Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice on $100k investment  (Read 1871 times)
Archimedes (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

Is Radium available now on a verified exchange?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/radium/#markets

polo has it's bright moments, but ... but but, bittrex is probably better bet - but I hate their UI Wink

there is a less than 0% probability that I ever use Polo after reading  all the negative stories. Anyone here  evver withdraw a nice sum  ( more than 50kusd worth) of coin from bittrex?  Leads me to my next question. I see people happy about how much money they've made on decred... but has anyone here actually  cashed out a significant sum of money from decred? I'm just using it as an example.  

a lot of people cashing out, but with 3btc limit on trex it will take few days to actually cash out.
really for bigger amounts use Bitstamp - for BTC-fiat my only option, I'm not willing to gamble my money somewhere else.

I'm trading on Bitfinex and Bittrex and few others, but only smaller amounts. Well I now have quite a few money on finex ... but this is gamble you have to take if you want to trade more.

thank you jk... I already bought my Trezor. I received it yesterday and set it up already. Did a few very small transactions just to make sue it was running.

Who has the 3btc limit, bittrex? Also,   does the 3btc limit apply  only to fiat conversion or to anything off the exchange? If someone wanted to simply move  btc which they had converted from Decred off the exchange into a desktop wallet or Trezor, is there a limit on that?  Thank you for all the help.  My replies might be sparse in the next few days btw as I'm taking my computer to have a new screen  installed and everything wiped clean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:53:34 PM

Who has the 3btc limit, bittrex? Also,   does the 3btc limit apply  only to fiat conversion or to anything off the exchange? If someone wanted to simply move  btc which they had converted from Decred off the exchange into a desktop wallet or Trezor, is there a limit on that?  Thank you for all the help.  My replies might be sparse in the next few days btw as I'm taking my computer to have a new screen  installed and everything wiped clean.

trex has 3btc if u are tier 2 verified (phone, name etc.) and it applies for crypto-crypto, If you want crypto-usd you have to go for full verification means u have to provide id,photo and crap like that.
I definitely not recomend to do full verification on all exchanges you are going to use. Pick one or two to which you trust and there make full verification to be able to do withdrawals properly.
For rest it's enough to have name/phone and you are good to go with some small limitations.

finex have no limit on crypto after tier2 verification - which is ok, they have no USD conversion atm (I think), but it does not matter much, you can always transfer your funds to stamp for example and withdraw from there to fiat.
Or u can manage debitcard to go directly from crypto to fiat in stores (tenx,monaco)

there is so many options Smiley

trezor is definitely one of the best choises how to protect your assets, good move.

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

trex has 3btc if u are tier 2 verified (phone, name etc.) and it applies for crypto-crypto, If you want crypto-usd you have to go for full verification means u have to provide id,photo and crap like that.
I definitely not recomend to do full verification on all exchanges you are going to use. Pick one or two to which you trust and there make full verification to be able to do withdrawals properly.
For rest it's enough to have name/phone and you are good to go with some small limitations.

finex have no limit on crypto after tier2 verification - which is ok, they have no USD conversion atm (I think), but it does not matter much, you can always transfer your funds to stamp for example and withdraw from there to fiat.
Or u can manage debitcard to go directly from crypto to fiat in stores (tenx,monaco)

there is so many options Smiley

trezor is definitely one of the best choises how to protect your assets, good move.

thank you. any limits with bittrex? I trust them  as I do bitstamp. I have full verification with bitstamp and about to pass their kyc which was a pain in the ass. I'll ikely only do full verification on bittrex and bitstamp... I think if I ever put a lot of money  on sycoin or other  using bittrex that I will not have issues withdrawing  to another wallet  but if I'm wrong please lmk... I'll be without my computer for a few days  starting later tonight so I'm not being rude if I don't reply quickly over next few days
krizniq

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

trex = bittrex, has 3btc/daily limit if you are not fully verified, eg. tier 2 (name,phone)

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:00:39 PM

If you have been able to accumulate $ 100k to invest in a market as volatile and risky as altcoins, perhaps you should invest enough in your preparation for these types of bets. When you have big investment plans it is always preferable to go with professionals before asking anonymous people in a forum.

At least I would better plan my investments and seek appropriate preparation to minimize risks and maximize my chances of profitability in the long run.
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

If you have been able to accumulate $ 100k to invest in a market as volatile and risky as altcoins, perhaps you should invest enough in your preparation for these types of bets. When you have big investment plans it is always preferable to go with professionals before asking anonymous people in a forum.

At least I would better plan my investments and seek appropriate preparation to minimize risks and maximize my chances of profitability in the long run.

No chance I'm handing over my money to professional investors. I'm not a super rich man and I know my limitations but I've been able to amass a decent sum of money   doing  this alone. The only reason i dont have 500 or 600k to invest right now is my business started a bit late and I broke both my legs 3 years ago which caused me to step up back for a while.  I'm ok with losing 10k or more  because my business brings in more that amount each month. I already know what the safe bet is and that's btc as the price wont skyrocket in the next few months but 3 or 4, 8 years from now it's very likely to be higher.  I am still in my 30's, no children and not married. I can live well within my means on a very modest budget for quite a long time. My main objective here is to search for the profitable altcoins. Yes, the people here are anonymous for the most part but  their track records are not.  I'm not going to be suckered into putting 20k into a coin simply because one of the threads says "100x to the moon in 3 weeks" Smiley 

thank you again Kyryzig.
krizniq

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

no problem mate... pick well! Smiley

krizniq

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

spammers are cancer....

gpuk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

I'd stick most (60+%) in stable coins like BTC, ETH, LTC. For the remainder, I would personally make "function or platform" bets. So I'd pick a security orientated coin (e.g. ZEN), an exchange/marketplace coin (e.g. OMG), a "blockchains for everyone" coin (e.g. LSK) and maybe one other wildcard or hedge (e.g. a competing security coin like XPSEC).
Florent12

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:08:14 PM

. Split investment 70/30 into "known" coins and potential known coins. Like 70% of your investment into the ones you think are here to stay (Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin,...) and the 30% would go to other great coins like NEO, Stratis, Lisk,
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:51:38 PM

$100K is a very very decent amount to invest. And if you really have so much money for investment, you will be able to afford a professional experience, not some forum advice's.

Anyway, my 2c - LTC is going to double to ~$120 in 30-60 days.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:36:21 AM

Perhaps you might want to confirm any post here with a suggestion for investment because you have a really big investment. What I can suggest to you is that spread your investment to as many as 10-20 coins you seriously believe will grow in value over time. And make sure you also have BTC. Ripple by the way is a good choice.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kkeylb

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:51:14 AM

As a side note, notice you may be a target now for scammers and hackers, don't give out any real info with your profile. Don't respond to people randomly trying to persuade you into doing shady things with your money.
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

spammers definitely suck.

I actually don't mind out giving out my  info eventually as I'm not going to give my funds to anyone no matter what they promise.. I've said this before about being a long term holder and not interested in day trading at all.  I still haven't bought too much btc as I was expecting a drop.

I'm wondering how gar this will drop. Any chance  btc goes near $3000?  I'll wait to buy for a bit until  I see some  hints of stabilization. I'm definitely going to put a  large % into btc and simply hold it for a few years. I think the odds of btc not rising long term  are very very low. I could be wrong but I'm happy I didn't buy any NEO recently.  I know dips can be temporary but not sure NEO  is going to shoot up again. I see a lt of people saying NEO will shoot to the moon  and this is the best time to buy but it seems the ones saying this  all have a large stake in NEO:) . I'm gonna sit on altcoins for a  bit and wait for some more predictions by cryptomessiah. If he makes a few more correct predictions after today's decision by PBOC then I'm going to go for one of the  altcins. I might  give syscoin a chance. I'm hoping to chat with the messiah guy though before I make a decision.. Krizniq is quickly becoming one of my favorite board members. This guy is very helpful and always willing to answer my stupid questions. Love this guy!  Let's have a great week
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

Put some of that money into a LINDA masternode. You'll see some solid returns daily!

Source: http://masternodes.pro/

Buy: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=LINDA_BTC# or https://yobit.net/en/trade/LINDA/BTC

I don't even know what a masternode really is so hard to invest in something  that makes no sense to me.  I'm very wary f anything that says daily profits as the most stable  coin which is btc  routinely  drops in value. My strategy is long term

Btw, any guesses on the price of ETH in 2020 or 2021? Let's hear them
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: