Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG from Bitrex to Exodus lost?  (Read 389 times)
lyoF40 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

I foolishly sent 50 OMG from bitrex to my OMG wallet in Exodus without any ETH in any of them. The transaction and its ID is still seen on bitrex history of withdrawals but when i search it on etherscan it says it doesnt exist/cant be found. Is this transaction lost forever or can i recover it in any way.

Thanks for any reply im kinda new to this.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

I really don't think you need ETH in your Exodus wallet for you to receive tokens. I honestly don't use Exodus so I really don't know exactly how I can help you, but can you give us the transaction id so we can investigate further? I really doubt the transaction wouldn't show up on etherscan if it's displayed on bittrex. Maybe you didn't click on the "token transfers" header on etherscan?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

I foolishly sent 50 OMG from bitrex to my OMG wallet in Exodus without any ETH in any of them. The transaction and its ID is still seen on bitrex history of withdrawals but when i search it on etherscan it says it doesnt exist/cant be found. Is this transaction lost forever or can i recover it in any way.

Thanks for any reply im kinda new to this.

Does bittrex not have email confirmations before it will actually send your OMG? Are you sure the transaction isnt pending awaiting this authorisation? If etherscan cant see the transaction then the coins havent moved and the fault lies somewhere on bittrex/user side.

lyoF40 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:29:57 PM

Here is the ID

Transaction ID:  0x690d34bf6b9460643ab26db06d2c8b5eeca3f8bdbc90d400edbdbaeaa355a74c

It is shown on bitrex as a complete transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: