Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nebulas: Global Blockchain Search Engine  (Read 27107 times)
nebulas.io (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 01:14:07 PM by nebulas.io

UPDATE
Sept 12: English Technical White Paper & Open Source TODAY!

https://i.imgur.com/lD1IIrH.jpg

Introduction
As the first global Blockchain Search Engine in the world, Nebulas aims at discovering new value of the blockchain world. Nebulas features NR (Nebulas Rank), which helps users efficiently identify and utilize information of value among the ever-increasing amount of data on the blockchain; NF (Nebulas Force), which drives the smooth upgrade and self-evolution of the system.
Facing the opportunity and challenge as above, we aim to create a self-evolving blockchain system based on value incentive.

More specifically, our targets are:
Defining Rank Value
We believe that world of blockchains needs a standard of value to measure the value of blockchains’ underlying data so as to explore information’s higher dimension, which serves to discover and uncover more value of blockchains.

Building Positive Feedback for Community Ecosystem

We believe that to build a prosperous decentralized application ecosystem with a developer-friendly positive feedback mechanism is the most fundamental premise. Only this kind of application ecosystems can empower the blockchain system with stronger vitality.

Achieving Self-evolution
We believe that a blockchain system endowed with self-evolution mechanism can evolve automatically. With a little external intervention, the system will provide faster computing, more powerful systems and better user experiences.

Nebulas Rank (NR)
Nebulas Rank (NR) is the measure of value in the world of blockchains, which can be used to measure the importance of various blockchain users, smart contracts, DApps.

In Nebulas, we measure value regarding:
Liquidity
Finance essentially is the social activities which optimize social resources via capital liquidity and promote economic development. Blockchains establish a value network in which the financial assets can flow. Daily volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are most familiar to us, already exceeds $1 billion. From these data, we can see that the more transaction volume and transaction scale, the higher liquidity. In turn, higher liquidity will increase the quantity of transaction and enhance the value. That will further strengthen financial assets’ value, creating a complete positive feedback mechanism. Therefore liquidity, i.e. transaction frequency and scale, is the first dimension that NR measures.

Propagation
Social platforms like WeChat and Facebook have almost 3 billion active users per month. Social platforms’ rapid user growth is a result of the reflection of existing social network and stronger viral growth. In particular, viral transmission, i.e. speed, scope, depth of information transmission and linkage, is the key index to monitor social network’s quality and user growth. In blockchain world, we can see the same pattern. Powerful viral propagation indicates scope and depth of asset liquidity, which can promote the blockchain world’s asset quality and asset scale. Thus, viral transmission, i.e. scope and depth of asset liquidity, is the second dimension that NR measures.

Interoperability
At Internet’s early stage, there are only basic websites and private information. Now, information on different platforms can be forwarded on the network, and isolated data silos are gradually being broken. This trend is the process of identifying higher dimensional information. In our point of view, the world of blockchains shall follow a similar pattern, but its speed will be faster. The information on users’ assets, smart contracts, and DApps will become richer, and the interaction of higher dimensional information shall be more frequent, thus better interoperability shall become more and more important. Therefore, NR’s third measure dimension is interoperability.

Based on above-stated dimensions, we start to construct Nebulas’ NR system by drawing from richer data, building a better model, digging up more diversified value dimensions, and establishing a measure of value in blockchain world.

Proof-of-Devotion (PoD)
Based on Nebulas’ NR system, we shall adopt PoD (Proof-of-Devotion) consensus algorithm. PoD gives an “influential” user of Nebulas Blockchain an opportunity to become a bookkeeper and receive Nebulas’ block rewards and transaction fee as revenues, which will encourage them to contribute to Nebulas’ stability and security continuously.

Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP)
In Nebulas, we propose the concept of DIP (Developer Incentive Protocol) for developers of smart contracts and DApps. DIP’s core concept: in pre-specified blocks’ interval, for those developers whose smart contracts and DApps deploy online in the most recent interval with NR value higher than a specified threshold, DIP shall reward them corresponding developer incentives (NAS token), and these incentives shall be recorded on blocks by bookkeepers. With DIP’s positive incentive mechanism, more and more developers get incentives to create valuable smart contracts and DApps, which helps to build a positive feedback ecosystem for the developers’ community.

Nebulas Force (NF)
A series of basic protocols such as NR, PoD, DIP shall become a part of blockchain data. With the growth of data on Nebulas, these basic protocols will upgrade, and this will avoid fracture between developers and community as well as the “fork”. We call this fundamental capability of blockchain “Nebulas Force” (NF).
As Nebulas community grows, NF and basic protocols’ update ability shall be open to the community. According to users’ NR weight and community voting mechanism, the community determines Nebulas’ evolution direction and its update objectives. With the help of NF’s core technology and its openness, Nebulas will have ever-growing evolving potential and infinite evolving possibilities endlessly.

- - - - -

LEARN MORE
Read the full Non-technical White Paper (English)
Read the Technical White Paper (English)
Watch the Blockchain Search Engine DEMO (video)

OFFICIAL

CONTACT
contact@nebulas.io

COMMUNITY
Twitter: @nebulasio | slack: nebulasio.slack.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

i will translation for vietnamese.  Cheesy if needed
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

Introduction
As the first global Blockchain Search Engine in the world, Nebulas aims at discovering new value of the blockchain world. Nebulas features NR (Nebulas Rank), which helps users efficiently identify and utilize information of value among the ever-increasing amount of data on the blockchain; NF (Nebulas Force), which drives the smooth upgrade and self-evolution of the system.
Facing the opportunity and challenge as above, we aim to create a self-evolving blockchain system based on value incentive.

Nebulas World

More specifically, our targets are:
Defining Rank Value
We believe that world of blockchains needs a standard of value to measure the value of blockchain’s’ underlying data so as to explore information’s higher dimension, which serves to discover and uncover more value of blockchains.

Building Positive Feedback for Community Ecosystem

We believe that to build a prosperous decentralized application ecosystem with a developer-friendly positive feedback mechanism is the most fundamental premise. Only this kind of application ecosystems can empower the blockchain system with stronger vitality.

Achieving Self-evolution
We believe that a blockchain system endowed with self-evolution mechanism can evolve automatically. With a little external intervention, the system will provide faster computing, more powerful systems and better user experiences.

Nebulas Rank (NR)
Nebulas Rank (NR) is the measure of value in the world of blockchains, which can be used to measure the importance of various blockchain users, smart contracts, DApps.

Nebulas Rank (NR)

In Nebulas, we measure value regarding:
Liquidity
Finance essentially is the social activities which optimize social resources via capital liquidity and promote economic development. Blockchains establish a value network in which the financial assets can flow. Daily volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are most familiar to us, already exceeds $1 billion. From these data, we can see that the more transaction volume and transaction scale, the higher liquidity. In turn, higher liquidity will increase the quantity of transaction and enhance the value. That will further strengthen financial assets’ value, creating a complete positive feedback mechanism. Therefore liquidity, i.e. transaction frequency and scale, is the first dimension that NR measures.

Propagation
Social platforms like WeChat and Facebook have almost 3 billion active users per month. Social platforms’ rapid user growth is a result of the reflection of existing social network and stronger viral growth. In particular, viral transmission, i.e. speed, scope, depth of information transmission and linkage, is the key index to monitor social network’s quality and user growth. In blockchain world, we can see the same pattern. Powerful viral propagation indicates scope and depth of asset liquidity, which can promote the blockchain world’s asset quality and asset scale. Thus, viral transmission, i.e. scope and depth of asset liquidity, is the second dimension that NR measures.

Interoperability
At Internet’s early stage, there are only basic websites and private information. Now, information on different platforms can be forwarded on the network, and isolated data silos are gradually being broken. This trend is the process of identifying higher dimensional information. In our point of view, the world of blockchains shall follow a similar pattern, but its speed will be faster. The information on users’ assets, smart contracts, and DApps will become richer, and the interaction of higher dimensional information shall be more frequent, thus better interoperability shall become more and more important. Therefore, NR’s third measure dimension is interoperability.

Based on above-stated dimensions, we start to construct Nebulas’ NR system by drawing from richer data, building a better model, digging up more diversified value dimensions, and establishing a measure of value in blockchain world.

Proof-of-Devotion (PoD)
Based on Nebulas’ NR system, we shall adopt PoD (Proof-of-Devotion) consensus algorithm. PoD gives an “influential” user of Nebulas Blockchain an opportunity to become a bookkeeper and receive Nebulas’ block rewards and transaction fee as revenues, which will encourage them to contribute to Nebulas’ stability and security continuously.

Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP)
In Nebulas, we propose the concept of DIP (Developer Incentive Protocol) for developers of smart contracts and DApps. DIP’s core concept: in pre-specified blocks’ interval, for those developers whose smart contracts and DApps deploy online in the most recent interval with NR value higher than a specified threshold, DIP shall reward them corresponding developer incentives (NAS token), and these incentives shall be recorded on blocks by bookkeepers. With DIP’s positive incentive mechanism, more and more developers get incentives to create valuable smart contracts and DApps, which helps to build a positive feedback ecosystem for the developers’ community.

Nebulas Force (NF)
A series of basic protocols such as NR, PoD, DIP shall become a part of blockchain data. With the growth of data on Nebulas, these basic protocols will upgrade, and this will avoid fracture between developers and community as well as the “fork”. We call this fundamental capability of blockchain “Nebulas Force” (NF).
As Nebulas community grows, NF and basic protocols’ update ability shall be open to the community. According to users’ NR weight and community voting mechanism, the community determines Nebulas’ evolution direction and its update objectives. With the help of NF’s core technology and its openness, Nebulas will have ever-growing evolving potential and infinite evolving possibilities endlessly.

Nebulas Force (NF)

- - - - -

LEARN MORE
Read the full Non-technical White Paper
Read the Technical White Paper (Chinese) English version is coming soon.
Watch the Blockchain Search Engine DEMO (video)

OFFICIAL

CONTACT
contact@nebulas.io

COMMUNITY
QQ Group: 622613941 | slack: nebulasio.slack.com

Quote this post to make visible the images for help of the team. The team profile is looking cool with nice strategic partners looking forward for further updates.
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

If you need russian translation let me know , thanks 
jorrit

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Interesting project. I'll check back when the technical paper is available in English
PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

the idea is amazing and completely new for me ...

i've watch the video and read the whitepaper
can't wait the 2018Q1 for the testnet online

some of your team is former team of alibaba, and it looks have experienced in this type of project
you already have 4 partners..
http://plugandplaytechcenter.com/
http://www.jiuzelaw.com/
http://www.zhisland.com/
http://www.bitsclub.io/
i've found out that, your member team is also member of your partner team, for example Hitters Xu is also mention in http://www.bitsclub.io/
i'm sorry but i can not read chinese
CMIIW

btw may i ask about how this project will get income? i'm sorry but this one is important for investor
plbartie

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

This looks like a great, need a technical paper in English please

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PikaShuh

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

hello, any new update??
how about news china government ban ICO?
any side effect for your project?
i think ban is not permanen but it will create more rule and make new law? not sure btw

great idea btw, Nebulas Blockchain Search Engine, Discover New Value of the Blockchain World

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:39:57 AM

Very nice concept. At least one can determine the most suitable blockchain to use for projects using your ranking.However,I think at the end of the day only a few blockchains will remain at the top of the ranks if I understand your concept properly.

nebulas.io (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

Quote this post to make visible the images for help of the team. The team profile is looking cool with nice strategic partners looking forward for further updates.

I use img, but I don't know why I can't see the images directly.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

Well, even the Google translate is bad. Improve the description of the project a bit, so investors will be more confident in investing
nebulas.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:15:48 AM

Well, even the Google translate is bad. Improve the description of the project a bit, so investors will be more confident in investing

Technical White Paper in English is ready: here
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

Any way for Americans buy this?  I only see a Chinese exchange (that says USA cannot buy, so i'm not risking my funds) and a Thai exchange.   Huh Roll Eyes
zayachkivska

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

This is very interesting, especially the targets that you have, build positive feedback for the ecosystem of the community, this time it was needed
I really like to keep up with the progress of this project
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:03:32 AM

@nebulas.io, can you post invite link for the slack, slack link in original post assumes account is already created.

You should consider creating a Reddit for Nebulas as well.

POD sounds a lot like DPOS in ways, but I'm assuming POD will allow much more people to be a bookeeping node...Any more details on the specifics of the consensus mechanism such as how amount of NAS held affects account importance, and if their is a limit on the amount of bookkeeping nodes?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Yousday

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Interesting project. Not many people have heard about NAS yet, you might want to advertise NAS a bit more to attract the masses. I noticed that Nebulas has been listed on 2 exchanges so far, any news on other exchanges and blockfolio?
CapacabanaBitch

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

Need Chinese translation
Yousday

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

Technical White Paper in English is ready: here

Hey Nebulas.io, Is it possible to get NAS on blockfolio? Are there any other exchanges Nebulas is going to get listed on?
Tokich

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

Will there be a bounty program?
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

Will there be a bounty program?

I join the issue of holding a bounty campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: