Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A4+ Coming soon - Pre-order  (Read 8574 times)
handyminer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:48:52 AM

I am in for 1 in the group buy.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NOCTLJRNE

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

Will the A4+ be shipped worldwide (I'm in France to be specific) ? Is there anyone in EU has purchased a miner shipping from China before? I'd like to know how much I must pay for imported taxes per miner ?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:14:48 AM

I could be in for some.....will see how it develops.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Merlig

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Will the A4+ be shipped worldwide (I'm in France to be specific) ? Is there anyone in EU has purchased a miner shipping from China before? I'd like to know how much I must pay for imported taxes per miner ?

In Germany you have to add 19% if the declaration is for computer goods.
NOCTLJRNE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

In Germany you have to add 19% if the declaration is for computer goods.

Thanks for the reply  Grin
NOCTLJRNE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

is there a chance that preorder for A4+, once available, will be ran out in matter of minutes like Antminer ? If so, a good strategy would be preorder A4 first when it is still avalable, then upgrade it to A4+ I guess.
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

Guys, so we should preorder A4 and it will automatically become a A4+ preorder if I understood?

Right?

_
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

I am committed to at least 2. I can buy more for better price. Is there any update on the price? Thank you in advance
Longsnowsm (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Guys, so we should preorder A4 and it will automatically become a A4+ preorder if I understood?

Right?

What I was told via email is that if you place the order today for the A4 on their web site you will get the option to get the A4+.  So you may want to email them to get that in writing yourself.  But that means if you order today on the web site, you put down 70% of the $1500 per A4 unit via payment USD wire, BTC, LTC.  I have been told you will get an email from Inno stating the A4+ is available.  If you want to go with the A4+ you will have to pay the difference in the price.  

So the simple math would be:

A4 280mhs
280mhs / $1500 = $5.36 per MH

Minimum order is 3 units X 70% down payment in USD:
3 ea A4 miners is $4500
70% down is $3150

Assume worst scenario for performance from a A4+ is 520mhs:
520mhs x $5.36 per mega hash = $2787.20 per unit x 3 = $8361.60

Now subtract your deposit of $3150 to find your balance due when they are ready to ship:
$5211.60 due + shipping, customs, VAT etc

That assumes the miner is only at 520mhs.  We are being told at this time they believe the hash rate will be higher than that so the cost will be more than I have stated above.

So you will want to get this in writing that they will make sure to offer the upgrade for the A4+ to you if that is what you want.  The power efficiency is significant if the demo they have shown is true.  So this is a big jump over the efficiency of the A4 and would put it ahead of the L3+ and L21 from BW in the efficiency category.  

I hope this helps people understand the math better.  And keep in mind if the A4+ ships at 550 mhs you have to add that cost per megahash into your budget.

WARNING:  The LTC and BTC conversion rates on the Inno site are completely INSANE.  So if you want the best deal it is best to wire transfer the funds to them.  This has been mentioned to Inno and I have not gotten a reply back.  But I would not use LTC or BTC for these at those rates.  
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:37:21 PM

Thanks @Longsnowsm , I have just sent them a mail asking to upgrade my order to A4+ , I have made the order on June and was expecting the delivery of the miners this month, but I think it is wise to wait one more month to get double the hashrate.
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

Thanks @Longsnowsm , I have just sent them a mail asking to upgrade my order to A4+ , I have made the order on June and was expecting the delivery of the miners this month, but I think it is wise to wait one more month to get double the hashrate.

In my opinion if you are getting your miners this month go ahead with A4 and don't wait for A4+ because you will get these miners atleast 3 to 4 months from now so please calculate the opportunity cost of your profits which you can earn now with the current difficulty and the profits after 3 months with more higher difficulty. The decision is yours but if I were you I will grab any miner today rather wait for a higher hashrate miner
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:08:55 AM

In my opinion if you are getting your miners this month go ahead with A4 and don't wait for A4+ because you will get these miners atleast 3 to 4 months from now so please calculate the opportunity cost of your profits which you can earn now with the current difficulty and the profits after 3 months with more higher difficulty. The decision is yours but if I were you I will grab any miner today rather wait for a higher hashrate miner

Thanks for your suggestion, but when I look at it in the long run - may be 6-8 to 10 months - if i keep the A4 it will hard to keep up with the increasing difficulty and I will have to upgrade my speed then, and Innosilicon mentions that the cost/hashrate will be higher in upcoming release. So, I think it is best to upgrade now even though I ll have to wait another month or month and half.
NOCTLJRNE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:31:56 AM

Thanks for your suggestion, but when I look at it in the long run - may be 6-8 to 10 months - if i keep the A4 it will hard to keep up with the increasing difficulty and I will have to upgrade my speed then, and Innosilicon mentions that the cost/hashrate will be higher in upcoming release. So, I think it is best to upgrade now even though I ll have to wait another month or month and half.

Correct, and there are also other coins that you can mine with a scrypt miner beside Litecoin. So is there anyone manage to pre order the A4 then request the upgrade to A4+ ?
mark.goodbye

Activity: 160
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

Right?

Same question, if I order a4, I will get a4+ ?

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
Longsnowsm (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

Right?

We are being told that they will offer to let you upgrade to the A4+ if you are willing to pay the difference.  However you may want to contact them to get that in writing from them. 

I will let them know about this thread and see if they want to chime in on how this will work.  The email I have from them states that is how it will work, but I would rather you hear it from them.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

Right?

We are being told that they will offer to let you upgrade to the A4+ if you are willing to pay the difference.  However you may want to contact them to get that in writing from them. 

I will let them know about this thread and see if they want to chime in on how this will work.  The email I have from them states that is how it will work, but I would rather you hear it from them.

I sent them a few emails no response either
kaze08

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:23:42 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 02:57:42 AM by kaze08

Right?

What I was told via email is that if you place the order today for the A4 on their web site you will get the option to get the A4+.  So you may want to email them to get that in writing yourself.  But that means if you order today on the web site, you put down 70% of the $1500 per A4 unit via payment USD wire, BTC, LTC.  I have been told you will get an email from Inno stating the A4+ is available.  If you want to go with the A4+ you will have to pay the difference in the price.  

So the simple math would be:

A4 280mhs
280mhs / $1500 = $5.36 per MH

Minimum order is 3 units X 70% down payment in USD:
3 ea A4 miners is $4500
70% down is $3150

Assume worst scenario for performance from a A4+ is 520mhs:
520mhs x $5.36 per mega hash = $2787.20 per unit x 3 = $8361.60

Now subtract your deposit of $3150 to find your balance due when they are ready to ship:
$5211.60 due + shipping, customs, VAT etc

That assumes the miner is only at 520mhs.  We are being told at this time they believe the hash rate will be higher than that so the cost will be more than I have stated above.

So you will want to get this in writing that they will make sure to offer the upgrade for the A4+ to you if that is what you want.  The power efficiency is significant if the demo they have shown is true.  So this is a big jump over the efficiency of the A4 and would put it ahead of the L3+ and L21 from BW in the efficiency category.  

I hope this helps people understand the math better.  And keep in mind if the A4+ ships at 550 mhs you have to add that cost per megahash into your budget.

WARNING:  The LTC and BTC conversion rates on the Inno site are completely INSANE.  So if you want the best deal it is best to wire transfer the funds to them.  This has been mentioned to Inno and I have not gotten a reply back.  But I would not use LTC or BTC for these at those rates.  

1 thing i learn is inno put customers 1st yet bitmain put sales 1st... why do i say so? i basically order 1 d3 and 1 a5 and in my country vat and tax is 17% of the value of product... so i email both inno and bitmain... this is the differences... watch... hahahaha...
https://ibb.co/nDpR1v thanks inno for helping me save approximately 1700usd of tax and vat... (a5 value 9999usd)
https://ibb.co/bWrvuF bullshit bitmain batch 1 d3 was 2700usd later on it became down and down till 1450usd! same product differ value...let say i order d3 on sept batch and d3 on oct batch i paying differ amt of tax and vat for the same product... do custom really care or confiscated... they just charge u 17% on the invoice stated value amt... and obviously product real value is low if not how they profit by selling you at 1450usd for d3 late batch? just some bullshit from bitmain reply...

simple calculation

l3+// 1870+115psu+17%tax n vat(340)=2325usd for 504mh
a4+// 5.36x520mh=2787usd(no tax paid below $100 value)+85psu=2872usd for 520mh
bw L-21// 2500usd included psu but moq 100 unit!!!  Roll Eyes
it really save u alot in tax and vat u know, so overall the price is somewhere 500usd differs with 16mh more from a4+... of course it at your own risk! if something happen to your product jam in your country customs but i guess low percentage it will happen... basically i will still go with inno even it  500usd more but it really save me lots of time camping over bitmain site just to purchase L3+, f5-ing bitmain web when high traffic and in 30min boom! everything out of stock u need to hell wait for 3-5weeks for another batch to release... it really piss me off!

sorry for my bad english and im new in this forum...
me too interested in a4+ grp purchase maybe 2-3 set...

Khurram Bin Kamal

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

This shows that bitmain is an honest company and inno is a deceiving company and for that reason I really regard bitmain and feel sorry for innosilicon
This also shows that if innosilicon decieves the customs it can decieve anyone including us as customers
kaze08

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

This shows that bitmain is an honest company and inno is a deceiving company and for that reason I really regard bitmain and feel sorry for innosilicon
This also shows that if innosilicon decieves the customs it can decieve anyone including us as customers

ummm... true but i just dont feel comfortable paid tax and vat for the company profit... for all miners of course we want to get most profit and less money spent... i dont feel that inno is deceiving company because they r in this industry long and may have bad delay or wat so ever but they r not scam for sure... and who knows the real value of the product is? as i say i dont feel comfortable paying tax over the company profit if u get what i mean here... maybe differ people differ thinking of this issue here... im posting just to let those people who are existing or going to purchase from inno to save abit of tax and vat money... out of good will... i guess maybe not for u khurram... no offends dude.. =))
Khurram Bin Kamal

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:16:18 AM

Thanks for your reply
But I will never buy from inno due to various reasons such as
1) they advertise false hashrates for e.g. A4 to attract big preorders and now they are doing the same for A4+ they don't know the exact speed of their miner and yet they are asking for advance money on per megahash basis
2) they can't even update the BTC value on their website and anyone not paying attention to the conversion rates gets decieved
3) They can't even compete with the prices of miners see the price of A5 and D3 there is no comparison and I assure you that A5 and D3 will be delivered to the customers around the same time within couple of weeks so no head start for A5 customers and the ROI for A5 will be never
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: