Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] PRIVATIX 🚀 - BLOCKCHAIN VPN NETWORK 🚀 [PRE-ICO] 🚀  (Read 8979 times)
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

Hi dear
I reserved Russian translation
but made a mistake in registration form

I wrote  my previos  works of ANN. Thread Link.   Bounty Thread Link.   Whitepaper.   Website

must write reserved)))

can you change.

and would you like to inform  how much time I have to finish these translations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:06:28 PM

Coins in exchange of Bandwidth .... Quite interesting concept. Watching this Thread for more updates  Smiley
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

hi devs
Nice to join your team

Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139137.0
website https://privatix.io/
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

I know the purpose of this project is to make it easier for internet users to buy the broadband they want, but 100% decentralization and autonomous on the blockchain will greatly affect the rules in every country, is it okay?
Howis it possible for a person living in 3rd world country to buy broadband from a developed country user?Doesnt it require similar hardware and infrastructure for both ?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:39:17 PM

Privatix is looking great. Hope the dev team is serious.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HolyBananas

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

How it is better then Mysterium?
Privatix

Activity: 78

Privatix Network official account

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:52:32 PM

reserved russian translation

and follow FB rule
Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139137.0
website https://privatix.io/

We have russian translation already

Technology not legislation is the only way to implement Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:23:53 AM

Ok, am really watching this one. The team behind it seems legit.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rd.coo.privatix

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:24:02 AM

from the ico price,the capital is more than 100000 eth!
create the VPN software needs so much money?
I agree usechain

"I think the blockchian network need the community to develop,but not need money "

Well, consider creating your own free project similar to ours right now, and write the results here, please. You don’t quite understand what you are talking about, you have no experience in doing business and you have not grasp the idea of our solution. All of these costs money and consumes much time. You seem not to have read our Whitepaper. We are not creating just another one VPN service; instead, we are developing a marketplace that includes CDN, proxy/socks market and SDK for developers, with some other functionalities to be added in the process. Again, VPN service is just ONE of many products based on our network. Our plans are more global than you think of them.

We have thought over all possible scenarios. After the pre-ICO, we are going to hire best of the best employees, which would take us 2 to 3 months (we know it by experience), since there is only one or two excellent experts per 50 applicants. We will need a new office for the employees, and we are going to take it on lease, instead of buying it. All the funds are going to be injected only into company needs, and the company founders will receive a bare salary (no bonuses, benefits, and etc.). Account statements and expenditure reports will be provided on a regular basis. We hope to get support of the community. Thank you for the interest to our company!

this seems to be pretty interesting. Are there other projects trying to solve the same problem at the moment?

Our project and idea are unique. Some ideas are “patent pending” at USPTO.

i can't wait to try using the app
but i think it will be q3-q4 2018, still a long time to wait
"consumer VPN based on DPI-free VPN protocol"
is it really free app?

your method is one step ahead compare with today premium VPN app sir
will try to support with bounty this time

Development and testing efforts take time. Nevertheless, do not doubt our capabilities as we have vast experience in operating online project for over 15 years. We are able to build business processes and create a truly great product. To bypass DPI, we are going to have a separate project group with Chinese testers.
VPN will be free for “peer” users if they have a positive traffic balance. We are open for any cooperation and any suggestions from you! Thank you!
How it is better then Mysterium?

I regret to say but Mysterium is yet another scam project made by people who have never created either a centralized VPN service or any other successful business project. Six months after their ICO, all they do is publish a photo featuring three guys thinking over a project, and this is just funny. Given the funds they raised in ICO, they should have engaged 20-30 best IT experts. Do not spend your time on that project and sell their tokens.

We have worked in the Internet Privacy field for 13 years before announcing the Privatix Network project. We have a fully functional centralized VPN (privatix.com) which is accessible for everyone at no cost.

As I said above, we have a comprehensive and global project with many features. Our network will be a basis for many other products and businesses. Watch our YouTube video for more details.

I know the purpose of this project is to make it easier for internet users to buy the broadband they want, but 100% decentralization and autonomous on the blockchain will greatly affect the rules in every country, is it okay?
Howis it possible for a person living in 3rd world country to buy broadband from a developed country user?Doesnt it require similar hardware and infrastructure for both ?

If you mean:
How can I use a 10GB bandwidth as an agent if I live in the USA and have only 1MB?  Unfortunately, you can use only 1MB of your bandwidth due to limitations.
How can I connect to a US agent if I live in any other country? A big part of our project is aimed at making it possible to bypass local censorships.
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:36:48 PM

Intriguing, how many coins are you aiming to sell?
papanicolao1

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

this seems to be pretty interesting. Are there other projects trying to solve the same problem at the moment?

mysterium
alex.dev

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:18:02 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 12:13:12 AM by alex.dev

Intriguing, how many coins are you aiming to sell?
Depends on community, the total supply is 10M PRIX and fixed

mysterium
these projects are completely different

agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

this good projec ,,make all easy in internet with vpn
Caztiel

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

When Will I be able to sell my Bandwidth ? Any ETA or Roadmap for the same ?
Also will there be a Testing Phase ... If Yes, Bounty for Testers ?
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

When Will I be able to sell my Bandwidth ? Any ETA or Roadmap for the same ?
Also will there be a Testing Phase ... If Yes, Bounty for Testers ?
there is page 1, you read on the main page all available, from project, mission, and everything including bounty, at least you go back to page 1 available bounty there Wink
Dontme

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

Join twitter and facebook campaign. This another great project and another promising project hoping that it will be successful. Good luck devs and good luck to all participants. Wish you all the best. Cheers for the coming success of this project.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

German ANN Thread Translation
Privatix

Activity: 78

Privatix Network official account

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:03:26 PM

Announcement regarding Bitcointalk bounty program:
https://medium.com/@privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

Technology not legislation is the only way to implement Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:37:24 AM

French ANN thread translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157467.msg21590637#msg21590637

r4id3n

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:33:59 PM

Hey guys, this sounds really interesting and I realy would love to be part of the presale!

But as I'm in the security business, I've some questions here:

- What does the Client do if the Agent switches off or doesn't deliver the full time/bandwith to the Client which has already paid for it? So for example if I've paid for 1D/10GB and the Agent goes offline after 1-2h!?
- How do you measure the bandwith consumed by the Client/delivered by the Agent? How do they negotiate with each other if the Client for examle says: "Hey I've still 1 GB left" and the Agent reports 0 traffic left!?
- If I've only PRIV Tokens, how can I pay an Agent without having ETH within the same wallet to pay the GAS needed for the transfer?
- How do I announce/request an Agent if I've no ETH within my wallet?
- What do you do if the ETH backlock is at high load? So requesting a new Agent from a Client could take 20-30 Mins? Depending on the GAS-Price?
- What does the Client do if an Agent doesn't deliver? So for example if your testnode is detected and the Agent grants it access to the net, but not to a regular connecting Client?
- When will the testnode client be converted into a smart contract and how should it test the Agents?
- Could you link us the patent request? Cause I think it's a major thing to see what's patented and what's not ... Cause, as already mentioned, there are already some coins/whitepapers on the market (eg. Mysterim & TorCoin)! So for a big investor it's quite interesting to know what's included in the patent!!

THX a lot for your upcoming answers and your great looking product!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: