Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reality Clash SCAM or not?  (Read 2026 times)
pofigist (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:07:11 PM

I see that there was a real problem with Reality Clash - Bounty Promotion Program and I suggest to understand it. link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028934.0

As I understand that the problem was such:
1. Conditions of the bounty campaign have been announced and members the bounty campaign have completely executed.
2. Members the bounty campaign within a month wear(carried) signatures of Reality Clash.
3. Reality Clash changed manager of the bounty campaign.
4. Members the bounty campaign asked question to new bounty manager, will he change rules(Conditions) of the bounty campaign or not, he answered NOT.
5. One week later he change rule and all participants of the bounty campaign have to perform additional work again. But at that time at most of participants work has been already completely performed.

What do you think about that?
My opinion it is SCAM. I think bounty manager just did that Reality Clash told him what he need to do.
My opinion if participants of the bounty campaign already have done 25% of task bounty manager must not change rule. Bounty manager may change rule only for new participants of the bounty campaign and for those participants who hasn't performed 25% of a task yet.

I want we are tougether resolve this problem.
I want the same situations never happens again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

This is not the right section for discussing scams or scam accusations. You should move this thread to: Scam Accusations. There's an option to do that in the lower left corner of the screen when viewing this thread.

5. One week later he change rule and all participants of the bounty campaign have to perform additional work again. But at that time at most of participants work has been already completely performed.
If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bumbarash
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

It is a truthful situation which has happened to this bounty campaign with me and many another participants of this bounty campaign. I also want administration of this forum know about that.
I think that the manager bounty campaign deceives us and will pay bounty only the friends.
I have written 50 posts and he says that now I should write 30 more posts after he has changed conditions, isn't cheating?
Alex_ZZX
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

Lauda, I am glad that you already know about a problem.

If somebody else hasn't understood what happened that I try to explain.
Imagine that you in a supermarket have paid purchase and at the exit you are stopped by the security guard and speaks pay another 60% or I will take away your purchase. That is what has happened in this bounty campaign.

Lauda, I hope you involve with a dispute and you will help us to resolve our problem peacefully.
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

This is not the right section for discussing scams or scam accusations. You should move this thread to: Scam Accusations. There's an option to do that in the lower left corner of the screen when viewing this thread.

If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.
I wrote 50+ messages in this signature campaign and fulfilled all the initial conditions, and now I'm forced to write 30 more messages in english and marked in spreadsheets as rejected. English is not my native language and this change of conditions is very hard for me.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

I have written 50 posts and he says that now I should write 30 more posts after he has changed conditions, isn't cheating?
Is this the only thing that has changed? To be exact: Initially it was specified that you had to write 50 posts. Sometime since those conditions were accepted, they have increased them by another 30? Anything else?

Lauda, I hope you involve with a dispute and you will help us to resolve our problem peacefully.
Start by compiling a list of accounts related to the projects. With accounts I mean everyone, bounty manager, owners, developers, etc., and post that list here. I will tag everyone after verifying this story.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

Why I rejected most of the participants?

As a campaign manager, it's my prime duty to reject participants who are posting crap/ spammy posts and making this forum garbage. I rejected most of the people because of their posts made in only one child board, like local altcoin cryptocurrency section, saying, this is a great currency. Hope it go to the moon, when bounty going to distribute etc etc. So to give to all those rejected participants a chance i had to make this rule. Its not end of the campaign, still a month remaining so you can make at least 30 quality posts to be get accepted again. Actually, we have the right to change the rule at the start of the campaign, or after few days for the sake of this forum. Company owner paying nice rewards and what they get from you, posts in one board? Where did we mention that you can make all post in one board? Where did we mention that you can make all 50 posts in few days after campaign launch? Its still a month remaining you have already did the complete task?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

Actually, we have the right to change the rule at the start of the campaign, or after few days for the sake of this forum.
No, you do not have that right if it affects people who have already accepted the *contract* under different terms. You can change it for new participants, but not for the existing ones without essentially scamming them.

Company owner paying nice rewards and what they get from you, posts in one board?
Relevance?

Where did we mention that you can make all post in one board? Where did we mention that you can make all 50 posts in few days after campaign launch?
Where did you mention that they can't?

Its still a month remaining you have already did the complete task?
Relevance?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

Is this the only thing that has changed? To be exact: Initially it was specified that you had to write 50 posts. Sometime since those conditions were accepted, they have increased them by another 30? Anything else?
Update#1
Update#1: The Rejection due to Low quality, does not mean its permanent. There will be a second round of post count and revision at the end of crowdsale, And where we'll see if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards we'll will accept you.
Initially the conditions were loyal to messages in local branches, strictly speaking there was no restriction to write in English. I believe that the forum will turn into a garbage just by starting to write in English with the help of Google translator, how we are forced to make changes to the rules. We coped well with the task of promoting the project, which proves good pre-ICO.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

Actually, we have the right to change the rule at the start of the campaign, or after few days for the sake of this forum.
No, you do not have that right if it affects people who have already accepted the *contract* under different terms. You can change it for new participants, but not for the existing ones without essentially scamming them.

So you are saying i should accept all the spammers? Who is posting crap, what should i do to them?

Ok, I will delete that rule, BUT will permanently reject all those participants who didn't follow this already mentioned rules

3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low-quality posts,  copy paste and off topic, posts will not be counted.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

Why I rejected most of the participants?

As a campaign manager, it's my prime duty to reject participants who are posting crap/ spammy posts and making this forum garbage. I rejected most of the people because of their posts made in only one child board, like local altcoin cryptocurrency section, saying, this is a great currency. Hope it go to the moon, when bounty going to distribute etc etc. So to give to all those rejected participants a chance i had to make this rule. Its not end of the campaign, still a month remaining so you can make at least 30 quality posts to be get accepted again. Actually, we have the right to change the rule at the start of the campaign, or after few days for the sake of this forum. Company owner paying nice rewards and what they get from you, posts in one board? Where did we mention that you can make all post in one board? Where did we mention that you can make all 50 posts in few days after campaign launch? Its still a month remaining you have already did the complete task?

Dear manager, where in the old rules it was mentioned that I can not write in the local forum? Such a rule did not exist.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:51:49 PM

So you are saying i should accept all the spammers?
No. I have not even remotely implied that.

Who is posting crap, what should i do to them?
Kick them from the campaign after review.

Ok, I will delete that rule, BUT will permanently reject all those participants who didn't follow this already mentioned rules

3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low-quality posts,  copy paste and off topic, posts will not be counted.
Again, what you fail to understand is that: You can make such modifications but for new participants. The existing ones should be treated according to the ruleset which they signed up with. Additionally, you could add a transition period where they would get paid for 1 round (if applicable) and would need to adhere to the changed rules for the following round. However, I do not believe that said campaign will run for too long thus I don't see this being a possibility (unless you have a weekly payout or something).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aSoMy

Activity: 594
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:32:55 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:22:47 PM by aSoMy

Hi guys!

irfan_pak10 changed the rules for Reality Clash.
And irfan_pak10 similarly changed the rules for RIVETZ.

What is situation now for Reality Clash?
irfan_pak10 really canceled rules about local thread?
donmiguello

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

ppl write anything on the local board because they know bounty manager does not speak their languages.And you cant pay someone that only write : are you a blonde?
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:00:22 AM

Hi guys!

irfan_pak10 changed the rules for Reality Clash.

What is situation now for Reality Clash?
irfan_pak10 really canceled rules about local thread?
more fair rules is 20 local post 30 english board
Why must english board ? Because you need quality post and knowledge not just for bounty.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:17:46 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 12:17:48 PM by Maymun_lavigne

So you are saying i should accept all the spammers? Who is posting crap, what should i do to them?

if you think of me as a spammer on local board please give me Proof , because I have question for you on tread bounty RCC but not answer.

Announcement thread updated, Now it looks really cool.

We have updated all the sheets.

Please read these two Updates

Update#1: The Rejection due to Low quality, does not mean its permanent. There will be a second round of post count and revision at the end of crowdsale, And where we'll see if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards we'll will accept you.

Update#2: Our Spreadsheets are copied from the original spreadsheets, so we have to update the entries manually once a day or within 48 hours. So please always wait for it before posting here.
Sir , I have question for you.

1 , why my name you reject on spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WqNE5dk2Xlg7pjyK5seOC05Ai-YODoyYG8znF2surno/htmlview ( no 11 )

2 , what is my mistake ? Please explain and give me reason.

3 , I try to try post on thread english. But you give me low quality post

4 , I'am post on local board its constructiv .

5 , I'am not SPAM , Iam not bursting ,

if I am allowed to continue what I need to update ?
did I repeat from the beginning of my work or continuing 30 post in English if on local board that I do only 20 post receipt ?

Please answer my question  Mr irfan_pak10 , Thank you for your attention.

and there were also protests about your new rules

Irfan_pak10 is working hard to get everything updated. Please be patient.

The Token Sale for Reality Clash has opened. See: https://reality-clash.com/ico/welcome_to_rcc_ico.php
many people disagree about the new rules Mr irfan_pak10
I take an example from a neighboring project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133422.msg21338289#msg21338289
the new rules of irfan have discriminated against on local board. Many investors also come from local board.
it is not appropriate to make local board a stepchild , please see some campaign participants have been marked in red color. unilaterally state that post quality is low. from where did he know that their posts were of low quality ?
I can call  moderator local board to determine if it's low quality post or not.
If you do a survey, between Jamal and Irfan ,  sure many people want to return to Mr Jamal become a manager.
it is more appropriate Mr Jamal became the manager.

I just want you answer my question , of you reject me ,please give me proof if I'am spammer on local board or my post not constructiv
Thanks for your attention.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

You are scamer!
I wouldn't go as far as to say that he's a scammer, yet at least.

Interesting. As said, sudden rule changes should optimally not apply for existing participants until the end of a period.

if you think of me as a spammer on local board please give me Proof , because I have question for you on tread bounty RCC but not answer.
As a campaign manager he reserves the right to kick you out for that if he think that you are one. He does not have to post any kind of *proof*. You might think that he could abuse his position this way, well any manager can. However, their career would be short lived and their rep. probably red.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

I hope this problem is complete and there is no conflict anymore .
And for irfan manager you can give proof to them, which you reject .
so that all clear and no misunderstanding .. Because many are confused with the new rules you make .
if you do not provide concrete proof, your reputation will definitely slowly down

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

You've got the right idea and I respect that, but Lauda has a good point.

I think what you should do is ban these people--permanently--for shitposting in poor english.  I have no doubt that's what they're doing.  OR, next time create your own bounty/campaign rules and don't allow those things you're accusing them of doing.  At least you realize how bad their posting is and want to do something about it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
techindo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

As a campaign manager he reserves the right to kick you out for that if he think that you are one. He does not have to post any kind of *proof*. You might think that he could abuse his position this way, well any manager can. However, their career would be short lived and their rep. probably red.
if he abuses authority as manager, then does he make rules for participants only limited to regulation ?
if that's the case, it's a shame. this is not the right way to make him more famous.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: