Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 11:38:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here actually go to the gym?  (Read 584 times)
Similificator

Activity: 168

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

So, as we can see, most of the people here are busy in doing their best to earn money in doing signature campaigns, investing, trading, etc.. so basicallyone can say that most of the people here spend their time in front of their computers or other devices to stay updated about any news regarding crypto currencies or to just do work here in the forum or their websites.

So i just wanna know, is there a body builder in this forum?
I could really use some advice regarding this matter. Because I want to start having a healthy and fit body that can let me take my shirt off  when im on the beach. So can anyone give good advices on how many days a week should i go to the gym and what kind of workouts i should do everyday? 

Would really love to hear some serious thoughts.
Thanks. Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Abs_korleone

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:36:18 PM

I've been going for 9 years consistently Smiley

B: 405
S  600
D  600
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

I go 3 times a week

Tjeller

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week with my good mate! It's very refreshing!
jaac

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

I go 2 times a week.
abcd7

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

yes from the time that owner decide to cover all area of the gym with good internet connection:)
shillberting

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

Good questions. I have not been going lately but have worked out regularly for roughly 10 years. Will get back into it soon, as I have been spending a lot of time on cryptos . It leave

little time for other parts in life. In regards to what you should do, I would advocate not even considering workout right now. Main thing you should focus on if you want beach

body is diet. Diet is 70-80% of the results you will see. Take care of that first and then go to the gym. No point going to the gym and eating McDonalds same time. Anybody who

tells you different and that you should "dirty bulk" is not smart. You can build muscle while leaning out all at the same time, just requires diligence and patience.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 286

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

I go fairly regularly, but bone spurs in my shoulder and heel are starting to become a problem

Believe in the Shield!
veronikka

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

sometimes. i dont have enough time, so busy at work, but i do regular push ups
VegaAISolutions

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

there's one right by me but I just never get the time to go, I keep telling myself I'm going to make time but I see to be losing weight without it. maybe some day I'll become a gym person but until then it's just not my thing.
danmoris

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

I don's go to the gym cause I think it's silly! People usually go there for all the wrong reasons...
I'd rather get the equipment and exercise at home.
Swimming, Jogging, Cycling is my thing.
teo182

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

I have been going for 3 years, after a life spent playing soccer.
I've never felt healthier than now.
And also I usually go jogging too
Tribizz

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

Yeah 3 times a week

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tychovrahe

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

used to. now i am just running
juliasomething

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

I used to go to the gym a lot. But without the time and dedication to have a balanced and healthy diet, it doesn't really show.

Now I prefer to go outside and cycle or run. It fills me up with energy. And also improves greatly my moral!
granitegambit

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

I don't go to the gym everyday, but i try to do some physical activity every day.

I walk to work (weather permitting) and that's around 3km. Every morning I get up and do as many push ups, sit ups and the plank and record my results.

The gym is something that happens after and when i have time.
squog

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

So, as we can see, most of the people here are busy in doing their best to earn money in doing signature campaigns, investing, trading, etc.. so basicallyone can say that most of the people here spend their time in front of their computers or other devices to stay updated about any news regarding crypto currencies or to just do work here in the forum or their websites.

I could really use some advice regarding this matter. Because I want to start having a healthy and fit body that can let me take my shirt off  when im on the beach. So can anyone give good advices on how many days a week should i go to the gym and what kind of workouts i should do everyday? 

Thanks. Smiley

I'm not a body builder. I am however a powerlifter (well more a beginner, intermediate is pushing it). I go to the gym three times a week. Currently I'm doing stronglifts 5x5. Very easy to do and best thing is it has an app

PanGiMoon

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:06:09 AM

Thanks. Smiley
If purely for yourself toest not for performances, then you can safely fold 2-3 times to go to the gym, but now it's winter. and the beach is not yet soon. And if you already want to look like a broiler, then the food is the same, but the money will come out more.

Katariah

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:37:51 AM

yes, I for one go to the gym every week usually on Saturdays to exercise, have a physically fit body and most of all to continue my session in learning Muay Thai. My schedule is afternoon around 2 pm onwards and after my Muay Thai session there is a sauna there in the gym I go into I spend around 30 minutes there just relaxing and thinking about life.
Hipster999

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I do not go to the gym, because it seems to me not very convenient. I do a few jogging a week in the open air and go to the pool, I think this is enough to maintain the figure.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.