed on this in specific details please thank you .
We appreciate that!

Hmmm, this actually looks really nice! You seem to have a very good working product which is more than can be said about 90% of the ICOs out there.

I'll be following this closely and might participate in your ICO. Smiley
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

Reserved for romanian translation

abc073

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:24:08 PM

There is a mistake in the "Timeline" chart on page 15 of your white paper. I assume payment gateway partnership should be in Feb 2018 and not Feb 2017.

Can you explain in details how the app is supposed to work as far as delivering the tokens to somebody's wallet is concerned? Will the user be asked to enter his/her public address when signing up? What other personal information will be required? How the payment processing for credit cards will be implemented exactly?

Can you explain the security aspect of the project? How will the app prevent unauthorized use? What kind of user identification will be applied before opening the app and before confirming transaction?

Will this app be coupled with some external exchage in case of purchases in fiat? What would be the fees?

I guess there are more questions than answers in your white paper as of now.
godzla

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:15:18 AM

Hi abc73

Thanks for catching the typo.

The process is as follows:

You send ETH from an exchange to your ZILLA in app wallet.
We have the ICO issuer's cryptocurrency addresses so you as the participant don't need to worry about that.

Your name, phone number, address is required when participating (to protect us and the project team legally). When you participate in a project that requires KYC, you register your documentation one time, and for future projects that require it, you authorize it at checkout.

The credit card processing is part of our secret sauce.

Before opening the app and at checkout we require your fingerprint.

We are in early talks with a few exchanges regarding getting in and out of fiat.

There is an additional fee for credit card payments but that is still being hashed out. We expect credit card payments will be for newbies but pro users will participate using crypto.
There are fees for ICO issuers and participants however fees for participants are totally waived if you hodl ZLA tokens. Please see the whitepapers for details regarding this.

We appreciate the questions.

There is a mistake in the "Timeline" chart on page 15 of your white paper. I assume payment gateway partnership should be in Feb 2018 and not Feb 2017.

Can you explain in details how the app is supposed to work as far as delivering the tokens to somebody's wallet is concerned? Will the user be asked to enter his/her public address when signing up? What other personal information will be required? How the payment processing for credit cards will be implemented exactly?

Can you explain the security aspect of the project? How will the app prevent unauthorized use? What kind of user identification will be applied before opening the app and before confirming transaction?

Will this app be coupled with some external exchage in case of purchases in fiat? What would be the fees?

I guess there are more questions than answers in your white paper as of now.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

I love It, i think that's one of the rare project that everyone in the community could use right now.

Hopefully people won't stop to the first post without pics, this project deserve good funds

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:43:39 AM

Hi everyone, there's been an update to our token crowdsale ! Please check the first post for details.
godzla

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:58:38 AM

Thanks!!

I love It, i think that's one of the rare project that everyone in the community could use right now.

Hopefully people won't stop to the first post without pics, this project deserve good funds
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:04:02 AM

Will you store people's documentation? Or allow ICOs to access that information?
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

Do you accept BTC?

As in, can i buy your tokens with BTC?

When will pre-sale ends?
forexlegend

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

I really like that. But why we need the tokens ?  Undecided
godzla

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

We store the information, but the ICO only gets that information if
(a) if the ICO requires KYC,
and if
(b) you aurhorize the ICO to get that information.

In the future you can also list your portfolio of tokens on an exchange with our partners. If the exchange requires KYC, since your documentation is already stored with us, we can pass it directly to the exchange for you.

Make sense?

Will you store people's documentation? Or allow ICOs to access that information?
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

Yes, thanks a lot for answering my questions.

Won't the fact that the founder works for PaySafe be a problem? Is his company aware that he's starting a business in the payment processing arena?

This won't be a competitor but will be processing payments. I am not aware of any problems but want to make sure there won't be any problems with them in the future.

Actually I see the fact that he works at their company as a potential way to get better payment processing solutions.
godzla

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:19:59 AM

Yes, thanks a lot for answering my questions.

Won't the fact that the founder works for PaySafe be a problem? Is his company aware that he's starting a business in the payment processing arena?

This won't be a competitor but will be processing payments. I am not aware of any problems but want to make sure there won't be any problems with them in the future.

Actually I see the fact that he works at their company as a potential way to get better payment processing solutions.

I'm the founder. Hi.
PaySafe was the past. ZILLA is the future. lol
I worked there in 2009.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: