Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the highest amount of Bitcoin you earned?  (Read 3050 times)
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

The highest amount of Bitcoin I earned is 5 Bitcoin recently from a bounty campaign I got quite lucky and it become worth a lot and I sold it. Actually I did not earn Bitcoin but an altcoin, but I sold it for Bitcoin. Smiley

5 Bitcoin!! From which one campaign dude? will you share it with us? I am quite new here,not yet earned so much BTC from here.but few days ago i earned 1000 shadow token worth of $100 btc .Its my highest amoubt of earning and its happened for this forum.Now i am a full member,Hope now i can earn goof amount of btc/altcoin doing same work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:38:49 AM

I earned about 5 bitcoins from Decred airdrop and it was the most amazing airdrop that I took part in. I still am enjoying the benefits of that airdrop.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:43:14 AM

I am just new here so my highest earned btc is 0.01 only. I earned it from helping my friend in doing his translation. But i still i am hoping that someday i can earn more btc. That's why i alway's  take all the oppurtunities that is coming from me even though the fee is low.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:17:48 AM

The highest amount of bitcoin earner was this year (2017) in may, when I received 0.23 bitcoin (I was paid for my work on the internet). The next biggest earning was 0.16 bitcoin, in June 2016, from a-ads on my website. The next biggest earning was another 0.15 bitcoin received from Hashnest at the beginning of 2016 (in 2016 there were Hashnest hash vouchers avaibale for sale on ebay, after some weeks I sold that hashpower for bitcoin, now I consider that I have done a BIG mistake - I had to buy it this year using bitcoins).
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:54:04 PM

My highest amount was 0.211 BTC that I won from a bet which I staked at 0.05 BTC back in November 2016, it wasn't that much fun gen but I was happy with myself because I recovered almost everything I had lost to the sports bookies at the time.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

I am earning .050 btc for signature bounty.I think always try to give something for this forum.If you want to change your life for earning bitcoin you should follow some rules.Firstly you forget to earn bitcoin than you try to understand forum and next you try post on topic.Now your newbie when your rank update to jr member you will many campaign on altcoin bounty topics.After you finished than you earn more bitcoin easily.You can join signature and other social campaign.So now you only try to improve your self.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I'm curious of how much can Bitcoin change one's
life Smiley
It depends man, like are you gonna take some risk by investment or you want to earn without investment ,you are looking forward to earn money ? The point Is if you invest big you earn big otherwise you earn less. I would say investment is not a good option for a newbie so you can go for options like signature campaign or faucets or something like that.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

I earned 0.1 Btc  win jackpot from freebico.This time bitcoin price was 1223$. It is the highest amount of bitcoin I earned.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:54:09 PM

My biggest income from bitcoin is from signature campaign, when I can get 0,015 per week and I think it is the biggest income I can get, after which I actively trading so I ever get profit 0.35 btc.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:46:02 AM

nothing is instant, you just need to keep trying and be patient. everyone does the same process as you.
They learn and then produce, you just need to keep reading and learning and then practice it. if anything is difficult this forum is the right answer.
someday you will become a successful person.
Indeed, if you want get rich instant, you will have trouble on the road become to rich man in future, because you have to remember when you hurry, your mentality very easy control by anyone, they will take advantage your defect and scam you Smiley
Some people are chasing you, losing control is a big deal.
Emotions are a cruel curse for anyone.
we become undisciplined and gullible. while success will not come as hope. Everyone must establish a good work and win mentality to reach all his dreams. Wink
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:08:47 AM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I'm curious of how much can Bitcoin change one's life Smiley
Hi i'm still a newbie here too , hope to get a lot of coins like others or become rich by using this . so i always reading in this forum to get a lot of knowledge i want to become pro by earning btc like others.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

I haven't earn yet but i also want to earn. But my first goal is to learn then to earn. But i want to have at least 1btc a month out of my hardwork.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:36:17 AM

Speaking about me my the biggest amount which i got was 500$ ( in cryptocurrency) than i changed into bitcoin. However my friends several years ago took part in airdrop and got two bitcoins  as a rewards.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:02:27 AM

Im still a newbie here so thats why im starting to use in many campaigns like signature campaign because i know that it will help me so much to earn bitcoin ,  do i dont have bitcoins for now but i hope someday i will get s lot of bitcoins.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:04:45 AM

The highest amount of bitcoin that I have earmed so far us about 0.002 .I have earned it throught the bitcointalk forum in where I answered questions and they gave me bitcoin for my effort.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:11:24 AM

Im still a newbie here so thats why im starting to use in many campaigns like signature campaign because i know that it will help me so much to earn bitcoin ,  do i dont have bitcoins for now but i hope someday i will get s lot of bitcoins.
Nice me too im still a newbie here in the world of crytocurrency so thats why i did,nt get any bitcoin or other altcoins for now and i want to earn a lot of bitcoin like you so thats why i always doing workhard .
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

I could not earn any amount of bitcoin yet but recently i try to earn bitcoin. My first goal is to learn then earn. that's why i joined this forum and learn about bitcoin and how earn for free.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:21:57 AM

nothing is instant, you just need to keep trying and be patient. everyone does the same process as you.
They learn and then produce, you just need to keep reading and learning and then practice it. if anything is difficult this forum is the right answer.
someday you will become a successful person.
I am agree with you that nothing is instant in this universe, you have to struggle more and more and not to be dishearted in case you get failed I mean you have to show patience all the time. Full determination and with a strong well power.

Learning by doing and thoroughly studding all the earning practices will surely make you a successful person.
Bakul_cacing

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

the highest income depends on how we take advantage of bitcoin and how we infest or buy coins. not many people are infecting or buying but selling only bitcoin
Bakul_cacing

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

the highest income depends on how we take advantage of bitcoin and how we infest or buy coins. not many people are infecting or buying but selling only bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: