Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 4285 times)
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:33:46 PM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

I think it is not easy if you are newbie. because my seems that all campaign (signature, social campaign) are newbie not accept. So i suggest to you that you at first increase your activity/rank.

It does not necessarily have to be a signature campaign before he can render service and he does not have to be a high ranked member to do that as well. The only little difference is that he may not be given much of an audience as much as a higher ranked member at first but if he is smart, he can gain his way.

There are so many services that can be rendered in this forum and it is left for anyone to look for the one that can fit into their skills and if they can be willing to pay their dues a little or use escrow. For example, a newbie good at BBCode can help design signature campaigns maybe at a lower price and if good, will get recognised faster. That is just a tip anyway.

Yes this happens. It is not necessary for a person to get into these bounty campaigns for rendering any service. But don’t you think it is important as you have to take much audience in your circle. Rendering a service is useless if audience is not enough, in such case you can have some huge losses. So better is to get into campaigns, make activities, audience and then go ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

Hello

What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

I think it is not easy if you are newbie. because my seems that all campaign (signature, social campaign) are newbie not accept. So i suggest to you that you at first increase your activity/rank.

It does not necessarily have to be a signature campaign before he can render service and he does not have to be a high ranked member to do that as well. The only little difference is that he may not be given much of an audience as much as a higher ranked member at first but if he is smart, he can gain his way.

There are so many services that can be rendered in this forum and it is left for anyone to look for the one that can fit into their skills and if they can be willing to pay their dues a little or use escrow. For example, a newbie good at BBCode can help design signature campaigns maybe at a lower price and if good, will get recognised faster. That is just a tip anyway.

As far as I can remember there's one or two signature making contest that allows newbies to join so that's one way he can earn bitcoin. However, they need to be a good designer because competition is very tough on that market as well. We all know that Campaign Managers hire signature creator who is already trusted. But the competition is a good place to start assuming you have the necessary tools to be one good designer. Of course bounties as well, you just have to rank up to Jr Member but the pay will also commensurate with your level.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

Best and fast way to find escrow service and pay for trusted member here
Yeah all the members of the forum are good user that are making the high income just as the posting and the investing in the bitcoin, I like the bitcoin buying and the investing process because all the people are aware of the crises are the income from the bitcoin so I hold the bitcoin and I suggest the people to get the bitcoin and hold for the long time so you will be able to get the profit and the fine income in the income from the bitcoin accepting services.
Dakoc4n

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:11:58 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

please type on google, you would find anything Cool
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:31:36 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

please type on google, you would find anything Cool

He's a newbie and even how hard he'll read everything on google he can struggle of understanding it. The best thing that you can do is try to read informative threads here on forum and the best place you can read those materials are on the beginners and help section.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 once you have read the things that you need to know, you can upgrade later on to the next level of accepting bitcoin for your service.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:26:29 AM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

Well The Very basis of having a negotiation in this Forum is There Rank and Trust Feedback,
If You are totally new to Bitcoin then better Explore This Forum by reading, and if you are Knowledgeable enough with Skills Then go to Marketplace Directly to Services then put the Service you want to offer or apply to some Services you are capable to work to the given task. But With your rank There's Always an question to it.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:16:39 AM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

In my opinion, if you want to offer a service that rents people and pay by bitcoin, you have to rank up and elevate your reputation first. If you use Newbie account to offer service, people will think you are a scammer. And if you want to use bitcoin to pay for the service, you need to create e-wallets on the website for example coinbase.com and blockchain.com so that you can pay by bitcoin and altcoin  Tongue
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

Hello

Thanks
Steve
What kind of service you are offering that needs to pay for bitcoin? It is possible to make it an option with your payment method. You can put it as an option including some option that you can give and what is some available payment method for you. We have our public address so you can post it in what social media you are offering that service.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:59:37 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve
What kind of service you are offering that needs to pay for bitcoin? It is possible to make it an option with your payment method. You can put it as an option including some option that you can give and what is some available payment method for you. We have our public address so you can post it in what social media you are offering that service.
Each service must have its own charm. Some of the services available on the internet can already accept Bitcoin. Look at how many services you have today. information disclosure and the increasing use of Bitcoin make it easier for us to see the prospects of any service offering cooperation with Bitcoin payments.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:51 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

In my opinion, if you want to offer a service that rents people and pay by bitcoin, you have to rank up and elevate your reputation first. If you use Newbie account to offer service, people will think you are a scammer. And if you want to use bitcoin to pay for the service, you need to create e-wallets on the website for example coinbase.com and blockchain.com so that you can pay by bitcoin and altcoin  Tongue

If some DT members see him, specially a newbie account they will get a red tag for sure. So just like your suggestion, he needs to rank up at least to member so that at least he has some reputation here. I think he needs to hire some experience devs to help him out because I see that his problem is not that issue though. And he need to have a clear path as to what he really wants here. It is just a simple wallet setup or even more?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve
Each service must have its own charm. Some of the services available on the internet can already accept Bitcoin. Look at how many services you have today. information disclosure and the increasing use of Bitcoin make it easier for us to see the prospects of any service offering cooperation with Bitcoin payments.

Bitcoin is flexible for any kind of payments but confirmation is issue everyone saying about bitcoin. Still some online stores now started adding the bitcoin payment API to their site's shopping cart.
Still for International payment transactions bitcoin is obviously a nice option dude.
If the confirmation time has been reduced with in a minute or 5 minutes everyone will go for bitcoin API.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:48:12 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

For newbie you must have some skills to earn money like translate or learn some computer language .

make some posts and wait 1 Month so will be Jrmember and can join some services here.

try to sell / buy goods and get some trust (trust here is your weapon).

always respect rules , other old members and use escrow

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
qwerty_2134

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:08:19 AM

It's good that you expose your skills here. Probably someone will get you for their campaign. Good luck1
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

Exactly! There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is very much costly and it is not an easy thing to get bitcoin in reward of any kind of service. If you really want to get bitcoin in return of your service which you have provided, then you have to earn a very good reputation. Only then you’ll be able to get bitcoin in return. You actually need to work hard and earn some better ranking amongst others.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

Services discussion is the right place to be but frankly speaking a newbie account won’t helped you be trustworthy but if you will vouchs your services or skills that you have let them try to a high ranking member and trustworthy with the green trust in the profile that will comment on your service after. It won’t be complicated if you will provide your heart out confidence on that matter.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

Services discussion is the right place to be but frankly speaking a newbie account won’t helped you be trustworthy but if you will vouchs your services or skills that you have let them try to a high ranking member and trustworthy with the green trust in the profile that will comment on your service after. It won’t be complicated if you will provide your heart out confidence on that matter.
Agreed, trust is much important to promote your service and get good business. In specific with a newbie account making an trade or rendering a service usually gives a negative feel among the users, though you were doing the service with legitimacy.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

First you to prove that you suited and trustworthy for the job which is very  hard especially when you're still a newbie member you just have to find a person/client that might need your services and if you've done your job effectively you'll get paid that might boost your chances to get more clients in the future cause you have already a background in this forum. For now you can post your services in the services section.

Instead he can use the trusted escrow in his service. In the form also people will trust him. Moreover op thread be created much better with the bbcode creator. Then keep accepting bitcoin in your service and your project will run successfully.
If you gonna start the e-store you can directly promote the site after you done the all implementation in your website. Have the best hardware or desktop wallet to receive the coins.
This requires a lot of hard work if you want to get bitcoins for the service. It is no doubt a wonderful idea and it can help you earn a very good amount of bitcoins. You only need to gain the trust of other person so that he agrees to this thing that he will give you bitcoins. Moreover, you need to have some kind of account where you can put those bitcoins.

absolutely right. In fact if we have a good idea then all the people who have to understand the technology world or the world would you do it is very easy to make loans or give away free funds for realization of your idea. But it does everything at first takes a lot of sacrifice and hard work, as all people do not easily believe in our ideas. all need the process and continue to work as they are the main thing. Never give up and continue to stride, everything will surely be beautiful at the time.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:42:34 PM

first you can make your bitcoin rank is high, maybe like member / Full member so you can make some people trust in your service and want to use your service, second do your best, dont makes your customer dissapointed

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:06:47 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

Most member in this forum will underestimate you for sure, because majority of the community in this thread they thought that most newbie 's are not trustworthy though I believed not all, so other's was right, you must level up your rank first before you apply that you want it to do.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:50:56 PM

first you can make your bitcoin rank is high, maybe like member / Full member so you can make some people trust in your service and want to use your service, second do your best, dont makes your customer dissapointed

You can also advertise your services. You can try to promote your services through Youtube and other social networks. But you have to prove that you are an honest person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: