Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the highest amount of Bitcoin you earned?  (Read 3050 times)
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

For the time being I have not participated in ICO campaigns because I prefer every campaign managed by Yahoo and get paid bitcoin, and I think that's pretty big that I received from this signature campaign result.

Same here, so far since I've started here I only joined signature campaign managed by yahoo and get paid every week my first salary was 0.002 but now since I've ranked up to Member i got paid for 0.004 already. Its a good start for me though,I hope can participate in ICO campaign in the future too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I'm curious of how much can Bitcoin change one's life Smiley
The highest amount of bitcoin I earned was when I joined in the altcoin campaign were after 1 month I received my bounty then when I traded it on liqui exchange  got bitcoin in my balance amounting 0.43BTC, that's a nice and happiest thing I've ever experience here in bitcoin world.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:57:41 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 03:13:59 AM by Singwala

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

The maximum i earn on bitcoins is 0.7 BTC that I earn in gambling. But in the year 2016 and then the price of bitcoins was at 700 $ to 800 $. So it's so ridiculous that I did not put it aside. It's probably too much now.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

So far, the highest amount of satoshis I EARNED is 710,000 satoshis in a month from a signature campaign. The highest amount of satoshis that I WON from an online btc site is 2,000,000 satoshis, but the value of BTC by that time is still under P100,000. How I wish I've hold it in my wallet and deposited it today so I have more money than before.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

For me it was more than 1btc but not more than 2 bitcoin,i earned it back in may when bounties are still new and only small number of people/users are joining the campaigns

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

Almost .02 and I am so much greatfull for that imagine I just stay at home during weekend then I'll be earning bitcoin it was a great opportunity for me having bitcoin in my life and I hope this will continue so I could have more savings and investments
Yaramrd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:26:49 AM

Almost .02 and I am so much greatfull for that imagine I just stay at home during weekend then I'll be earning bitcoin it was a great opportunity for me having bitcoin in my life and I hope this will continue so I could have more savings and investments

Yes you are right, I am new to Bitcoin and don't have so much Bitcoins in my wallets but I have friends who are earning 2.5BTC to 3BTC per month. As we know Bitcoin is the future and we may earn handsome amount of Bitcoin but hard work and dedication is required as success does not come overnight. My friends work day and night and have much sacrifices like they left so many other social activities for it.
sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

Since I am currently JR member on world's big Bitcointalk forum I have earned a small amount of BTC.  I have seen, my friends earned 1.5 BTC last month. I wish I will able to earn so much BTC from this forum.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:05:10 AM

The most I earned is 8 BTC around 2011. I won about $100 in fantasy sports and used it to buy some btc. Then through gambling I increased my btc up to 8 coins which was worth around $80 at that time. After that I lost all 8 btc being overconfident and letting my greed influence me into making risky bets that were bad decisions.

At the time, I never would have guessed the 8 btc I held that were worth $80 would someday be worth $40,000. Its amazing to think of where bitcoin was and how far it has come.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:19:51 AM

The highest amount i get in the bounty campaign is 0.15 btc but until know i didnt use this because im planning to save more bitcoin as possible because i know and i trust that bitcoin's price surge to the peak. This is why i am not planning to waste my btc
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:46:55 AM

For the time being I have not participated in ICO campaigns because I prefer every campaign managed by Yahoo and get paid bitcoin, and I think that's pretty big that I received from this signature campaign result.

Same here, so far since I've started here I only joined signature campaign managed by yahoo and get paid every week my first salary was 0.002 but now since I've ranked up to Member i got paid for 0.004 already. Its a good start for me though,I hope can participate in ICO campaign in the future too.
Me too , since im a new here in bitcoin talk. I know all about signaturecampaign  and i get 0.5 salary a week .  but in mining or faucet or  any campaign i didnt know all about that . so for now im going to collect and save my bitcoin for my future money and i hope someday ill become rich like others. Smiley
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

if what you mean is the income from the campaign,
i have earned about 0.03 - 0.05 BTC from campaign results,and i prefer to campaign in social media.
if i'm lucky, I can get an affiliate commission from ICO  Cheesy

albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

The most I earned is 8 BTC around 2011. I won about $100 in fantasy sports and used it to buy some btc. Then through gambling I increased my btc up to 8 coins which was worth around $80 at that time. After that I lost all 8 btc being overconfident and letting my greed influence me into making risky bets that were bad decisions.

At the time, I never would have guessed the 8 btc I held that were worth $80 would someday be worth $40,000. Its amazing to think of where bitcoin was and how far it has come.

Ya like you ,many people lost their btc due to not have a believe in bitcoin.In 2014, the pay for the campign is also very high.If any having their bitcoin till atleast from 2014 means.They will became a millionaire or billionaire .they will settle now with the sea resort and brand new Jaguar and with a beautiful wife.All this happen only if they have and hold the bitcoin till 2014.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

I started joining bitcoin last June 2017 and I was too, a newbie like you. The highest bitcoin earning that I got is only around 0.0069 btc that came from my campaign signature weekly. It may be lower than the others but the pay is consistently every week. Once you rank-up your account to Jr. Member, then you will get the opportunity to earn bitcoins from campaign signatures (which I think is the best way on earning due to its flexibility and demand) weekly. Just be active enough and follow the guidelines presented on the campaign!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

The highest amount of bitcoin I earned through one single deal is 1.3 BTC in December 2015 when I had to sell one of my website and needed some bitcoins urgently. I have earned even much higher than that afterwards though.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kilua

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:36:16 AM

still newbie .. have not got bitcoin Grin
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

my highest amount of earning bitcoin is 0.017 because im not focusing to earn when im want to bitcoin to earn im going to work for it but not every hour like other and my ranked to is not high for a high paying in signature campaign but not bad because just a small amount im earning. And bitcoin change my life to i can my what i like just work for bitcoin and after that im going to withdraw and buy my things bitcoin can help mw everything. Bitcoin change my life for real.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

I am just new in Bounty campaign.So my income is in this program.But i earned some bitcoin in cryptocurrency trade.My first big income is 0.03 btc.I  hope as soon as possible i can earn a big amount in Bounty Campaign.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:47:28 AM

Maybe so far only 0.04. but I'm sure it will increase in the future. now the higher bitcoin price makes me more excited to get more bitcoin.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

When i was a jr. Member i earned 0.01BTC in just 3hrs i guess. I do Gambling that time (I wouldn't recommend this because it's very risky) i just try my luck that time and that's it. I won 0.01BTC.

But here in the forum i think it's 0.007+BTC per week i joined on a signature campaign that pays high and a social media campaign. You can also earn more but it depends on your hard work and passion ti earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: