Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 4285 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

Firstly, you should buy bitcoins from trading platform. Secondly, you need to set up bitcoin wallet to keep your coins.
There are a lot of services for bitcoin to be bought by us, price of bitcoin gets high and low so buy at the lowest price and then hold it for long using your bitcoin wallet, bitcoin has a lot of wallets which has safety and security matters, buy some bitcoin now and hold it, now digital currency is at high demand which saves a lot of futures. Each and every market and shopping malls are accepting bitcoin now a day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

there are lot of prebuilt scripts from third sources to integrate in your website, otherwise you can use escrow like bitify
GoodDay2621

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

At present a lot of countries have accepted crypto but it still needs time to testify yourself as a property.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

Cкopo мoжнo зa xлeб биткoинoм pacплaчивaтьcя
That’s not good. I don’t understand what language is this. I don’t know why some people use their local language although they know that the whole world is using this forum and only English is understandable worldwide. The moderator should delete such posts and never allow any other language in this forum. Be careful next time.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

if its small amount like ten dollars something like that you can receive the payment or if its small amount like 1 or 2 dollars its better to deal directly with the user...ask him to pay first for your service at the begining everybody will be hesitant to pay you first so you need to build trust level that first vouch your service to any 3 or 4 hero or legendary members or green trust members of this forum in that way people will start trusting you...
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

That depends on what kind of business you are doing. If you are into freelancing business, then it is left for you to tell your clients that you accept Bitcoin as payment for the job you’re doing for them. But don’t limit your payment method to Bitcoin only or you might end up losing some jobs.

Offer them other payment options if they can’t pay with Bitcoin, since you already knows that you can convert to Bitcoin later. As for business like selling, you are going to need the Blockchain merchant. You might have to read online to understand how it works.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

For me yes i will accept bitcoin as payment for my services if ever, why would i don’t accept btc as payment when bitcoin is also a money being kept. But of course it’s up to you decide on that matter, i am just sharing my opinion that if it happens to me, i will surely accept btc payment for my services, and i will just keep it in my wallet and surely i have big money in the coming days.
I have been accepting bitcoin on my ecommerce site in my country now, and at least the turn up has not been that much but I have seen surprisingly few ones who really do. I really do not see any reason why anyone should not as this would actually help to boost real life usage as time goes on and help to increase mainstream adoption as well as awareness. That is what I hope to bring up and one of the reasons why I have decided to come up with something like this.
sktfaker1960

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Be aware of your own knowledge when engaging in this market.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

I'm starting to see more and more people accepting bitcoin for goods and services.  you'd be surprised at how many people accept crypto on craigslist and other online forums.  The main thing you have to be careful about is that there are no chargebacks like a credit card.  So always make sure the customer/ seller is trustworthy. 
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Cкopo мoжнo зa xлeб биткoинoм pacплaчивaтьcя
That’s not good. I don’t understand what language is this. I don’t know why some people use their local language although they know that the whole world is using this forum and only English is understandable worldwide. The moderator should delete such posts and never allow any other language in this forum. Be careful next time.
Good point been raised by you as we know here we have people of every country and we know ENGLISH is the only international language so we should not use any other language to share our views and making discussion with other people who probably don’t understand your mother tongue. So kindly not to use again, well if we talk about bitcoin so it is acceptable now almost for everything, buying goods, paying bills, having foods, a nice use of bitcoin is now a day being done.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Cryptocurrency would one day be the means of exchange.
Not only bitcoins, altcoins with different applications would be useful in various industries, as more and more establishments adopt the blockchain technology.
Krish Naverma

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

[Airdrop] Fondo Coin (FDC), an Exchange-based Token like Binance is ICO now.
FDC is the world's first SE-ICO for lost traders.
Opportunity to multiply your money 10 times.
Register now to get 30 FDC Airdrop (12$).
Only for first 2000 initial accounts.
https://fondo.network/auth/register?referral=ZWLBuZPo

https://i.imgur.com/lqJ1Fv2.jpg
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Bitcoin creates a new era of service sector. You can pay a single amount of money if you want when you get a service from anywhere. So bitcoin paying and buying system add a new dimension on the service sector. But there some problems exist. All country don't allow bitcoins so its a restriction of using bitcoins in service sector. However , Bitcoins have created a new world for the service sector undoubtedly.
MIDCAZY1987

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

I agree that BTC will be accepted for a lot of services instead of traditional banknotes.
IronManWar

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

It's good. Many countries have accepted the BTC.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Firstly, you should buy bitcoins from trading platform. Secondly, you need to set up bitcoin wallet to keep your coins.
It is good but most of the people do not use bitcoin for their purchasing and receiving services. So you will to wait for some more time and don’t quit. Continuity is the main thing in success. Strong determination and patience is mandatory to be successful in your work. I really appreciate your thinking and hope that you will succeed in your aim.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

I think the issues with receiving Bitcoin for services etc is the wild fluctuations in the price of the Bitcoin - you might ultimately end up moving the majority of the cryptocurrency into fiat anyways for stability in cashflow of your business.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Cryptocurrency would one day be the means of exchange.
Not only bitcoins, altcoins with different applications would be useful in various industries, as more and more establishments adopt the blockchain technology.
There are a lot of commercial and financial services in the world that accept Bitcoin in transactions and that is confirming the status of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I think that the day when crypto replaced the traditional currencies was very close.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

to be a beginner in bitcoin and hoping to instantly hope to make money from here is a bit difficult, you need to learn and work hard to get it.
why get bitcoin for free at now is very difficult it is because its price is increasing and more and more enthusiasts who are looking for bitcoin so its competition even more difficult.

DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

For any service there use of btc is obviously a good trends. You can accept any  amount in BTC like 1 or 2 dollars its better to deal directly with the user. Ask him to pay first for your service. At the begining everybody will be hesitant to pay you first. So you need to build trustlevel first. For that first vouch your service to any 3 or 4 hero or legendary members or green trust members of this forum. In that way people will start trusting you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: