Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Ocean $50 Code - $1.50 BTC  (Read 7575 times)
peguiny (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:36:48 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM by peguiny

Selling Digital Ocean $50 Code for $1.50 BTC

Stock : 1

Autobuy : http://botato.me/

They're checked before putting up for sale. (Note: I would not scam for just $2.50 btc)
If you're scared, we use teamviewer to redeem. (If it does not work, i'll refund. It will work tho)

How to apply?

• Go to https://www.digitalocean.com/
  • Click on your profile icon at the top right
  • Go to settings
  • Go to Billings
  • Scroll down and you can fill it under promo codes.

How it is obtain?

Contact

Please do give me a rating after your purchase and redeem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

u dont sell account ?
peguiny (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

u dont sell account ?

Sorry, i don't sell account. Only sell the codes. I also sell Edu Email account that can get github education pack (digital ocean), aws $150 education, and much more. Thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143062.0

peguiny (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:55:29 AM

Anyone want to learn how to get, its from Github Education Pack via a valid edu email. I sell edu emails here with tons of benefits here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143062.0

Bump, last code

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

I have used DigitalOcean $50 codes before from the GitHub Education Pack as you say yours are from. The way I read your instructions, however, is that this code can be redeemed even on existing accounts. Am I correct in assuming this? If it can be redeemed on existing accounts, can it be redeemed in those accounts that have already had a promo code? All of my experience with DigitalOcean tells me that this is not the case, but ever since I left them I have not been following them for any changes to their policies.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
peguiny (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

I have used DigitalOcean $50 codes before from the GitHub Education Pack as you say yours are from. The way I read your instructions, however, is that this code can be redeemed even on existing accounts. Am I correct in assuming this? If it can be redeemed on existing accounts, can it be redeemed in those accounts that have already had a promo code? All of my experience with DigitalOcean tells me that this is not the case, but ever since I left them I have not been following them for any changes to their policies.

No, you can't use this on existing accounts that have used the promo code from this promotion (Github)

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:29:08 AM

No, you can't use this on existing accounts that have used the promo code from this promotion (Github)

Ah, I see. How about on accounts that have used a promo before but not this promo? For example, if the account used a referral code in the past but not a GitHub Education Pack code, would it work? In the past I have had it so that by sending in a support ticket explaining the situation I get the credit from the GitHub Education Pack on top of the credit from the referral code for a total of $60. Do you have any experience with this or have you heard or read about this working consistently?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
peguiny (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

Ah, I see. How about on accounts that have used a promo before but not this promo? For example, if the account used a referral code in the past but not a GitHub Education Pack code, would it work? In the past I have had it so that by sending in a support ticket explaining the situation I get the credit from the GitHub Education Pack on top of the credit from the referral code for a total of $60. Do you have any experience with this or have you heard or read about this working consistently?

I have no idea. The best and safe way would be to create a new account

peguiny (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:00:43 AM

If anyone want to get their own digital ocean code, you can buy edu email to sign up for github education pack here :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143062.new#new

WillMineForFood

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:27:15 AM

Bump. I'm looking for resellers. You'll sell either through my selly.gg link and i can see via selly which website is use to refer them. 20% Earnings goes to you. (No capital needed) or buy bulk from me at a cheaper rate. Anyone interested can hit me up.

I want just 1 code to try out digital ocean what are the requirments to use the code ? I can pay 2.5$ bitcoins for it.
peguiny (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

Last code, someone grab it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: