Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does everyone trade?  (Read 1506 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:48:37 AM

If anyone is smart and you using a large platform the issues of fees as a result of transferring will be minimum and also when you sell and make profit, you care less about the fees. Imagine putting an amount in trade and you make 100% profit with the hour, then there is no point in being concerned about the fees and this issue of fees always discourage people from moving funds out of exchange sites but one should not be concerned with that better lose some than all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

To start,

1. Where do you buy your bitcoin from
2. What exchanges do you use
3. When you buy alt coins and profit, do you convert back to btc? Because what if your profit from alt coins and convert it to bitcoins but bitcoins is low, doesn't that defeat your alt coin profit?
4. Do you convert from bitcoin to usd to withdraw? If so where do you withdraw and which method do you use.

Oh and this sounds like fees over fees.
First you buy bitcoins for fee. Then transfer them to a exchange for a fee. Then trading on that exchange is a fee. Then transferring it another place to withdraw, then the actual withdraw fee.
as of now i plan to join in the trading industry if i have enough coins, why people does everyone trade it because trading is the good investment, capital profit almost become double earnings, as i know trading is a long term investment but you can get a good return profit with you patience and skill as trader.
Trading is not a long term investment because long term investment is just investment alone where trading is not like that because you are trading different coins frequently and you are the one who will decide of how much profit do you want for your capital. It needs skill and patience before you can make money in trading while investment just need patience alone.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:32:33 AM

To start,

3. When you buy alt coins and profit, do you convert back to btc? Because what if your profit from alt coins and convert it to bitcoins but bitcoins is low, doesn't that defeat your alt coin profit?
4. Do you convert from bitcoin to usd to withdraw? If so where do you withdraw and which method do you use.

First you buy bitcoins for fee. Then transfer them to a exchange for a fee. Then trading on that exchange is a fee. Then transferring it another place to withdraw, then the actual withdraw fee.
Generally i buy bitcoins in exchanges and on the bitcoin app we use in my country.
I use many exchanges ,but mosty bittrex and polo.
Yes , i use to trade all in bitcoins and after selling go back in btc.
No ,i don't convert i use bitcoins to withdraw .

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

I buy btc from the exchange available in our country. There are couple of them who are reputed and provide good service. So generally I buy from them and hold it. In case if my friends require I sell it to them or else sell them back to the exchange once the price rises. I do not convert btc to altcoin.  From profit earned I but back some altcoins.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

To start,

Generally i buy bitcoins in exchanges and on the bitcoin app we use in my country.
I use many exchanges ,but mosty bittrex and polo.
Yes , i use to trade all in bitcoins and after selling go back in btc.
No ,i don't convert i use bitcoins to withdraw .

He means on converting your bitcoin to fiat for you to withdraw directly either on your bank or any other options. We  do really need to convert it to fiat if we do tend to cash out it.Yes, we can purchase bitcoins on exchangers and we do select on the exchange which would really suits us. Bittrex,Poloniex are the common place on where people do usually buy bitcoin and also using Localbitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:10:19 AM

To start,

actually trading the theory is very easy, ie buy and wait for high prices and sell.
1. we can buy bitcoin at bittrex / poloniex and other bitcoin exchange market.
2. I use the exchange of USD to BTC and more
3. of course yes i will convert again to bitcoin because bitcoin price can be very expensive
4. I will exchange bitcoin to USD when I just need it, otherwise I still let it in bitcoin form.
Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

We choose a coin that undergoes a price reduction for a certain percentage. Then buy a few coins with large volumes. After that, you just sell at a decent price. And you are provided with earnings.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

To start,

as of now i plan to join in the trading industry if i have enough coins, why people does everyone trade it because trading is the good investment, capital profit almost become double earnings, as i know trading is a long term investment but you can get a good return profit with you patience and skill as trader.

There is a lot of on going campaigns that is running today, You can apply and work to them and its all about advertising so they are looking for users here in this forum that has constructive post and good grammar. So i suggest that you should reach your rank as a junior member first then apply to any campaign and there you can earn for your capital to start trading.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

We choose a coin that undergoes a price reduction for a certain percentage. Then buy a few coins with large volumes. After that, you just sell at a decent price. And you are provided with earnings.
Depends the cycle of them, if you choose altcoins in bearish trend and want it comeback to old high price, maybe you are wrong. Example: Stellar, Digibyte, Ripple, Siacoin ... are altcoin like your said, they are altcoin from highest price drop down until today and still not recovery. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: