Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 4285 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

I heard some accepts newbies for faucets, you can gain small amount of coins by doing it. Just research how to do faucets coz I never tried it before, but it really gives you satoshi. Or you can level up your rank in this community by posting constructive comments, you can share your thoughts, your idea, and interest about bitcoin. Now, if you reach Jr. Member or Member, you can join bounty campaign, theres a good chance that youll get coins with good value. Then when you reach Full Member rank you can join BTC campaign, this will give you decent amount of BTC. You can research on how to apply on campaigns. I hope I helped you a little about your concern.
I really do not see anything there about faucets that are needed to research about. There is also nothing about faucets that requires you being a newbie or pro, as long as you have an account with the faucet site. All the above, you should know being a member on this forum by now that faucets are just a waste of time and there are quality things you can do to earn money than faucets.

I would even rather go look for an offline job even if it requires me to go dirty, earn something good, and buy bitcoin than waste time and resources all day clicking on faucets and making 50 cents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:30:05 AM

I think its great idea if your include bitcoin as your services payment. I think i can answer the simplest think i can since i am also newbie.
First you need to make your wallet, i prefer blockchain.info
Then just accept bitcoin as your payment.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

Services discussion is the right place to be but frankly speaking a newbie account won’t helped you be trustworthy but if you will vouchs your services or skills that you have let them try to a high ranking member and trustworthy with the green trust in the profile that will comment on your service after. It won’t be complicated if you will provide your heart out confidence on that matter.
Not really, I think this is based on what kind of business is being done; I actually mean to say it depends on what kind of service he or she is offering– is it type of service that requires clients to pay first before their services are being carried, or is it the type whereby services are first being carried out and after that it’s then up to the client to pay.

If it’s the latter, then I think this dude is running the risk of working and not getting paid by wicked clients. That’s it…but if it’s the first, where clients have to pay first, clients will also be afraid of paying and not having their work done or when it’s done, it ends up being a piece of crap.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

If you are newbie in bitcoin then i suggest you, first of all search everything which you want to start. It is not enough to ask for us, because we just give some advice but better for you, search about your work.
As i understand you want to know about bitcoin payment system and i have learn from this link  https://bitpay.com, i think it will help you.
So many benefits but that depends if we are referring to offline service or online services. If you have a business offline and you have a country with a strict law on tax, which might be a legal issue. However, at a point we always need a conversion back to fiat and that is where it may have to ball down to paying of the tax.

Accepting bitcoin is really an effective way to accept payment while rendering services even outside your border as you can do anything for anyone and easily get paid for it.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

Services discussion is the right place to be but frankly speaking a newbie account won’t helped you be trustworthy but if you will vouchs your services or skills that you have let them try to a high ranking member and trustworthy with the green trust in the profile that will comment on your service after. It won’t be complicated if you will provide your heart out confidence on that matter.
Agreed! Being a newbie, you really need to work hard. It is the only possible way which can help you in getting higher ranks which in result will help you in getting more profit. As far as accepting bitcoin for service is concerned, I think of this idea as really good idea.

This will help lot of people in having the most worthy coin in their wallets. In fact, this is the best way of making more bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

Accepting bitcoin for service is good and the same yields good profit based on the service renderered. If the service seems to be something unique it is possible to get good earning in a much shorter time period. For the Samantha user himself needs to show the trust over him which is possible through growing the account.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:36 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 04:04:30 PM by yanlap

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve
There are a lot of services that can  be offered and paid with bitcoin, but you have to learn a particular service first e.g graphic design and other services that you can learn once you know how to do these things definitely your service with will be sought after invariably you will earn bitcoin, in a nutshell work hard you will be rewarded appropriately.
You are right the bitcoin is having a lot of the sites for this purpose but if you are having the stamina to wait for the long time and the bitcoin is now having the high profit and the safe investment I am sure in the future will be able to hold the bitcoin for the bright future the bitcoin has a lot of the potential and the bitcoin profit is the long time profit for sure and the increasing price of the bitcoin will help you a lot.
  I am the reality and the reason why the bitcoin is the best currency of the time because now almost all the people are buying the bitcoin. It is very important to wait for the long time you are right but I am searching for the answer that if the person is not having the money and he is not educated enough to join the signature campaign or bounty campaign how he will earn the money with the bitcoin at that time ?
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

At first you must need to survey which service do you offer and it is in demand to more bitcoin users and for offline services you should need have a survey if how many bitcoin users in your area.

Yes the idea is great the possible profit is high because of the volatility of bitcoin value but it hard to convince people to used bitcoin specially for those people who are negative thinker. You need to consider lots of things but wishing you goodluck.

For now this forum is one of the best way to offer your services like advertising project or joining in signature campaign, transaltion campaign and many more just land in service section and search which is fit for your skills and availability.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

Accepting bitcoin for service is good and the same yields good profit based on the service renderered. If the service seems to be something unique it is possible to get good earning in a much shorter time period. For the Samantha user himself needs to show the trust over him which is possible through growing the account.
The only way I know you can accept bitcoin is by offering your services on this forum, but apart from that, if you mean offline it will be hard for you. Reason is that people don’t use bitcoin offline, and also not a lot of people makes use of bitcoin. You know Bitcoin is decentralized and the people using it are from different places, but if you start checking in your country, you will hardly find someone using it. So if you want to accept Bitcoin for a business, you should only be doing it for online business and not offline. I have seen one app on Playstore called Blockchain merchant, I believe it was made for people who wants to start up online business and accept payment with Bitcoin.
kyasarin1205

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

The only way I know you can accept bitcoin is by offering your services on this forum, but apart from that, if you mean offline it will be hard for you. Reason is that people don’t use bitcoin offline, and also not a lot of people makes use of bitcoin. You know Bitcoin is decentralized and the people using it are from different places, but if you start checking in your country, you will hardly find adsomeone using it. So if you want to accept Bitcoin for a business, you should only be doing it for online business and not offline. I have seen one app on Playstore called Blockchain merchant, I believe it was made for people who wants to start up online business and accept payment with Bitcoin.

As far as I know there are stores abroad who accepts bitcoin as regular payment but just like what you said it needs to be online for it to be possibly done.  I believe that as soon as bitcoin became more popular there will be more stores who would start accepting bitcoin.
ReaLmii

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

The only way I know you can accept bitcoin is by offering your services on this forum, but apart from that, if you mean offline it will be hard for you. Reason is that people don’t use bitcoin offline, and also not a lot of people makes use of bitcoin. You know Bitcoin is decentralized and the people using it are from different places, but if you start checking in your country, you will hardly find adsomeone using it. So if you want to accept Bitcoin for a business, you should only be doing it for online business and not offline. I have seen one app on Playstore called Blockchain merchant, I believe it was made for people who wants to start up online business and accept payment with Bitcoin.

As far as I know there are stores abroad who accepts bitcoin as regular payment but just like what you said it needs to be online for it to be possibly done.  I believe that as soon as bitcoin became more popular there will be more stores who would start accepting bitcoin.

In my country there is a store who accept bitcoin payment, and that is the reason why im now being interested in bitcoin . I wanna know what's really bitcoin all about.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:28:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 04:04:03 PM by yanlap

I think its great idea if your include bitcoin as your services payment. I think i can answer the simplest think i can since i am also newbie.
that is right now It is the thing that will get at the top and the bitcoin service will be very high at the use and the demand of the bitcoin will be high if more people will buy the bitcoin. I am really curious it is the need now because the bitcoin will support the people who are not having the source of the earning and the demand of the bitcoin will be high as much as the bitcoin will increase.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

Maybe find any clients with a bitcoin account also and are willing to pay your services via bitcoin if thats what you mean. If you are both a cryptocurrency owner, dont bother about the transfer because you already know how to from the start.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

It is not just a great idea but a very brilliant one. I have been accepting bitcoin as payment for my services for a while now and really I have never regretted it and sometimes I do wish I have been accepting longer than this but it is still all good.

Fiats will not give you what bitcoin can ever give you in the long run. Asides accepting as payment, it keeps increasing in value as well from the little you save and sometimes it just feels like you have been keeping all you have been earning and still living well. That is for those earning something good with some high level of hard work though.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

Maybe find any clients with a bitcoin account also and are willing to pay your services via bitcoin if thats what you mean. If you are both a cryptocurrency owner, dont bother about the transfer because you already know how to from the start.
Definitely you need to have more confidence, because in any case you can be deceived and even robbed. Many today there are such projects, where to hire for work, and after its implementation, nothing is paid by anyone.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:07:51 AM

First you to prove that you suited and trustworthy for the job which is very  hard especially when you're still a newbie member you just have to find a person/client that might need your services and if you've done your job effectively you'll get paid that might boost your chances to get more clients in the future cause you have already a background in this forum. For now you can post your services in the services section.

Instead he can use the trusted escrow in his service. In the form also people will trust him. Moreover op thread be created much better with the bbcode creator. Then keep accepting bitcoin in your service and your project will run successfully.
If you gonna start the e-store you can directly promote the site after you done the all implementation in your website. Have the best hardware or desktop wallet to receive the coins.
This requires a lot of hard work if you want to get bitcoins for the service. It is no doubt a wonderful idea and it can help you earn a very good amount of bitcoins. You only need to gain the trust of other person so that he agrees to this thing that he will give you bitcoins. Moreover, you need to have some kind of account where you can put those bitcoins.

absolutely right. In fact if we have a good idea then all the people who have to understand the technology world or the world would you do it is very easy to make loans or give away free funds for realization of your idea. But it does everything at first takes a lot of sacrifice and hard work, as all people do not easily believe in our ideas. all need the process and continue to work as they are the main thing. Never give up and continue to stride, everything will surely be beautiful at the time.
It will be very good if it starts because bitcoin is the currency of the future and all the people will use bitcoin as their regular currency for their day to day necessities. It will bring ease in people lives but for its implementation internet and a computer is mandatory and also blockchain wallet for holding bitcoins. I think in the near future all the people will receive bitcoin for their services.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

That was an amazing idea if many people would go on bitcoin for other services as a payment method in our country.In some future bitcoin will be our currency and it can help many people if they will engage on it.It will comfortable living to us using our new technology in our currency fiat into digital currency no hassel to use cash in any establishments.I think in the near future they will use bitcoin for our services to make it easy.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

There's no need to be done just put to your thread or wall or show this to your clients

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

I'm not sure myself but if you want to accept bitcoins it can be as easy as giving your address to the client. If you're worried about volatility you can have a third party automatically convert payments to cash like bitpay. Nice that adoption is coming along even with tiny steps like this.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
hasan saifurridzal

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

receiving bitcoin as a service is one way for bitcoin prices to soar and more and more users, no one will hurt either the bitcoin and bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: