Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2019, 09:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Batch 3 IN STOCK!] FutureBit Moonlander 2 Official Order Thread  (Read 45551 times)
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1045

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

Hello!  Are there any sites that accept paypal as a payment?  All the site seems to only accept cryptocurrency.  Can I buy some from you Jstefanop?  Thanks!!

our site bittawmart.com accepts credit cards, however we have temporarily disabled that feature to change payment processors

thank you

Member of recommended escrowers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0
HARDWARE REVIEWER: manufacturers contact me for a review

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cbjarscoobs

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

Hello!  Are there any sites that accept paypal as a payment?  All the site seems to only accept cryptocurrency.  Can I buy some from you Jstefanop?  Thanks!!

our site bittawmart.com accepts credit cards, however we have temporarily disabled that feature to change payment processors

thank you

you have any pre-orders left? Where do you ship from? I picked USA and it said 55 dollars international shipping.
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:50:39 AM

thank you

you have any pre-orders left? Where do you ship from? I picked USA and it said 55 dollars international shipping.

how many units did you purchase?

we ship from new zealand where shipping can be a little expensive

we are happy for you to use your own freight forwarder

Thanks

Member of recommended escrowers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0
MrWan

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:57 AM

Hello Bittawm.  Hmmm.. i dont see the credit card payment method anymore.  Will this be permanently disabled?

Flapmin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:45 AM

just found all the info are there any left or do you have a guess when batch 3 will be on order ?
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:48:57 AM

Hello Bittawm.  Hmmm.. i dont see the credit card payment method anymore.  Will this be permanently disabled?

temporarily disabled

we have 60 units left in pre order stock

Kapz786

Activity: 701
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:05 AM

temporarily disabled

Any idea when it will be back up? Was leaving it as late as possible to order but need to do it in fiat and those 60 will probably go quick
kitkis

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:11:47 PM

Ordered a couple from Holybitcoin, and while I see the order as processing in my account on the site, I never received an email. Just wanted to see if this was the norm before I bothered them with an email.

As someone who is fairly new to all of this, I actually thought the order process was pretty straightforward, even with them only accepting coins as payment. The only coins I had were dogecoins though, so I had to pay a bit extra to have flyp.me convert them to dash. But overall it was pretty easy.
Adriano2010

Activity: 966
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

I tried to buy from bittawmart but still get this error on image on payment processator. Where i can pre-order on other site?

crypto_curious

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

temporarily disabled

I've order 10 few days ago through your website (I originally ordered through different website, but my bitcoin payment got stuck and it was cancelled).
Will post once they arrive!  Smiley
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

I tried to buy from bittawmart but still get this error on image on payment processator. Where i can pre-order on other site?

hmm many have successfully bought from us, we only have 20 left now for preorder

not sure why you are gettign this message, email me at bittawm@gmail.com

mrmagos

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

Count me as another one wanting to buy with fiat only to miss out on the preorder. And there's no way I'm paying 2x on the 3rd party market just to play with one. Oh well, maybe some will pop up with distributors when they start shipping, like with the first batch.

On the one hand, it's nice to see such efficient hobbyist devices in high demand. On the other, it's frustrating that supply is so short that those of us wanting to enter the hobby are effectively excluded.
aballen

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:37:05 PM

Anyone know what is up with asicpuppy site?  Moonlander 2 are no longer listed?

Luckily I got in on the pre-order last week, but I would expect the site to say 0 available, not have the item completely missing from inventory.  Maybe it is being updated?

jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 1402
Merit: 1197

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

Anyone know what is up with asicpuppy site?  Moonlander 2 are no longer listed?

Luckily I got in on the pre-order last week, but I would expect the site to say 0 available, not have the item completely missing from inventory.  Maybe it is being updated?

Batch 2 pre-order is now sold out! Production for Batch 2 is still on schedule and deliveries will be beginning end of January and into February. If you missed batch 2 pre-order, Batch 2 in stock units will be available end of January.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
LTC:LX5vpxrQE4eLRLPobKwZhw2comkKFCh3p4 - BTC:14w9Lea6kdVzspJk8TQRe7qSYu9LhzJJsh
racebyu

Activity: 343
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Ordered a couple from Holybitcoin, and while I see the order as processing in my account on the site, I never received an email. Just wanted to see if this was the norm before I bothered them with an email.

As someone who is fairly new to all of this, I actually thought the order process was pretty straightforward, even with them only accepting coins as payment. The only coins I had were dogecoins though, so I had to pay a bit extra to have flyp.me convert them to dash. But overall it was pretty easy.

I purchased 5 of the Moonlander 2's from Holybitcoin last batch and they processed
and shipped out very fast, 1 week to Canada, no problems would deal with again.
racebyu

Activity: 343
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

Anyone know what is up with asicpuppy site?  Moonlander 2 are no longer listed?

Luckily I got in on the pre-order last week, but I would expect the site to say 0 available, not have the item completely missing from inventory.  Maybe it is being updated?

Batch 2 pre-order is now sold out! Production for Batch 2 is still on schedule and deliveries will be beginning end of January and into February. If you missed batch 2 pre-order, Batch 2 in stock units will be available end of January.

Great, might grab another 5 units, working great so far at approx 5Mh each!
I did have one pool that they where not showing actual hash rate but still payed
higher amount then showing in pool?
dejarumlights

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

Wanna give a nod of approval to klintay et al at EyeBoot for making a system glitch on their end right for me after a month or two in limbo.

I will have my hands on a MoonLander stick at some point in January now, and I'm very okay with better late than never.

Wanted to point this out for anyone still in the market for FutureBit hardware. They handled their business, and I will keep them on my A list for when I have a few spare dollars to burn on new toys. Looking forward to playing with this thing!
jlg

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

I'm looking to buy 2 (I'm in Australia).
Adriano2010

Activity: 966
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:43:52 PM

-snip-

hmm many have successfully bought from us, we only have 20 left now for preorder

not sure why you are gettign this message, email me at bittawm@gmail.com

I have succesfully order and pay after some time. I want to know about shipping. How the courier will contact me when collet arrives if phone is not asked on shipping details?

sphin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

Sorry for the maybe stupid question but is there a chance to get the Moonlander 2 anywhere? If only as pre-order? I understand that from Germany I'm ought to buy at bitshopper but there it is announced as sold out only without chance to pre-order if I didn't miss anything. If it was available there it is sold for EUR 84,95 that is noticeably more expensive compared with the prices in USD at the other distributors but I think with shipment costs to Europe plus VAT and customs it isn't cheaper from anywhere else. So I would appreciate any hint where I could (pre-)order, I wanted to buy 5 pcs.

Thanks, Sphin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.