Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitzure - Latest digital asset exchange, made by traders for traders!  (Read 799 times)
Bitzure (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

Hi everyone!

My name is Martin and I would like to introduce you all to the latest digital currency exchange https://bitzure.com

Our mission at Bitzure is to provide a modern, secure, fast and safe place for small and larger traders to trade a diverse range of digital assets. Bitzure has been made by traders for all you traders. Currently we only have a few markets open (listed below) as we would like to hear from you all which currencies you would all like to trade! You can learn more about us and Bitzure on the About Us page on our website.

Features:

• Blazing fast trading engine - Our trading engine has been made from the ground up with small and larger traders in mind. You will never see a crossed order book, and trades are executed as soon as they are submitted.
  • Detailed and easy to use API - Bitzure's API has been designed to be versatile and easy to use. Check out the documentation and even try it out yourself! Our API is easy to incorporate into your trading bot or any thing you would like to use it for (limits apply).
  • Fast deposits and withdrawals - All withdrawals are instant, and deposits are made with the minimum confirmations possible to ensure a safe experience.
  • Based off Open Souce - Bitzure's is based off open source code (yunbi.com) which has been tried and tested without any incidents.

Markets:
We are launching with 5 currencies and will be adding more as we get community feedback, as Bitzure is for all you traders! Although it is important to us that our platform performs to our high expectations before additional currencies and features are added.

• Bitcoin
  • BitcoinCash
  • Dash
  • Litecoin
  • Mastenodecoin
  • DeepOnion
  • Signatum
  • Magnatum

Quick Links:

We would love for you to come and test Bitzure out let us know what you think, suggestions, feedback? good or bad. We are offering 0% trading fees for the first 3 months, so why not!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

Hi there!
You forgot to mention a website /or Buy Now link  Smiley
Interested in source code also btw, pm me please

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
Bitzure (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:54:52 PM

Hi there!
You forgot to mention a website /or Buy Now link  Smiley
Interested in source code also btw, pm me please

Website is up the top, https://bitzure.com Smiley
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:44:46 PM

Please add FootyCash for trading.
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

Add Dogecoin, the best coin for cheap inter-exchange transfers. It's also rallying right now.  Wink

Bitzure (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:28:26 AM

Add Dogecoin, the best coin for cheap inter-exchange transfers. It's also rallying right now.  Wink

Dogecoin is on the list, so stay tuned Smiley
Tanguinha

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:18:11 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 09:29:39 AM by Tanguinha

Congratulations for the exchange I liked the graphics it is easier to use some resources that are hidden means in other interfaces I made a small transaction of signatum today and I would like to add Signatum Classic I am investing in coins of this algorithm "SKUNK" they seem very fast and they are still at the beginning of mining.
Good luck in your work and keep improving!
ongi

Activity: 360

@onginity

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

The verification message for the registration does not arrive, despite asking 3 times ...
Bitzure (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

The verification message for the registration does not arrive, despite asking 3 times ...

We have had some issues with activation emails and are investigsting. I am manually verifying your account for you.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

What is needed for the verification?
And what are the withdrawals limits?
Bitzure (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:51:11 PM

What is needed for the verification?
And what are the withdrawals limits?

Currently no verification is needed due to no fiat support at Bitzure. Also no withdraw limits until fiat is added
joelitoup

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:57:32 PM

More 12 hours im buy d.onion and can't withdrawal to my wallet. Still in Processing its normal?
joelitoup

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

More 24 hours any can help me?
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

More 24 hours any can help me?

Bitzure account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091618 has been inactive since 2 days ago.
I want to ask some questions to him as well but, maybe after he's active.
May I know how much did you deposited to this site? Bitcoin or another coin?
More than 24 hours is a problem for a new trading platforms obviously, and there is no any support to solve this problem?
I've checked their twitter and found another withdrawal problem, you may want to read this https://twitter.com/Bitzure_Support/status/906810882868486144

Another thread of their service in altcoins board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.120
DO NOT DEPOSIT ANYTHING to this site.
joelitoup

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Thank, i deposit 40$ in btc, change btc to onion coin and the onion withdrawal to my wallet and stuck in Procesing? The site has a scam?
omshree

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

Yes, same to me, 0.048 btc stuck at processing! Cannot reach support! Whats going on?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
joelitoup

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:51:27 PM

Yes, same to me, 0.048 btc stuck at processing! Cannot reach support! Whats going on?

"servers redirected" in twitter, is a scam :/ more 24hs still our money.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:06:43 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Martin and I would like to introduce you all to the latest digital currency exchange https://bitzure.com

Our mission at Bitzure is to provide a modern, secure, fast and safe place for small and larger traders to trade a diverse range of digital assets. Bitzure has been made by traders for all you traders. Currently we only have a few markets open (listed below) as we would like to hear from you all which currencies you would all like to trade! You can learn more about us and Bitzure on the About Us page on our website.

Features:

• Blazing fast trading engine - Our trading engine has been made from the ground up with small and larger traders in mind. You will never see a crossed order book, and trades are executed as soon as they are submitted.
  • Detailed and easy to use API - Bitzure's API has been designed to be versatile and easy to use. Check out the documentation and even try it out yourself! Our API is easy to incorporate into your trading bot or any thing you would like to use it for (limits apply).
  • Fast deposits and withdrawals - All withdrawals are instant, and deposits are made with the minimum confirmations possible to ensure a safe experience.
  • Based off Open Souce - Bitzure's is based off open source code (yunbi.com) which has been tried and tested without any incidents.

Markets:
We are launching with 5 currencies and will be adding more as we get community feedback, as Bitzure is for all you traders! Although it is important to us that our platform performs to our high expectations before additional currencies and features are added.

• Bitcoin
  • BitcoinCash
  • Dash
  • Litecoin
  • Mastenodecoin
  • DeepOnion
  • Signatum
  • Magnatum

Quick Links:

We would love for you to come and test Bitzure out let us know what you think, suggestions, feedback? good or bad. We are offering 0% trading fees for the first 3 months, so why not!

Shame on you and your exchange! What a scam, warning to everyone to not deposit funds on Bitzure or their funds will be frozen and lost maybe forever. Onion community is mass reporting this scam exchange for FBI investigation

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: