Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] September batch #1 AntMiner D3s for sale on Amazon  (Read 1016 times)
CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:14:39 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 07:35:36 PM by CryptoCrane

CryptoCrane has just opened sales for the 1st batch of AntMiner D3s to customers located in the United States. Please note, the 1st batch was extremely limited in quantity and is believed to consist of less than 2500 units globally. We have them in-hand and ready to ship immediately.

Why choose CryptoCrane?

• Amazon's A to Z Guarantee offers some of the best consumer protections found anywhere.
  • We have them in-hand and ready to ship now.
  • We've maintained a 100% positive seller feedback score across hundreds of reviews by providing the absolute best service possible.
  • We offer an additional 30-day seller warranty in addition to the 180-day manufacturer warranty. If any manufacturing defect is found within the first 30 days, we will offer to replace or refund your order.
  • Use credit/debit cards, Amazon gift cards, and direct bank transfers through Amazon's wide range of payment methods.
  • Avoid customs, import fees, and tariffs. Unlike others, we do no drop-ship to you from China. We provide free shipping to anywhere in the continental US directly from our facility in Michigan via UPS. Expedited shipping and shipping to Hawaii/Alaska are available for an additional charge as shown on Amazon.
  • We offer 30-minute device testing upon request. By default, we will ship the unopened factory-sealed AntMiner D3 to you without inspection.
  • We offer free support to anyone needing help. Check out our recently launched YouTube channel for guides and reviews as well! We'll be doing a setup guide for the D3 as soon as it arrives.

FAQ

Q: What if I'm a complete noob and need assistance setting these up?
A: We offer guidance, setup assistance, and troubleshooting support to all of our customers. In fact, we often do this for non-customers free of charge! We're part of this community with you and desire to see everyone succeed. We're happy to assist with design and scoping questions as well. We also just launched our YouTube channel with a focus on reviewing mining hardware and showing how to configure them from start to finish. One of the very first things we'll be doing when we receive the first batch of D3s is creating a setup guide and performing a complete review.

Q: I'm not located in the United States, can I still purchase from you?
A: We don't currently ship to locations outside of the United States, but many of our customers use freight forwarding services to get around this. Please note, using an untrusted 3rd party freight forwarder will void the 30-day seller warranty we offer. Use these freight forwarding services at your own risk.

Q: Will you accept cryptocurrency payments or wire transfers?
A: Yes, but we don't use escrow services and you really shouldn't trust anyone who doesn't let you use escrow. Putting that aside, we treat all of our customers the same regardless of payment method. We have many customers who decide to take a chance and pay with bitcoin/litecoin/ethereum/dash/USD wire transfer and we have always delivered to them on time and provided the same 30-day seller warranty offered to our Amazon customers. We also provide invoices for tax purposes when requested. If you still want to proceed with this option, please contact us directly by emailing sales(at)cryptocrane(dot)com.

Q: Do you offer bulk discounts?
A: Due to the extremely limited quantity of D3s available, we're unable to offer discounts at this time. We're applying a maximum order quantity of 5-units per customer as well to prevent large players from instantly purchasing our entire inventory.

Q: How do you deal with the crazy scammers that attempt to "rent" these from you and then return them after 30-days?
A: We reserve the right to reject returns or charge restocking fees as high as 40%. We have rarely needed to resort to such tactics, but we do get a fair share of scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

Really exciting news. Looks like the D3 has been reviewed in the wild and may be even faster than promised. First screenshot shows ~17GH/s and claims to sustain 16.2GH/s. The site with the review is getting hammered, so here's a link to the cached version.

The Antminer D3 sustained 16.2 GH/s at 1186 watts from the wall at default settings. Ambient temps in the data center are 68F, which also meant the fans were running at 3200 RPM putting out 74 dB at 4 ft.

PWillz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:04:51 AM

Hey, I just purchased a D3 and an L3+ from you. I'm planning to report back here when I receive them, so I really hope you're not a scammer (I've been burned before).
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:08:46 AM

Hey, I just purchased a D3 and an L3+ from you. I'm planning to report back here when I receive them, so I really hope you're not a scammer (I've been burned before).

Sounds good PWillz, we welcome accountability. Feel free to use the Trust system with our BitcoinTalk.org profile after you receive your miners. We've been selling miners for years and have thousands of happy customers. I'm hoping we'll be able to count you as one of them soon  Cheesy.

CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:53:37 PM

We received our batch 1 D3s and have shipped to all existing customers! For a limited time, we're offering a 15% discount ($8495/each) to anyone using the following Amazon promotion code: "D3D3Lisa".

https://youtu.be/C6J_Crx2hk8

PWillz

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:36:54 PM

I just received mine from you guys today... which means you shipped it yesterday and overnighted it to me? I did not expect it so soon since I didn't pay extra for shipping, but I am more than pleased! I just wish I had seen the discount code earlier. Maybe I'll grab another if you have any left and use that code.
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:50:09 PM

I just want to add I'm pretty impressed with the numbers these miners are turning out even as all these miners hit their destinations earnings still holding strong, projected ~$120 in one day

Video link below if anyone's interested, and I've gotta say clever routing of your antminer d3 exhaust in your video CryptoCrane!

Click for video ^

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

I just want to add I'm pretty impressed with the numbers these miners are turning out even as all these miners hit their destinations earnings still holding strong, projected ~$120 in one day

Video link below if anyone's interested, and I've gotta say clever routing of your antminer d3 exhaust in your video CryptoCrane!

Click for video ^

Excellent video VoskCoin, keep up the good work! We just finished one as well:

Theneogeo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:27:57 AM

Can I pick these up in person
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

Yes, but we only accept cash or bitcoin for in-person transactions. Also, we insist on meeting at a public location such as a police station or bank. We're located in Brighton, Michigan if you're interested.

Theneogeo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:33:31 AM

Yes, but we only accept cash or bitcoin for in-person transactions. Also, we insist on meeting at a public location such as a police station or bank. We're located in Brighton, Michigan if you're interested.
Thats fine, I was gunna ask same thing, Im driving to Chicago to meet family and wanna pick some up on way back... Can you pm me price for 4-5 machines
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:38:12 AM

Thats fine, I was gunna ask same thing, Im driving to Chicago to meet family and wanna pick some up on way back... Can you pm me price for 4-5 machines

PM sent.

AnisTun

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

By the date you wrote this, two days ago, it was generating $120, I can confirm

Today, two days later, it generates $64.84 - source : nicehash profitability calculator

So go ahead guys, in 10 days, myabe it will be still profitable, with an ROI of something like 2 years, but I can't confirm it will be so profitable

https://i.imgur.com/25BoaJ1.png
Click for video ^
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

I thought I was pricey on mine for sale.. and there is an auction going on for 4 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196714.0

Don't you think your price is out of order?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:22:00 AM

Today, two days later, it generates $64.84 - source : nicehash profitability calculator

So go ahead guys, in 10 days, myabe it will be still profitable, with an ROI of something like 2 years, but I can't confirm it will be so profitable

Click for video ^
Wait til you see it tomorrow and the next day. Bitmain really pulled a fast one putting out the 17.5 Mh/s after claiming 15. Slammed the network even harder than most thought. This bitch is auguring in.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
ChopChops

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

You will be accepting payment with amazon gift cards ? Or is not possible for this kind of items ?
ozkan_samet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:40:42 AM

whats the price for s9 now ?

C *
AnisTun

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/25BoaJ1.png
Click for video ^
Wait til you see it tomorrow and the next day. Bitmain really pulled a fast one putting out the 17.5 Mh/s after claiming 15. Slammed the network even harder than most thought. This bitch is auguring in.

That's right, today, nicehash gives $55, 85 profit per day, and still dropping ........
BenRickert

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

whats the price for s9 now ?
Last batch sold out at $1,380.00 or close to that. BTC profits are down to $8.67 per day. 7nm technology on the horizon. Storm clouds are gathering.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

You will be accepting payment with amazon gift cards ? Or is not possible for this kind of items ?
Bitmain accepts USD wire transfer, BTC, LTC and DASH, but they switch it around. You can't always be sure which currency they'll be taking per batch. Sometimes all of those, sometimes 1 or 2.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: