Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Credo Token sale issue [resolved]  (Read 804 times)
EmilKwasniak (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:47:02 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 12:26:35 PM by EmilKwasniak

Latest edit:
Looks like issue has been resolved. Credo crew made some mistake sending tokens to the wrong place but looks like everyone who was affected by this issue received their Credo tokens.
Thank you Credo and Steward for your help.

Hi everyone.

I would like to warn you about current sale of Credo token: https://bitbounce.io/credo which is connected to mails. I know there's second Credo so be advised.

TL;DR Credo sent us (there is couple of affected people) only Credo ICO token which is worthless. We move all or couple of our founds to EtherDelta market, made Deposit and then Steward Dennis sent to ED proper Credo token. Credo tokens were send to global ED address, we can't see it, we can't use it. Steward was notified few weeks ago and he did nothing. Sorry. He started deleting our messages on their Facebook group and Slack channel. Also everyone who complained about not receiving Credo tokens were banned from both places. I sent him some private messages on FB, he asked me about some proof and before my reply he banned me on FB.

More details you can find here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@fejcon/warning-steward-dennis-bitbounce-credo-want-to-scam-me-for-my-4-monthly-earnings

Read also commments where you can find examples of affected account. If you want something more as a proof I'll be more than happy to help you. If you have any questions then ask.

EDIT:
Be advised that issue is only when you sent your Credo ICO tokens to any market like EtherDelta. If you keep your Credo ICO tokens on your wallet then everthing is fine.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

I have the same problem... hope it will be fixed soon
Highman

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

This situation is madness. I hope he will give real tokens to us as quickly as possible. He is ruining reputation of this project.
Alex76

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:11:01 AM

It looks very bad. Credo will be my first ICO on which I lost my financial contribution !!!
EmilKwasniak (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Be advised.

There's a spreadsheet with all wrong transactions made by Steve where Credo tokens were sent not to proper wallets but to EtherDelta global wallet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiUctMnggV1BInVKERmOnFqYzbkWUenRcRjPcmv5_lw/edit?usp=sharing
In the H column there's possible owner address (personal and unique EtherDelta wallet). If you don't have your Credo Tokens and you sent your CREDO ICO Tokens to EtherDelta check the H column if there is your ED wallet address. If yes then you are fcked up.
Highman

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

This spreadsheet is great. I found my address. Stewart Dennis should use it and repay you in Credo for your work! Wink
Highman

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:11:59 AM

Still no reply from Stewart Dennis?
stewartdennis

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

Hi everyone,

Stewart here. I have now reimbursed any affected buyers with Credos. If you believe that you are still missing tokens, please email me directly (stewart@bitbounce.com) about this matter.

I apologize for any confusion over this situation. There were a number of attempts to scam us around the time of the ICO and it was difficult to know who to trust. I may have been too defensive in blocking people who were complaining about this. Please accept my apologies and the tokens for compensation.

Stewart Dennis
Founder & CEO
BitBounce + Credo
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

Hi everyone,

Stewart here. I have now reimbursed any affected buyers with Credos. If you believe that you are still missing tokens, please email me directly (stewart@bitbounce.com) about this matter.

I apologize for any confusion over this situation. There were a number of attempts to scam us around the time of the ICO and it was difficult to know who to trust. I may have been too defensive in blocking people who were complaining about this. Please accept my apologies and the tokens for compensation.

Stewart Dennis
Founder & CEO
BitBounce + Credo

Thanks Stewart. I got my missing tokens and everything is fine now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: