Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC for PP  (Read 276 times)
shegazy82 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:31:06 AM

Hello,

I buy BTC using my own personal verified PP.

Rate is 1:1, and fees on me.

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:34:48 AM

Hello,

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

Escrow doesn't make this transaction safe for the seller in any way. Paypal is high reversible payment method and can be reversed up to 180 days. You should read the stickies here, you have no previous trade regarding any kind of reversible methods. Please, don't try to fool us.
TrueCryptoiner

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

Hello,

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

Escrow doesn't make this transaction safe for the seller in any way. Paypal is high reversible payment method and can be reversed up to 180 days. You should read the stickies here, you have no previous trade regarding any kind of reversible methods. Please, don't try to fool us.
Escrow is only there to make sure the transaction is completed perfectly and the person who accepts pp knows the risks and escrow is no longer involved after the transaction is completed, stop ruining people's threads while you also do the same stupid shit, ruining people's threads so your the only person selling and buying, this makes you the worst kind of trash there is out there

[WTS] AGC++UK DEBIT CARD++MSDN ADMIN++BETTING ACCS
shegazy82 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Hello,

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

Escrow is only there to make sure the transaction is completed perfectly and the person who accepts pp knows the risks and escrow is no longer involved after the transaction is completed, stop ruining people's threads while you also do the same stupid shit, ruining people's threads so your the only person selling and buying, this makes you the worst kind of trash there is out there

Go fuck yourself Smiley

shegazy82 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

Hello,

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

https://paxful.com/user/SqRtMs1
This is my record, so please if you have nothing good to say say nothing. It only shows you are stupid.

TrueCryptoiner

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Hello,

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

Go fuck yourself Smiley
who is this meant for? Make your posts clear so we know who your responding to and if it's meant for me then read my message properly and understand it.

[WTS] AGC++UK DEBIT CARD++MSDN ADMIN++BETTING ACCS
shegazy82 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

Hello,

F&F or Invoice.

Only through escrow.

Go fuck yourself Smiley
who is this meant for? Make your posts clear so we know who your responding to and if it's meant for me then read my message properly and understand it.

I honestly apologize I rushed into this.
Forgive me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: