Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 06:24:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here actually go to the gym?  (Read 572 times)
Similificator

Activity: 168

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

So, as we can see, most of the people here are busy in doing their best to earn money in doing signature campaigns, investing, trading, etc.. so basicallyone can say that most of the people here spend their time in front of their computers or other devices to stay updated about any news regarding crypto currencies or to just do work here in the forum or their websites.

So i just wanna know, is there a body builder in this forum?
I could really use some advice regarding this matter. Because I want to start having a healthy and fit body that can let me take my shirt off  when im on the beach. So can anyone give good advices on how many days a week should i go to the gym and what kind of workouts i should do everyday? 

Would really love to hear some serious thoughts.
Thanks. Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abs_korleone

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:36:18 PM

I've been going for 9 years consistently Smiley

B: 405
S  600
D  600
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

I go 3 times a week

Tjeller

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week with my good mate! It's very refreshing!
jaac

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

I go 2 times a week.
abcd7

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

yes from the time that owner decide to cover all area of the gym with good internet connection:)
shillberting

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

Good questions. I have not been going lately but have worked out regularly for roughly 10 years. Will get back into it soon, as I have been spending a lot of time on cryptos . It leave

little time for other parts in life. In regards to what you should do, I would advocate not even considering workout right now. Main thing you should focus on if you want beach

body is diet. Diet is 70-80% of the results you will see. Take care of that first and then go to the gym. No point going to the gym and eating McDonalds same time. Anybody who

tells you different and that you should "dirty bulk" is not smart. You can build muscle while leaning out all at the same time, just requires diligence and patience.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 286

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

I go fairly regularly, but bone spurs in my shoulder and heel are starting to become a problem

Believe in the Shield!
veronikka

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

sometimes. i dont have enough time, so busy at work, but i do regular push ups
VegaAISolutions

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

there's one right by me but I just never get the time to go, I keep telling myself I'm going to make time but I see to be losing weight without it. maybe some day I'll become a gym person but until then it's just not my thing.
danmoris

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

I don's go to the gym cause I think it's silly! People usually go there for all the wrong reasons...
I'd rather get the equipment and exercise at home.
Swimming, Jogging, Cycling is my thing.
teo182

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

I have been going for 3 years, after a life spent playing soccer.
I've never felt healthier than now.
And also I usually go jogging too
Tribizz

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

Yeah 3 times a week

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tychovrahe

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

used to. now i am just running
juliasomething

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

I used to go to the gym a lot. But without the time and dedication to have a balanced and healthy diet, it doesn't really show.

Now I prefer to go outside and cycle or run. It fills me up with energy. And also improves greatly my moral!
granitegambit

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

I don't go to the gym everyday, but i try to do some physical activity every day.

I walk to work (weather permitting) and that's around 3km. Every morning I get up and do as many push ups, sit ups and the plank and record my results.

The gym is something that happens after and when i have time.
squog

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

So, as we can see, most of the people here are busy in doing their best to earn money in doing signature campaigns, investing, trading, etc.. so basicallyone can say that most of the people here spend their time in front of their computers or other devices to stay updated about any news regarding crypto currencies or to just do work here in the forum or their websites.

I could really use some advice regarding this matter. Because I want to start having a healthy and fit body that can let me take my shirt off  when im on the beach. So can anyone give good advices on how many days a week should i go to the gym and what kind of workouts i should do everyday? 

Thanks. Smiley

I'm not a body builder. I am however a powerlifter (well more a beginner, intermediate is pushing it). I go to the gym three times a week. Currently I'm doing stronglifts 5x5. Very easy to do and best thing is it has an app

PanGiMoon

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:06:09 AM

Thanks. Smiley
If purely for yourself toest not for performances, then you can safely fold 2-3 times to go to the gym, but now it's winter. and the beach is not yet soon. And if you already want to look like a broiler, then the food is the same, but the money will come out more.

Katariah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:37:51 AM

yes, I for one go to the gym every week usually on Saturdays to exercise, have a physically fit body and most of all to continue my session in learning Muay Thai. My schedule is afternoon around 2 pm onwards and after my Muay Thai session there is a sauna there in the gym I go into I spend around 30 minutes there just relaxing and thinking about life.
Hipster999

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I do not go to the gym, because it seems to me not very convenient. I do a few jogging a week in the open air and go to the pool, I think this is enough to maintain the figure.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
beetlejam

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:04:34 PM

I aim to go to the gym 4 times a week, one day for resting the muscles, but i also do things on those days between such as sport or walking or working out at home.
zima01

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:05:38 PM

Actually yes! I go to the gym 3 times a week.
6 pm @ mondays
5 pm @ wednesdays
4 pm @ fridays
In this life full of technology our lives is just as stressfull. I do my best to make time for my health and fitness.
spongegar

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:36:32 PM

I do go to the gym. Around like 3 times a week. Mostly cardio work ang hiit. If i we're to recommend something, it would be set a goal. Have a system where you can actually keep track of your progress

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 350

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:47:23 PM

I used to go to the gym quite often, although these days I must admit my enthusiasm to exercise is lacking. hahaha

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

lmillert85

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

I started the academy since 2011, I stopped in 2013 and I came back recently
patarfweefwee

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:42:14 PM

Yes!!! Avid fan of the stronglifts 5x5! It's more of a powerlifting routine. The good thing about it is that it's very simple and you just have to do 5 exercises. It's a very good routine for beginners.

CarmaPool

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

I don't really like the atmosphere there. Only yoga classes. Meditation and yoga are everything Smiley
BILGPS

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:52:44 PM

Yes when I get free in night time I go to the gym for fitness. My couch are very expert he provide us guidance regarding how to get stronger than now how to look fit from now. Through regular gym you can fit your body you will strong your muscle and many more.
Phuriar

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

I like workout )
honeyduckgoose

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

I don't usually have time to go to the gym on a daily basis and so i do a daily workout at home.

I get to the gym 2/3 times a week, i wish it was more but juggling two jobs makes it hard.
Leonbtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

I am going 4 times a week. I am going actually soon again Smiley

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
billybobburgers

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:18:35 PM

I used to go to the gym, but sadly I haven't recently after moving to a different part of the city. It just is too far to go to my gym and i don't want to start another membership.
Cruzifer

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:37:36 PM

2-3 times a week and 1 gym day during weekend. 2 balanced programs for 2hours
Shoulder and Chest for the win  Grin
Ledy Alise

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

Sometimes I go to yoga and a gym, but not a bodybuilder. I do not think you'll find bodybuilders on this forum)
acheampong64

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

I workout 2 hours every day (1 hour morning and 1 hour in the evening ) I have an app called home workouts which helped me a lot. Just started a month ago and my friends always talk about my new look. It really work!!
pflmagic

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

Yeh dude!
Surprisingly less gym goers here than I thought...

Best thing would be to start full body routines 3 times a week, focus on your big compound movements for now.
There would really be no need to step up from 3 times a week for a long time.

As stated Stronglifts 5x5 app is great for someone who doesn't want to look too far into programming and still wants to build a great base.
Form is extremely important, so if you can get some coaching on the techniques... do!
If not, watch heaps of videos on youtube and film your sets as you squat, bench, deadlift.

In saying that, if you want to design your own basic program go ahead - I say that just because as integral as the Squat Bench and Deadlift seem to be.... its movement patterns that matter most (and some people find deadlifts and squats a little intimidating to begin with).
You can easily build a simple beginner program that is full body that contains a Pushing and Pulling movement for the upper body and a Pushing and Hinging movement for the legs.

'Beginner gains' are a real thing and given a sound program you'll progress really quickly (and without injury)!

jefersonsouza1275

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:07:58 AM

I have a funny story about how i got into my gym. Last year. I was checking out this mma gym and they were giving me a tour. When we came across the jiujitsu mats, isaw a HOLE IN THE WALL. The trainer casually told me somebody's head went through it. Shocked Next week when i went back to sign up, there were TWO holes in the wall.
bakekang

Activity: 34

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:26:10 AM

Well its not your businesss if someo.e go to gym or not. Dont know why these questions exist here.

mdcrpto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

Well its not your businesss if someo.e go to gym or not. Dont know why these questions exist here.
I think it is a good question. It means one tries to make money but still care about health.
I personally go to gym twice a week for preventing backache from sitting in front of computer too long.
W4terhouse

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

I do the gym two times a week for Power Drills, but only from october until the end of March. In Summer there are enough possibilities for doing sports outdoors...
pflmagic

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:41:07 AM

Yeh, this is ridiculous statement. We are communicating on the internet - we aren't publicly calling out to let us know whether or not they go to the gym.
For all we know there could be forum members who are interested in this topic and have NO idea where to start.... this is the reason why these questions exist here.

Boysisig207608

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

No I don't go to the gym... I just do it outside our house like chopping block of woods, running like a mad dog on the street, snake crawling on the beach, scaling the mountainside and swimming the river for hours. I do this every every week so there's no reason for me to go to the gym.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.