Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need A US Virtual Bank Account For PayPal Verification  (Read 268 times)
princemario (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

Hello mates, I just opened a new PayPal account and received fund in it but the fund is pending until I verify with a US bank account before having access to it.
I need someone here who can help me with a virtual bank account for the verification and I'd pay in either Bitcoin or Skrill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

Hello mates, I just opened a new PayPal account and received fund in it but the fund is pending until I verify with a US bank account before having access to it.
I need someone here who can help me with a virtual bank account for the verification and I'd pay in either Bitcoin or Skrill.

you can verify your account with a credit card.
you should have prepared everything before receiving money in your paypal account.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

Move this to the digital goods section, you will find a lot of sellers there.
princemario (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

Move this to the digital goods section, you will find a lot of sellers there.
Okay thanks.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:09:08 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 09:57:32 PM by warningsigns

If you opened a US-based PayPal account while not being in the US and if you do not have a US bank account, this is not going to be easy. That's because PayPal often requires verification before processing withdrawals to bank accounts and part of the verification process is providing verifiable ID and SSN information. Even if you pass that, the bank account you can link for the withdrawal should be a US account with a Fedwire or ABA routing number. And getting such an account is impossible if you do not have an SSN or TIN.

Another verification procedure used by PayPal is linking your credit card to your PayPal account. Being a US PayPal account, it must be a US card. Attempting to link a foreign card could trigger a flag.

Attempting to withdraw the funds could trigger a "limited account" flag and that's when you will be asked to provide the documents and bank account I mentioned above. If you can't, then you might be forced to wait 180 days before the flag is lifted. Even after it is lifted, I doubt you can withdraw the funds without a US bank account. If the PayPal account and the funds are legitimately yours, you can try to negotiate another withdrawal method such as a cheque (check).

Or you could try to get around it by linking a friend's bank account, since ACH withdrawals don't cross-check names. The ACH system requires the account number and routing number only.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: