Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Batch 4 Pre-Order!] FutureBit Moonlander 2 Official Order Thread  (Read 62810 times)
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

Anyone keen to group buy together can PM me for Asia region.

Maybe I can group all at once for easy order. I am from Singapore.

Cheers!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treec00l

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:38:32 AM

Cheers!

Hmmm, but there will be another cost to ship to me.

Anyway, I'm your neighbour, from Malaysia  Grin
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:44:47 AM

Cheers!

Will see how the reply and arrange. Its always good to get from the nearby country for simplicity.

Cheers!
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

Cheers!

Bless the gods. I'll drop you a PM in a bit
treec00l

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

Cheers!

Will see how the reply and arrange. Its always good to get from the nearby country for simplicity.

Cheers!

Noted. will see the feasibility, considering the developer shipping cost to you + cost to me vs developer shipping cost to me. please keep in touch ya (may be we can arrange collection at tambak Johor @ 2nd Link. hahah).
aironeous

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:07:38 AM

Ended up ordering from asic puppy in USA because holycoin doesn't take credit cards. If you order qty 4 from asic puppy you can select USPS first class which is less than $4.

This is kind of why I asked if priority will be given to small orders first. Ten seems like a reasonable cut off. If you really want as many people to use this without inflated retail cost then low quantity ordered would achieve that.

This is a well known problem with concert tickets and scalpers

Thank you. You saved me from a pissed off at litecoin rant. I'm new to mining (kind of) and wrote a long post about how it was a catch 22 that holybitcoin doesn't accept payment in debit cards, paypal, etc but only in cryptocurrency but the purpose of this is to get more people into cryptocurrency so how am I supposed to have some if i've never done it?

And then I went on about all the excruciating hurdles I went through to get a wallet, mine and try to buy litecoin. You would of laughed probably at my bad luck and the lack of regulation in cryptocurrency.

And then I hit post in confidence that I was right and it was informative and at the same time concerning and comical and then the website is like "warning there have been X replies since you started typing this. Maybe you should read them" and I read you say "I tried the other guy" so I decided "nevermind" and erased my post.

I'm now the lucky owner of two preorders via PayPal.

I'm a good customer. I don't know why a vendor would be scared of PayPal. I rarely return things. If I buy something cheap I know I'm taking a chance it will fail, I'm not going to ask for a refund, my fault. If the thing is faulty I ask for another one and return it and explain what I tried honestly.
Example:
I bought this thing like a month ago to clean my bike
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F2Y0F94/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_pIIQzbK2VK8AC
and it came with no instructions and I keep trying to unscrew the clear plastic thing off to put the soap in it and screw it back on. Every couple of days I have another go at it trying, for like more than a month. Each time I'm thinking, am I really that weak? Did I get a bad one? But I'm patient, I just let it set in my room. Finally I decide after last try, this thing aint coming off, I'm not a p***y there must be some other reason I can't get access to this soap cannister. I turn it around and start playing with the dial and pull up on it. THE F'N DIAL COMES Off AND THAT'S WHERE YOU POUR THE SOAP IN! THAT'S TOTALLY UNINTUITIVE! You don't pour gasoline down your keyhole in your car, you don't open the buttons on your dishwasher and pour soap inside, the user interface is almost never the same place you pour the active chemical ingredient. But I'm not going to return it. I might mention it in a review. I might deduct a star for it but not if it performs well.
Cryptoji

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Hey

Have sent pm on my requirements, awaiting for prompt reply.

Anybody from India who might be interested in buying may pm me.

Best
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

hey, could I snag a grip of these like the USB plugs?
jstefanop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1395

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:42:43 PM

Ended up ordering from asic puppy in USA because holycoin doesn't take credit cards. If you order qty 4 from asic puppy you can select USPS first class which is less than $4.

This is kind of why I asked if priority will be given to small orders first. Ten seems like a reasonable cut off. If you really want as many people to use this without inflated retail cost then low quantity ordered would achieve that.

This is a well known problem with concert tickets and scalpers

Thank you. You saved me from a pissed off at litecoin rant. I'm new to mining (kind of) and wrote a long post about how it was a catch 22 that holybitcoin doesn't accept payment in debit cards, paypal, etc but only in cryptocurrency but the purpose of this is to get more people into cryptocurrency so how am I supposed to have some if i've never done it?

And then I went on about all the excruciating hurdles I went through to get a wallet, mine and try to buy litecoin. You would of laughed probably at my bad luck and the lack of regulation in cryptocurrency.

And then I hit post in confidence that I was right and it was informative and at the same time concerning and comical and then the website is like "warning there have been X replies since you started typing this. Maybe you should read them" and I read you say "I tried the other guy" so I decided "nevermind" and erased my post.

I'm now the lucky owner of two preorders via PayPal.

I'm a good customer. I don't know why a vendor would be scared of PayPal. I rarely return things. If I buy something cheap I know I'm taking a chance it will fail, I'm not going to ask for a refund, my fault. If the thing is faulty I ask for another one and return it and explain what I tried honestly.
Example:
I bought this thing like a month ago to clean my bike
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F2Y0F94/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_pIIQzbK2VK8AC
and it came with no instructions and I keep trying to unscrew the clear plastic thing off to put the soap in it and screw it back on. Every couple of days I have another go at it trying, for like more than a month. Each time I'm thinking, am I really that weak? Did I get a bad one? But I'm patient, I just let it set in my room. Finally I decide after last try, this thing aint coming off, I'm not a p***y there must be some other reason I can't get access to this soap cannister. I turn it around and start playing with the dial and pull up on it. THE F'N DIAL COMES Off AND THAT'S WHERE YOU POUR THE SOAP IN! THAT'S TOTALLY UNINTUITIVE! You don't pour gasoline down your keyhole in your car, you don't open the buttons on your dishwasher and pour soap inside, the user interface is almost never the same place you pour the active chemical ingredient. But I'm not going to return it. I might mention it in a review. I might deduct a star for it but not if it performs well.

The main issue with PayPal payments for this pre-order is that PayPal requires shipping within 21 days. I can't fault my distributors for not wanting to risk PayPal funds this way, since they are paying me upfront before i start production.

And sadly even though you might be an honest customer, there are scammers everywhere in crypto, so doing large pre-orders like the we have to be a bit cautious. Either way I'm glad you picked up some, and welcome to the crypto family. New people like you in crypto is exactly why I built this miner for  Smiley

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
jstefanop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1395

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

For everyone that sent a PM, I am a but behind on those, but as long as you sent me a PM with the number of units I will honor the order amount in the order I receive the PMs. I can't guarantee I can fill all of them so shot me a PM ASAP. Ill start collecting payments for those tomorrow, so please have either BTC, LTC, or ETH ready.

Reminder this is ONLY for 50+ units, or  10+ units if your in the Asia/Australia/South America regions. For smaller orders please use my distributors listed in main post. They have all upped their pre-order stock for a second time, but this will be the LAST stock update for the pre-order. I have to close out the batch soon and start ordering parts.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
AlexMD

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

Hi,

Who do I order from? I am from South Africa? On the web site for germany there is no option to select for shipping to South Africa. Can I order directly?
costapete

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:44:54 PM

i have sent PM but no reply  how and who do i need to connect with to buy 4?

trhanks
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:55:08 AM

Those from malaysia. Please pm me with the amount of unit u want.. we can group buy

Smile
thayimmy

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:26:32 AM

Welcome to the Official Moonlander 2 Pre-Order: Sales are now live at the below links as of 12PM Sept 1st 2017!

Original Announcement thread and info for the stick is all here, please read it before asking questions here!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.msg21230912#msg21230912

Keep in mind that with every moonlander you buy, 10-20% of my personal profits will go directly to the Litecoin Foundation, to further drive this awesome growth we have had with Litecoin this year(keep an eye out for a Moonlander tweet by Charlie today)!

Final Pre-order pricing is a follows:

For North America
Holybitcoin.com and Asicpuppy.com: 59 USD + shipping
HolyBitcoin Order Link: http://holybitcoin.com/product/futurebit-moonlander-2-scrypt-miner/
ASICPuppy Order Link: https://asicpuppy.com/magentoPuppy/index.php/fbmoonlander.html

Europe and surrounding countries
Bitshopper.de: 64 EUR + shipping
Order Link: https://www.bitshopper.de/shop/scrypt-miner-en/moonlander2/?lang=en

EU pricing covers all import and sales taxes, and certifications required to sell electronics in EU.

Asia/Australia/South America

I will handle most of these sales: 59 USD + shipping, MOQ 10 pieces, PM me with details and orders will be honored via PM order.

I have enough stock to handle a couple hundred additional sales, but I cant ship 1 or 2 to individuals internationally...It does not make sense shipping wise (will cost over 20 USD in just shipping for one unit). I suggest people looking for 1 or two sticks to form group buys by trusted members in your respective region subforums, and have the group buy leader contact me with final numbers. The trust of the group buyer is entirely up to you guys.

Pre-order pricing will only last for the initial units sold, and cant guarantee price will last once pre-order is over.

DO NOT contact me for sales in the NA/EUR regions covered by distributors unless you want 50+ units. They have put in alot of work and cash upfront to make this work smoothly for everyone, and I wont be selling at lower price directly.

i am interested in purchasing 75 units.
looks like asicpuppy is sold out
when i go to HolyBitcoin it shows stock but has a "Available on backorder" under the items cart description so i am not sure if these will actually be the batch 1 units.

if by chance you are able to fulfill my wanting to preorder 75 of the batch 1 units please let me know.

thanks
ezybuzz

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:57:39 AM

For Malaysian Miners... we can join together for group buy... please PM me
naeme18720

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

Hi
I can order for Iran???
Please link for my order
Buddytronic

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

For everyone that sent a PM, I am a but behind on those, but as long as you sent me a PM with the number of units I will honor the order amount in the order I receive the PMs. I can't guarantee I can fill all of them so shot me a PM ASAP.

PM sent
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

i am located in the US and am interested in 50-100 units please PM me with details
qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:47:38 PM

I sent a PM yesterday for 5x sticks to Canada. 

darkripper

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

I'm interested to get a couple sticks, from Malaysia as well. Please do pm me =D
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: