Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nebulas: Global Blockchain Search Engine  (Read 27107 times)
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

So if we have our Nebulas tokens in the core wallet, the transition will be automatic and we will not have to do anything?

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adet23rc

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

So if we have our Nebulas tokens in the core wallet, the transition will be automatic and we will not have to do anything?

I think we have to wait untill devs will come out and tell us what exactly we should do. I am personally going to wait to the last days before swap. No need to rush. But when it will come as close to the actual swap as it is possible there will be tons of information how to do this right and without any problems. I will just let others to make first mistakes.
adet23rc

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Oh my god, I am so happy this is happening! I bought a huge bag of NAS back on the 3rd of February when it was 102000 per token. And now finally the price went even higher! And I am not going to sell it, I am still waiting for token swap and huge exchanges. +40% in 24 hours. Congrats to all true hodlers here! Cheesy
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Great project! A very good ecosystem is built. Good incentives for developers will not go unnoticed!
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Great project
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley
macdak

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

real talk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

I think this is a very ambitious and useful project for the crypto-community. With an experienced team and excellent partners
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Nebulas token swap is tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. Huobi and Gate IO will support the swap. Others - OKEx, Lbank, BCEX, Allcoin - are making final adjustments. Swap will also be possible via Nebulas wallet
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Nebulas token swap is tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. Huobi and Gate IO will support the swap. Others - OKEx, Lbank, BCEX, Allcoin - are making final adjustments. Swap will also be possible via Nebulas wallet

I think this is very good news for the proponents and investors of this project .. And besides, there will be very much added traders with the addition of coins to new exchanges. Excellent work to start!  Smiley
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Can somebody pease tell me if I ned to do something NOW to get my coins swapped or just wait until tomorrow? I do not want to use these centrlaized exchagnes.
vitlk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

exchange on the exchange will happen automatically and I can withdraw coins to their new wallet?
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

The 3rd annual Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival, one of the largest international innovation and entrepreneurship conferences, will be held on May 2nd at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Over 2000 entrepreneurs and investors will participate in the event. The mission of the conference is to establish a platform to facilitate engagement between investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world and to showcase brand influence on a global stage. Nebulas Labs and Atlas Protocol will be a part of the blockchain venue at the Festival.

In the blockchain section, there will be panel discussions and keynote speeches exploring the future development of blockchain technology, discussing the investment and legal aspects of blockchain and presenting several current and upcoming high-profile projects. Many high quality blockchain entrepreneurs and investors from Silicon Valley and other parts of the world will join the event to share their perspectives and insights on blockchain technology.

Duran Liu, head of Nebulas Labs and founder of Atlas Protocol, will start the first keynote in the blockchain section of the conference to present Nebulas Open Ecosystem. Duran will also join a panel discussion to further discuss Nebulas and Atlas Protocol technology and explore future use cases of blockchain. In addition, several unicorn projects, including MakerDAO, Loopring and Certik, will present their visions and different aspects of blockchain.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Nebulas is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based platform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Nebulas has an upside probability of +59.3% for the next month and an expected return of +53,12% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this coin.

vitlk

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

A great developer promotion system will do its job! an excellent project with not the best marketing component, but now it will be fixed!
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

I try to look for the info but can't find it yet. Can someone explain to me what is the relationship between Nebulas as a coin and NAS token? Or there is something i completely lost...
stan86

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

The application window to submit DApps to the Nebulas Incentive Program (Season 1) is open. Developers are encouraged to submit their DApps and gain generous NAS rewards!

How to submit a DApp:
Once you register on the Nebulas Incentive website, you’ll be able to submit your DApps in the “My DApps” at the top of the page.

Click on the link below to get to the DApp submission page. Alternatively, you can click on “Submit a DApp” link at the end of this page.

https://incentive.nebulas.io/signup.html

After the registration is completed, you just need to submit a valid DApp that meets our qualifying standards and you’ll win 100 NAS. If you are selected as the weekly champion, you’ll receive additional 10,000 NAS in rewards (equivalent to approximately $100,000 USD, according to May 7 NAS prices). And, if you win the monthly champion, you’ll get 20,000 NAS in rewards.

Each DApp is only eligible to win a Weekly Champion award one time per month, though it is possible for it to win another Weekly Reward in the following months. However, if a developer builds multiple DApps, they will have multiple chances to win, and there is no cap to the number of DApps a developer can submit. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start building DApps!

What kind of DApp qualifies you for NAS rewards? Check out our DEMO example for your review.

How to build a DApp for the Nebulas Incentive Program

Nebulas team pays tribute to all developers and promoters who are willing to participate in the first season of the Incentive Program. Your knowledge and effort will be the first impetus to drive the growth of Nebulas’ ecosystem. We look forward to building the future together.

For more information on the Nebulas Incentive Program, please refer to: Implementation Details of Nebulas Incentive Program

If you have any questions, please contact us via contact@nebulas.io.

In addition, even if you are not a developer, you can still get NAS rewards of up to 10,000NAS in our referral program. For more details, please refer to:

Can You Get Nas Rewards Even If You Don’t Know How to Develop a DApp? Yes!

Special Attention:
Huobi.pro and Gate.io have started to support the coin swap for NAS mainnet tokens. For those who have not yet performed the token Swap, please stay tuned to the announcements from the exchanges.

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Listing on Coinbit (May 11)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nebulas-nas-listing-on-coinbit-8816
stan86

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

Supplementary explanation for NAS mainnet coinswap

https://medium.com/nebulasio/supplementary-explanation-for-nas-mainnet-coinswap-130e17321025
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

Nebulas Weekly Report.

Highlights include trips to MIT, Google and Consensus 2018, and a recap of Week 1 of the Nebulas Incentive Program. More details here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-29-2bff792cb5a5

Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Hi dev. Could you please inform us if there will be any bounty programs? Thanks
adet23rc

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Here is a publication called "Week #1 Winners of Nebulas Incentive Program": https://medium.com/nebulasio/week-1-winners-of-nebulas-incentive-program-54b7a75f1ec4.

And here is a Reddit post called "The first week of the Nebulas Developer's Incentive Programme was a sham": https://www.reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/8jue1f/the_first_week_of_the_nebulas_developers/.

Wont tell anything about it tho. It is a pretty interesting and controversial post. Read it by yourself and draw conclusions. Some comments are also worth reading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: