Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] PRIVATIX 🚀 - BLOCKCHAIN VPN NETWORK 🚀 [PRE-ICO] 🚀  (Read 8979 times)
Privatix

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Privatix Network official account

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

We like criticism, but not unfounded accusations )

1) Technical part available in WP
2) Privatix already have centralized VPN service with more than 750K users - https://privatix.com
3) I'am sure you just need to learn more about us and join our community

1) Sorry Guys but first of all, all my questions are not answered in your WP, so I would love that you read your own WP AND my questions before writing something like that! So please either update your WP or answer my questions directly, as those as vital for such a concept!

2) A Blockchain project is something total different compared to a monolithic client server architecture, this answer clearly points out, that you've no insight into how a decentralized P2P Network works! If I've a Server which is under my control (or at the control of the business holder), for sure I'm able to measure traffic, check payments and stuff like that as I'm the admin/developer and I'm able to deliver correct information to my backend for accounting and stuff like that, but on a P2P Network, each Member is able to cheat on the system! And believe me, if it comes to money (or tokens) users will do so! So please, get back to my questions Wink

3) I would love to do that, therefore I've asked a bunch of questions, which are just ignored! So again, please just answer my questions instead of pointing to your WP which doesn't answer just a single one of those!

1. You said, there is no Technical part described in WP, so I've pointed you to check it again. I did not say that your questions answered in WP. But apparently I did not explained clear enough, if you did not understand it for sure.

2. Absolutely. We know it very well and understand it.
But this answer ( about the team and previous record) was given in response to your accusations that we are scammers.

3. Your questions is not ignored. We can not respond instantly to dozens of specific technical questions from people at the same time.
I just waiting to CTO who need to approve the answers. Most of them have several potential solutions and we just can't cover everything in WP. 

Technology not legislation is the only way to implement Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

I would participate if the alpha version is ready now. A whitepaper is just not convincing enough.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:11:26 PM

You should announce about cancelled the bounty in here.. Make some post about it in here. cause you can see some people in here just keep bumping your bounty thread without knowing the bounty has been cancelled..
Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

You should announce about cancelled the bounty in here.. Make some post about it in here. cause you can see some people in here just keep bumping your bounty thread without knowing the bounty has been cancelled..

I've made an announcement via all available communication channels

Technology not legislation is the only way to implement Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
carny88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

Im considering taking part in the pre ico because i really like this idea. But i still have one question:

Within your roadmap you are stating that all current projects will be either transfered into third-party management, preserved or sold. What are the odds for each of this cases?

Im asking, cause i see the current projects with the existing customer base as huge leverage for privatix.io and all investors.
Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

- What does the Client do if the Agent switches off or doesn't deliver the full time/bandwith to the Client which has already paid for it? So for example if I've paid for 1D/10GB and the Agent goes offline after 1-2h!?

A User does not pay for 1D/10 GB to a specific Agent; instead the payment goes to the system in general. Any Agent is able to withdraw funds only after confirmation, which will be performed in two ways:
1)Using blockchain if there are data transfer methods with low fees or no fees at all (plasma, whisper, lighting)
2)By sending a signed e-check that features details on the traffic/time spent. Both the Agent and Contract who will pay out funds to the Agent based on the e-check (state channel), will be able to verify those details.

- How do you measure the bandwith consumed by the Client/delivered by the Agent? How do they negotiate with each other if the Client for examle says: "Hey I've still 1 GB left" and the Agent reports 0 traffic left!?

A User pays for the actually consumed bandwidth. There is the possibility of cheating an Agent but the latter can switch off the connection at any time.

- If I've only PRIV Tokens, how can I pay an Agent without having ETH within the same wallet to pay the GAS needed for the transfer?

PRIX,not PRIV. You will need some ETH for GAS but we will try to minimize expenses.

- How do I announce/request an Agent if I've no ETH within my wallet?

Via the Whisper only.

- What do you do if the ETH backlock is at high load? So requesting a new Agent from a Client could take 20-30 Mins? Depending on the GAS-Price?

We believe in a further development of the Ethereum network; otherwise, our project as well as other projects are pointless.

- What does the Client do if an Agent doesn't deliver? So for example if your testnode is detected and the Agent grants it access to the net, but not to a regular connecting Client?

The Client will request a new subscription.

- When will the testnode client be converted into a smart contract and how should it test the Agents?

Please rephrase your question,  why should it test the Client and know anything about the Client?

- Could you link us the patent request? Cause I think it's a major thing to see what's patented and what's not ... Cause, as already mentioned, there are already some coins/whitepapers on the market (eg. Mysterim & TorCoin)! So for a big investor it's quite interesting to know what's included in the patent!!

Please check this post https://medium.com/privatix/provisional-patent-explanation-ea6a21747979

Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:03:45 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 06:22:56 PM by Privatix

Im considering taking part in the pre ico because i really like this idea. But i still have one question:

Within your roadmap you are stating that all current projects will be either transfered into third-party management, preserved or sold. What are the odds for each of this cases?

Im asking, cause i see the current projects with the existing customer base as huge leverage for privatix.io and all investors.

You are right, the current VPN clients and our project with a lot of niche traffic can leverage the network once it is deployed.

I will write a blog post in about a few days. The most reliable way is to use third party for running the service until we get it developed.

Once it’s done - we will transfer it back  in order to engage the users ( at that time the user base will also grow ) .

Cvs103

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

please answer here, if you are able to provide some technically good details, i think it's also of your benefit, since you reach probably new users, who all are interested in privacy

i will start with some more questions:
- why are you organised as a legal company? why is it incorporated in cyprus? who are the shareholders?
- why is your whitepaper paper "patent pending"?
- will your protocol and software be open sourced or closed?
- why do you exclude u.s. citizens from the token sale? would it be considered a security in u.s. law? what about china after their ico "ban"?
- you claim to be cheaper than usual vpns, all the payments will be made only in PRIX only and you promise your investors huge gains since you expect huge demand and so price surges. isn't that a conflict of interests?
- you claim 17% of all tokens for founders, developers and advisors. why do you need that much?
- do you use some kind of onion routing like tor/i2p or just one hop like a vpn/proxy?
- will all nodes be exit nodes or can you choose just to relay internal traffic like in tor?
- how do you ensure, that an exit node is not getting in trouble due to malicious behaviour of a "client"? are clients anonymous or must they provide some sort of verification and will they be monitored? you claim to develop a "legal framework for exit nodes"... will you cover dozens of countries? laws know borders...
- you claim to be able to disable torrenting if a user does not want to accept that. how about hacking, email spam, forum/blog spam and similar?
- how do you ensure, exit nodes do not act malicious for phishing, logging or even man in the middle attacks against your clients?
- will all kinds of protocols be available or restricted?
- what encryption do you intend to use for the traffic?

would love to get these questions sorted out!
carny88

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:26:03 PM

You are right, the current VPN clients and our project with a lot of niche traffic can leverage the network once it is deployed.

I will write a blog post in about a few days. The most reliable way is to use third party for running the service until we get it developed.

Once it’s done - we will transfer it back  in order to engage the users ( at that time the user base will also grow ) .

Sounds good, would favour this option as well Smiley

Thanks for the answer, looking forward for the blog post.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:50:46 AM

Good concept. I have already invested in another VPN project. There is a difference in minimum contribution for pre-ICO on your website and Ann thread here. Minimum contribution on your website for pre-ICO is 0.63 ETH while on Ann thread here is 0.01 ETH. Is the minimum contribution changed for pre-ICO?
bobvador

Activity: 201
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

today on Slack

Quote from: dimarusakov
dimarusakov [1:31 PM]
Hi, @everyone
Important announcement

Due to the great interest in our project, the maximum goal that we planned to pre-ICO has almost been reached (99%) in terms of early bird contributions.

Therefore, we can consider the Pre-ICO, planned for 14 September, a success and move forward with the main ICO ( planned for 19 October ).

Please do not send ETH until the Pre-ICO date. The early bird 30 ETH and 86% is over.

2080 PRIXY remain, which is 13 ETH including the 60% bonus. Just 13 ETH needed to reach 100%. And because it's lower than 13 ETH, it can be done in early bird.

Once the pre-ICO date arrives on 14 Sept, just this ~1% amount will be closed in accordance with the smart contract.

I apologies to all those who wanted to participate in the pre-sale but were unable to do so. I promise that for the ICO everyone will have a chance to contribute and receive a bonus.

Our team is currently preparing the main ICO, and there’s a lot to do in many fields.

I will keep you constantly updated at every major step throughout the process.

Be aware of scammers. We are not be sending any ETH addresses to anyone in private messages, neither will we be publishing any contact addresses in chats – only on the website https://privatix.io.

Hope this will help you, but I did not find any change of minimum contribution
blackbold

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:21:15 PM

the total supply is limited, only 10.000.000 and this project has a good prospect. so, i'm sure this token can has high value.
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

Hello! We added your Token to ICO Drops Calendar
Presale https://icodrops.com/pre/privatix-pre-sale/
Main Event https://icodrops.com/privatix/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

Hello! We added your Token to ICO Drops Calendar
Presale https://icodrops.com/pre/privatix-pre-sale/
Main Event https://icodrops.com/privatix/
You need to update some info first

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

hello dev,
if there is a translate in Indonesian, I really need to follow bounty campaign.
thank you dev
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:06:05 AM

check the Chinese whitepaper link,it's English but not Chinese .
lincolnfadden

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

Best wishes for PRIVATIX.To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Towdriver91

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

I can't wait to try it.
Privatix make my old dream come true.
Hope you make it quickly.
I want to get airdrop and buy some token when ico.
jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

Tried signing up for the whitelist multiple times but no email was sent to me. Can I still reserve a spot for the 40% bonus?
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

hello dev,
if there is a translate in Indonesian, I really need to follow bounty campaign.
thank you dev

There is no more bounty campaigns

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: