Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS  (Read 156531 times)
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

was down at least 4 times today, avoid that pool...

Why all the TZC pools are so terrible ? Is this the blockchain again ?

blah blah blah

This pool is pretty good http://pool.hashrefinery.com/
Nice, really nice like nicehash, where they pay you in bitcoin ( which U will never see cuz u don't got the private key ), ... yep 99.9% of all the mining-pools on the NET are 100% scams

This pool is a pool that only a mother that feeds shit to her own children could love. He they don't call them shit-coins, and shit-mining-pools for nothing Smiley

So why doesn't suprnova.cc support this shit-coin? Why has it been 5/10+ days and not a peep about supporting this shit coin? Is it because he doesn't like to diss ppl, but also he don't want to support criminal coins on his site?

You can get paid in TZC, or any coin on the pool for that matter.. noob  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

blah blah blah

Nice, really nice like nicehash, where they pay you in bitcoin ( which U will never see cuz u don't got the private key ), ... yep 99.9% of all the mining-pools on the NET are 100% scams

This pool is a pool that only a mother that feeds shit to her own children could love. He they don't call them shit-coins, and shit-mining-pools for nothing Smiley

So why doesn't suprnova.cc support this shit-coin? Why has it been 5/10+ days and not a peep about supporting this shit coin? Is it because he doesn't like to diss ppl, but also he don't want to support criminal coins on his site?

You can get paid in TZC, or any coin on the pool for that matter.. noob  Roll Eyes

There are currently 3 miners getting TZC payouts.

The wallet crashed the other day, but is generally pretty stable.

Please keep in mind you cannot mine only TZC on this pool - you have to mine all coins on the algo and the pool will convert other earnings to TZC for payout.

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
demonich

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

After my power went out one time, the wallet wouldn't open correctly and would do the same as what you describe. I opened a command prompt, navigated to where the wallet executable resides, and ran "trezarcoin-qt -reindex" (without quotations) and that fixed my issues. Not sure if that would help you or not but hopefully it does.

Thanks a lot! That helped me out!
SnaFFik

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:25 AM

Do you have a good day? I not found a Russian topic.
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

blah blah blah

If you want to get paid in bitcoin anyway, why you bother here to post? - TZC got added nearly instantly of supernova.cc, but we had some troubles in the first week that the wallet crashed twice, which resulted into a delisting. I will contact them soon again to get TZC listed on there.

Also we are running an official TZC Pool soon, which is right now in the last testing phase.

But as I already said, if you just wanna get paid in Bitcoin, just go to a multipool and mine "anycoin".

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
makko91

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

I want to leave the wallet open for stacking. Reading the guide they say to create the config file with some data. In particular:

rpcuser=your_username
rpcpassword=your_strong_password

I don't understand why should I write my account and the password... They can be used to control the pc in remote... Why the wallet needs those data ??

Can someone explain me this ??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

I want to leave the wallet open for stacking. Reading the guide they say to create the config file with some data. In particular:

rpcuser=your_username

I don't understand why should I write my account and the password... They can be used to control the pc in remote... Why the wallet needs those data ??

Nobody is able to connect from remote if you specify rpcallowip= 127.0.0.1

You need that rpcuser and rpcpassword only for solomining, but I have given a generell config with which you can solomine/stake. No security issue here.

makko91

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

rpcuser=your_username

You need that rpcuser and rpcpassword only for solomining, but I have given a generell config with which you can solomine/stake. No security issue here.

I din't see "rpcallowip= 127.0.0.1"... OK about this.
But do you really need this to stake ?
I just copy-pasted the generic config file and triangle is orange/yellow showing "Staking enabled for 1 inputs weighing xxxx coins days"...

I did't received any coins until now, but it' just few days that i have my coins (about 10K) in the wallet...

Is it correctly stacking ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

rpcuser=your_username

I just copy-pasted the generic config file and triangle is orange/yellow showing "Staking enabled for 1 inputs weighing xxxx coins days"...

I did't received any coins until now, but it' just few days that i have my coins (about 10K) in the wallet...

You dont need it for staking as I already stated, its just needed for solomining. - You can leave it out. If it shows "Staking enabled.. " Its working fine!

Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

VALID question.

All the pools that support this coin are super sucky, and two mentioned here appear to be same,as they both generate the exact same ping sequence over ten runs, ;: hmmm aikia & xyz

Been fussing with this coin for weeks, prefer to use suprnova.cc, but they appear to have dropped this coin, and don't appear to have any interest in making it work,

Makes you think the core daemon has some serious problems? Right? Then u see all these storys here about wallets going zero, probably because the staking algo appears to write the wallet as its left open, some dangerous stuff here, have too assume the hackers are going crazy over this open-door looting center,

I just want to mine some of  this coin, I let the aika run a full 24 hours on a full rig, and got zero, coin and quit; never seen anything like this, its sort of like a black-hole to redirect mining power for lyra, which could explain why the 1/2 dozen bogus pools are really all the same person, and no legitimate pool seems to want to touch this coin, nor legitimate exchange, ;.... again hmmmmmmmmmm

The DEV here seems to have THIN skin, and not want to take responsibility, IMHO POS always sucks, why even bother just to differentiate, or is this open wallet pos-pow two way door a future? Seems like the most common game these days is to just steal mining power, that's why I generally just stick with suprnova.cc they always pay out and never play games, like NICEHASH which was outright criminal, and now gone, ...

DEV here better go honest with these problems, or he too will go nicehash

I came to the conclusion that it is just another shitcoin with terrible devs. Ill dump all I have when I get my price on the market.
Temporel

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

rpcuser=your_username

You dont need it for staking as I already stated, its just needed for solomining. - You can leave it out. If it shows "Staking enabled.. " Its working fine!

except its not, many of us arent receiving anything, wake up
architectonik

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

rpcuser=your_username

What is stacking? Right now im mining through Altminer.con
The Prophet

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

usually I do not post much here, but the comments of some members here irritate me a lot. I have the feeling that some people don't want to read instructions or join slack to get support but just cry out and call this coin a shit coin which it is not. I have been mining this coin for the last 7-8 weeks and only had my wallet crash once in that timeframe. I use tzcpool.xyz from the beginning and get alway paid. Also staking works just fine. Please read the instructions on the website/slack.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

So true...some people want to mine/stake/trade etc but are unable to read a few sentences and then they blame the project and the devs if they arent sucessfull Undecided
But whatever if they sell we can get more cheap coins  Grin
Jkc88

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

Staking is working fine for me.
Temporel

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

usually I do not post much here, but the comments of some members here irritate me a lot. I have the feeling that some people don't want to read instructions or join slack to get support but just cry out and call this coin a shit coin which it is not. I have been mining this coin for the last 7-8 weeks and only had my wallet crash once in that timeframe. I use tzcpool.xyz from the beginning and get alway paid. Also staking works just fine. Please read the instructions on the website/slack.

pathetic fanboy...
The Prophet

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

pathetic fanboy...

why even bother then? Move on to another coin that you are more comfortable with...
SnaFFik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:18 PM

Nice project!!! 👍
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

Staking works great.  This might be the best coin to stake out of any coin out there.

The devs are always around to answer any questions, and they're working in the background to implement new features to tzc.
Krimster

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

rpcuser=your_username

How many coins do you have, or, more importantly, how many coins-days are you staking? It is working fine for me, and I didn't have to do anything but to follow rather simple instructions. Also, my wallet has not crashed for quite a few days. It would seem that is related to a scaling issue, and the net has decreased somewhat since the huge burst. I do trust the dev to fix this in the following release, allowing the net to grow and the coin to go up in value. Rome was not built in a day you know.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: