Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:02:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 35328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
terrong

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

for the current price is certainly the right moment if you buy this coin because the current price is far from ico price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
fajarkus12

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:04:06 PM

for the current price is certainly the right moment if you buy this coin because the current price is far from ico price

The price of oxycoin very cheap now, and the volume trading also very low, only about 0.12 BTC. I hope when oxycoin app already released, a lot of people interested to buy oxycoin

ethbringer

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

The price of oxycoin very cheap now, and the volume trading also very low, only about 0.12 BTC. I hope when oxycoin app already released, a lot of people interested to buy oxycoin
surely lots of people will buy oxy coins if it listed on large exchanges, livecoin cant support the development of this coin and i wonder what the team busy doing now, it seems they dont care oxy at all

dredson1983

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

surely lots of people will buy oxy coins if it listed on large exchanges, livecoin cant support the development of this coin and i wonder what the team busy doing now, it seems they dont care oxy at all
The devs are working in the development of the app. There are some eary investors that are using the test app. It is working well and the app will be very useful! And they are negotiating with others exchanges.

fajarkus12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

The devs are working in the development of the app. There are some eary investors that are using the test app. It is working well and the app will be very useful! And they are negotiating with others exchanges.

I hope they can negotiating as soon as possible, and hope they are negotiating with big exchange, i am afraid the price will continue to down, while other altcoin now continue to rise.

dredson1983

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

I hope they can negotiating as soon as possible, and hope they are negotiating with big exchange, i am afraid the price will continue to down, while other altcoin now continue to rise.
New exchange will be listed soon. I am sure this will make supporters happier!

koang

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:11:34 AM

Where do you get news about app tests and negotiation with this other exchange?
Because until now I have not seen any announcements from Dev about this.

grandpix

Activity: 181

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:22:52 AM

They still have no official announcement, he probably knows the internal information. If this is true, it will very good news.

fajarkus12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:33 AM

They still have no official announcement, he probably knows the internal information. If this is true, it will very good news.
The team only said on slack channel that they are working to get deal for second exchange. I hope oxycoin can listed on other exchange as soon as possible, because in livecoin the trading volume very low

ethbringer

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

The team only said on slack channel that they are working to get deal for second exchange. I hope oxycoin can listed on other exchange as soon as possible, because in livecoin the trading volume very low

yes, i heard oxy will list on bit-z.com, its larger and more reliable than livecoin, i think it maybe the reason why the price pump today

dredson1983

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

yes, i heard oxy will list on bit-z.com, its larger and more reliable than livecoin, i think it maybe the reason why the price pump today
We are going to launch an official newsletter on December 15 th where we are going to announce the news about exchanges or the development of the app.

oxyteam

Activity: 33

View Profile
Today at 09:05:05 AM

Hi Oxy Community,

We have some great news Oxy (Oxycoin) has been listed on the Bit-Z exchange.

Please see attached below the tweet announcing it.

https://twitter.com/BitZExchange/status/940101720012496896

Thanks

BTC
fajarkus12

View Profile
Today at 11:11:48 AM

Hi Oxy Community,

We have some great news Oxy (Oxycoin) has been listed on the Bit-Z exchange.

Please see attached below the tweet announcing it.

https://twitter.com/BitZExchange/status/940101720012496896

Thanks

BTC

This is very interesting because oxycoin has been listed on the Bit-Z exchange. I hope by listed on second exchange can make volume trading of this coin can increase, so oxycoin price has possibility to grow

2bfree

Activity: 336

NEW Blockchain project consultant =>> FOR HIRE!!!!

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:06:49 PM

I don't understand how this works with Fiat to oxycoin?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jos nije sajt spreman kliknite kasnije
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.