Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] DATUM Bounty 🔥 Giving away 75 Million DAT worth 3000 ETH🔥 New  (Read 61980 times)
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

When will I be able to claim my DAT from the gleam.io campaign???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vitakrin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Datum - The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

To claim your DAT, please do the following steps:

1. Go to https://webapp.datum.org
2. Create a brand new account.
3. If you have ever left an e-mail address on the Datum official website https://Datum.Org and have been receiving newsletters from us:
Please utilize this same e-mail address that you signed up on the Datum website to create your web App account.
4. If you have never left an e-mail address on the Datum official website, please utilize the same e-mail address that you use to log in to your gleam.io account.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

3. If you have ever left an e-mail address on the Datum official website https://Datum.Org and have been receiving newsletters from us:
Please utilize this same e-mail address that you signed up on the Datum website to create your web App account.
4. If you have never left an e-mail address on the Datum official website, please utilize the same e-mail address that you use to log in to your gleam.io account.

Thank you for resolving this. I was able to log in and see my balance. However, I have some questions regarding the withdrawal process.

1. It asks for an ETH address. Can I not send it to a DAT address like on Kucoin?
2. Is this any ETH address or only an ERC20 wallet?
3. To pay for gas do I need ETH in my receiving wallet or in my DAT wallet?

Thanks again.
vitakrin

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

Thank you for resolving this. I was able to log in and see my balance. However, I have some questions regarding the withdrawal process.

1. It asks for an ETH address. Can I not send it to a DAT address like on Kucoin?

Thanks again.
Great to hear! Please find the answers:

1. It is strongly advised that you double check all the details with the exchange you send DAT to first and the address is designated to trade DAT token.
2. DAT is an ERC20 token therefore a compatible wallet required. The ETH wallets recommended by Datum: MyEtherWallet (MEW), MetaMask, Parity, Mist, ImToken.
3. No. For the withdrawal process, a DAT fee will be calculated and deducted.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Still waiting for my coins, you should of emailed me if you wanted me to fill another form in, you manage to email me often enough when you're trying to sell something.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

Thanks again.
Great to hear! Please find the answers:

1. It is strongly advised that you double check all the details with the exchange you send DAT to first and the address is designated to trade DAT token.
2. DAT is an ERC20 token therefore a compatible wallet required. The ETH wallets recommended by Datum: MyEtherWallet (MEW), MetaMask, Parity, Mist, ImToken.
3. No. For the withdrawal process, a DAT fee will be calculated and deducted.

Thanks for the quick response.

So, for instance with my Kucoin example, that does trade DAT and can provide me with an address, I can put that DAT address in where it requests an ETH address?
vitali_crypto

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Hello, when you can see the tokens in the Datum application?
vitakrin

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

So, for instance with my Kucoin example, that does trade DAT and can provide me with an address, I can put that DAT address in where it requests an ETH address?
Yes, you can. Before withdrawal, please make sure this is the address specifically created for DAT on Kucoin.

To claim your tokens, please do the following steps:

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Thanks again for coming here and explaining the issue. This should be resolved for everyone now.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

Account registered on the dashboard, what's the next step to claim tokens from the social media bounty? Thanks! any date to just wait from now?

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Yes, you can. Before withdrawal, please make sure this is the address specifically created for DAT on Kucoin.

To claim your tokens, please do the following steps:

and then?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Dubai Embraces Blockchain, as Unlock Blockchain Conference Embraces Datum

Progressive economies typically show the way forward for more conservative environments. Those that adjust to the circumstances thrive, while neighbors watch with envy.

When it comes to the rising blockchain economy, few countries have shown the rate of adoption on the level of United Arab Emirates, most notably the Emirate of Dubai. With the focus on Expo 2020, the government formed Smart Dubai office — in charge of implementing blockchain in all aspects of every day life. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies aren’t mentioned in the context of future implementation, they’re everyday terms.

From entering the country (identity protection), to automated visa and residence processing (document verification) and even paying the public transport with upcoming e-Dirham / emCash cryptocurrencies, the pace of blockchain adoption is unprecedented.

https://blog.datum.org/dubai-embraces-blockchain-as-unlock-blockchain-conference-embraces-datum-d9dc0802c13b
AntonyKorun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

I think that the price will grow in the near future. I was an early investor, and also participated in generosity. Will there be other exchanges?
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:47:39 AM by windydagreat

We should believe in this guy Grin.

Roger Haenni
CEO, Co-Founder of Datum network
Tech Wizard & Serial Entrepreneur, 17 years experience in losing data from users and investors.

He and his DEV team have lost all data from his gleam bounty program after adding the verify phone number feature. He can not resolve this damn issue. He choose the way to try to hide this damn issue as silent like an asshole. Good job Roger. In Roger we trust. I mean trust in my ass.

Although they restored my DAT tokens but my friends are not. I must tell the truth. You had better apologize to the users and try to fix this damn issue before they accuse you stealing. Finally maybe they listened an opinion from users and tried to fix their issue.
y4y4n8

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

I have already received my 43000 DAT tokens Smiley Honestly I'm happy as I joined the early stage of this project!

I think everyone already received their bounty reward,,
I have already received too.
thanks DATUM AND TEAM
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

We should believe in this guy Grin.

Roger Haenni
CEO, Co-Founder of Datum network
Tech Wizard & Serial Entrepreneur, 17 years experience in losing data from users and investors.

He and his DEV team have lost all data from his gleam bounty program after adding the verify phone number feature. He can not resolve this damn issue. He choose the way to try to hide this damn issue as silent like an asshole. Good job Roger. In Roger we trust. I mean trust in my ass.

Although they restored my DAT tokens but my friends are not. I must tell the truth. You had better apologize to the users and try to fix this damn issue before they accuse you stealing. Finally maybe they listened an opinion from users and tried to fix their issue.
to this day there is no explanation on how to claim the token of bounty participants
there is only a spreadshhet and when the distribution of bounty campaign is paid. not professional in managing campaign

anyone knows how to claim a datum???

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
windydagreat

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

My DAT tokens was disappeared again Huh. A withdraw was rejected in two days ago Shocked. Fuck this shit Angry. How could some asshole on there say they received DAT tokens from bounty? Angry.  Are they insane? Huh.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Deep-dive into the NEM blockchain and practical use cases - sponsored by Datum. Datum is a global data marketplace that allows individuals and businesses to monetize their own data by taking ownership and selecting what they want to share. Hong Kong Blockchain Developer Meetup Presents: Deep-dive into the NEM blockchain and practical use cases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NudPO5oSyPo&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=buffer95bd1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
windydagreat

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Finally I confirm they restored my mainly DAT tokens from their gleam bounty, not all.
I joined two bounty on gleam. One at datum begining and One at Datum CEO interview.
But I just received one at datum ceo interview (12 entries).
I do not receive anything from a bounty on gleam at datum begining. Although I joined in both.

I temporarily recorded their efforts in troubleshooting Undecided. I still want them back up my data back a moment before they add a verify phone number feature Sad. I want to get back exactly what was lost Huh.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

My DAT tokens was disappeared again Huh. A withdraw was rejected in two days ago Shocked. Fuck this shit Angry. How could some asshole on there say they received DAT tokens from bounty? Angry.  Are they insane? Huh.

it looks like they're part of the DAT team to make that nonsense news, as if all the participants get paid to cover up their mistakes

Finally I confirm they restored my mainly DAT tokens from their gleam bounty, not all.
I joined two bounty on gleam. One at datum begining and One at Datum CEO interview.
But I just received one at datum ceo interview (12 entries).
I do not receive anything from a bounty on gleam at datum begining. Although I joined in both.

I temporarily recorded their efforts in troubleshooting Undecided. I still want them back up my data back a moment before they add a verify phone number feature Sad. I want to get back exactly what was lost Huh.
we wait for them to handle their mistakes, so if there is no clarity of payment we call them big boasters

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: