Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading websites  (Read 444 times)
D.Frank (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Hi,

I've been looking to get into investing in crypto's for some time, but at this point i've been unable to find a proper broker site.

I was recommended Coinspot.au, which is very professional and have great overview of the different currencies it offers to trade on (about 15+ from what i can see), but it is only for people in Australia!

I also checked out Kraken, but there i cannot see the same currencies as i just did on Coinspot..

So my question is whether or not there is a proper trading website that offers a large variety of currencies, which are available for people in Europe (i live in Denmark).

In advance thank you very much for any guidance.

-Daniel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

There are only a few(or none, not sure) exchange sites that has a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange and receives Danish Krones as deposits at the same time.

Where do you buy bitcoins? Try Coinbase, Localbitcoins, or Mycelium if you still don't have BTC. My suggestion is to just buy bitcoins on the sites I've stated, then move those bitcoins to sites like Bittrex and use the XMR:BTC, ETH:BTC, or whatever cryptocurrency you're planning on investing on exchange pairs instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

You can use this exchange sites

Poloniex is easy to trade with
Bittrex there are more coins you can buy

These 2 websites are good for trading.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

for me cryptopia is best

D.Frank (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

Thanks to everyone for the information, cheers
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:30:08 PM

Kraken and Cryptopia are good for your needs. The problem with Kraken is there are not a lot of crypto currencies traded there, so if you are looking to trade an exotic crypto you can't. The both mentioned have a large list of cryptos
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

Poloniex is easy to trade with
Bittrex there are more coins you can buy
Poloniex is acting like shit these days, you might have to wait for months to get a simple reply on your support ticket.
Bittrex, you must have basic verification before you can withdraw out from them.

There are many altcoin trading platforms which you can try like
c-cex
cryptopia
yobit
hitbtc
liqui

I am using bittrex and c-cex these days.
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

There are a lot of trading websites, I think the best I know is instaforex, though it’s a forex site, you can trade in bitcoins there, they also offer $500 free cash for you to trade with at start, with that you should be ready to go.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:55:28 AM

Hi,

I've been looking to get into investing in crypto's for some time, but at this point i've been unable to find a proper broker site.

I was recommended Coinspot.au, which is very professional and have great overview of the different currencies it offers to trade on (about 15+ from what i can see), but it is only for people in Australia!

I also checked out Kraken, but there i cannot see the same currencies as i just did on Coinspot..

So my question is whether or not there is a proper trading website that offers a large variety of currencies, which are available for people in Europe (i live in Denmark).

-Daniel

There are a lot of places and ways in which you can trade your money. There are lots of brokers out there that want you to open account to trade with them, the best I have tried out is etoro.com as it allows you to copy traders
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

Hi,

-Daniel
For which currency do you want to buy cryptos ? USD? EUR? Other?
Do you want to buy real cryptos, or do you only want to speculate like with a broker?

Buying:
For EUR the best is Kraken and Bitstamp.
For USD I think currently the best option is bitstamp (don't know if bitfinex offers USD deposit already? since there were problems..)

When you have BTC you can transfer them to other exchanges to buy other cryptos. Kraken and bitfinex offer a small selection of altcoins.
Bittrex and poloniex have alot of altcoins.

Sepculate:
At simplefx.com you can speculate on BTC and many other things, without actually buying it.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

Hi,

-Daniel

There are tons and loads of trading websites online, you should be the one to struggle to find the one that’s best for you because people are different and even the trading websites have different policies and different requirements for categories of members
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

There are tons and loads of trading websites online, you should be the one to struggle to find the one that’s best for you because people are different and even the trading websites have different policies and different requirements for categories of members
If you ask me, I am not finding big differences with exchange's policies but I am choosing exchanges based on few things which are as simple as availability of one asset with an exchange. I am not dealing with fiats, probably that must be a reason I am not struggling with most of exchange's policies. For fiat dealing, I prefer my country's local exchanges alone.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:26:23 AM

Hi,

-Daniel

Its going to be hard to predict as the broker you’re going to be trading with will also be hoping to make profits, and with bitcoin being the main mode of payment or deposit, they might lose lot of money if the value of bitcoin reduces.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: