Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed][Bounty][ICO] Zilla Token Crowdsale Bounty  (Read 2738 times)
Zilla-support (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:09:36 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 03:03:27 PM by Zilla-support

ZILLA

We are no longer accepting new applicants.
The token crowdsale bounty thread
More about the ZILLA token crowdsale here

Announcement 2/9/2017
We've taken feedback from our advisors and supporters into consideration, and are hereby revising our bounty award by
releasing more Zilla tokens into it. Suffice to say, there is now 1,000,000 ZLA in total to be slated for the bounty,
from the earlier value of 100,000.

All numbers in this post are therefore updated accordingly.

If you have already signed up for our bounty, don't worry - the rules are still the same, the distribution has not changed,
and you will retroactively be eligible to be part of the new bounty amount. :3

To incentivize a lively discussion of Zilla, and to reward for contributions towards the upcoming token crowdsale , we invite community members to participate in a bounty program.
This carefully planned bounty program will reward participants with 1,000,000 tokens.

The token bounty pot will be distributed in the following ratio:

20% - Twitter
25% - Youtube
10% - BTT Evangelists and Translators
30% - Bitcointalk Signatures
15% - Blog

Warning: Bounty campaign participants who use unfair methods, such as spamming and “artificial” likes/shares, will not receive any bounty rewards.

Twitter
200,000 ZLA tokens (20% of the bounty pot) are slated to be rewarded to Twitter ambassadors.
To earn points towards your reward:
  • Each of Zilla’s tweets can only be retweeted and commented once for points. This means up to two actions per tweet are rewarded with points.
  • The retweet/comment has to remain posted for at least 1 month after the end of the campaign.
  • Each tweet has to contain both hashtags #ZILLAtoken, #ico
  • You must follow our twitter account: @ZILLAtoken

The number of points earned depends on the number of followers the account has. Only positive comments with HASHTAGS are rewarded.

Points are awarded per legitimate tweet as follows:

1000-2499 followers: 6 points
2500-4999 followers: 12 points
5000+ followers: 20 points

To sign up for the Twitter bounty, click here

Youtube

250,000 ZLA tokens (25% of the pot) are slated to be rewarded to Youtube ambassadors.

For a video to qualify for the Youtube ambassador bounty, it must meet the following criteria:

• The video is at least 2 minutes long
  • There is no negative slander of the project
  • It is posted at least 1 week before the actual coin sale and remains posted after the campaign for at least 1 month.

Qualified videos must be uploaded to your Youtube account, and have a direct link submitted here

Every Youtube channel with at least 100 subscribers has a chance to earn points in the campaign. Each unique video posted can only earn points once.

Points are awarded to legitimate entries as follows:

100-999 subscribers: 3 points
1000-2499 subscribers: 6 points
2500-4999 subscribers: 12 points
5000-14,999 subscribers: 24 points
15,000-49,999 subscribers: 48 points
50,000+ subscribers: 100 points

BTT Evangelists and Translators

100,000 ZLA tokens (10% of the pot) are slated to be rewarded to BTT evangelists and translators.

Evangelists assist with opinion leading and Q&A, answering inquiries from community members, These actions keep a posted topic alive.

Optionally, evangelists can also help translate our topics into other languages, post them in the relevant forums, and perform their opinion leading and Q&A there.

Participants will receive  5 points for each update; a maximum of 3 update posts a week will be counted. Posts can be an opinion post, a query, or an answer to a community member’s query. No spamming, please.

Zilla support will also answer questions from evangelists..

We will need evangelists in the following languages:

• Korean
  • German
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Thai
  • Hebrew
  • Russian

Only members with profile rank Jr. Member or higher can participate.

Register your interest here

Bitcointalk Signature Campaign

300,000 ZLA tokens (30% of the pot) are slated for this bounty.

To qualify for the bounty, you must be at least a Junior Member and above, and must have a Positive trust rating.
You must also agree to not have any other URLs in your signature, other than the URLs contained in the ones that will be provided shortly.

To participate, first edit your sig accordingly:

Junior:
Code:
[center][b][color=navy]█▓▒ JUNIOR ▒▓█ [/color][color=red] ZILLA[/color]—[url=zla.io]The ICO Marketplace[/url][/center]
█▓▒ JUNIOR ▒▓█ ZILLAThe ICO Marketplace

Member:
Code:
[center][b][color=orange]█▓▒ MEMBER ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]
█▓▒ MEMBER ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Full:
Code:
[center][b][color=green]█▓▒ FULL ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]
█▓▒ FULL ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Senior:
Code:
[center][b][color=purple]█▓▒ SENIOR ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] |[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/b][/center]
█▓▒ SENIOR ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Legendary / Hero
Code:
[center][b][color=gold]█▓▒ LEGENDARY HERO ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/b][/center]
█▓▒ LEGENDARY HERO ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

When done, submit your account here.

Each participant earns points per post made with the Zilla signature, up to a maximum of 30 posts.

The Zilla signature must be kept for the duration of the crowdsale. If removed prematurely, the participant no longer qualifies. Keep the signature until after the event, even if you have already hit the requisite number of posts.

In addition, 10 posts a week should be made to continue qualifying, up to the end of the token crowdsale.

Point allocations for board user rank, per post:

Junior Member: 1 point
Member: 2 points
Full: 4 points
Sr Member: 8 points
Hero\Legendary: 16 points

If your rank changes during the token sale, notify us and we will adapt the reward accordingly. (Having a date reference would help!)

Warning: If discovered, cheating attempts will lead to disqualification. Do not spam to make the weekly quota. Getting disqualified will be the least of your worries. Smiley

Blog About Us

Bloggers who blog about us will receive a total of 150,000 ZLA collectively (15% of the bounty pot).

For a blog post to qualify:

• It must be at least 200 words.
  • It needs to contain the hyperlink to zla.io at least twice.
  • Posts should reflect unique analysis and opinions - reposts and translations are not counted.
  • Posts must remain published at least 1 month after the end of the coin sale.

Each unique blogpost is eligible for 25 points.

To sign up for the blog bounty, click here.

If you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to post them, and we’ll answer as best as we are able.

Let’s keep this clean, and, happy bounty hunting!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

If you need an experienced Greek translator please contact me. Thank you.
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

FYI: we may be redesigning the Full, Senior and Legendary signatures to something a bit more elaborate and fitting (tho our color scheme remains the same).

In the meantime, use the current ones. The first thread will be edited to reflect the changes.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

20% - Twitter
25% - Youtube
10% - BTT Evangelists and Translators
30% - Bitcointalk Signatures
15% - Blog
 total bounty 100%  Roll Eyes
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

No suh, that's 100% of 200,000 ZLA. Tongue
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

you need to split the form up there.. it combine all bounty. hard to fill in.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:52:02 PM

English- French Translator if need here
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

you need to split the form up there.. it combine all bounty. hard to fill in.
I agree, the form is quite difficult to fill and leaves room for too many ambiguous variables
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:39:40 PM

Hi guys,

Apologies for the hiccups with the bounty signup form, we just replaced all the form URLs.

If you've managed to complete the form earlier despite glitches, your data should still be captured, but to be on the safe side, try entering your details again: We turned off that one attempt only function.

PS: if you see any glitches like "All The Sections, All Of Them", it would help us a lot if you can include a screenshot.  Thanks for your patience!

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

(approximately 0.066% of the token sale amount).

Is not that too little? Maybe I do not understand, but it's nothing at all. Spending time in emptiness is not everyone wants. I see no reason to waste my time on your company.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

I still have problem with sign up form. It combines all bounties and i don't know if i registered in twitter campaign.
Can you change the sign up form and post a spreadsheet to verify please?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:42:32 AM

The retweet/comment has to remain posted for at least 1 month after the end of the campaign.

What happens when Twitter starts auto deleting the old ones from our account when we reach the limits they impose on us?  

This rule will cause much fury towards the end of the campaign.  I'm in a few structured like this right now.  There are outright revolts in one.
TheReamer

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:09:54 AM

(approximately 0.066% of the token sale amount).

Is not that too little? Maybe I do not understand, but it's nothing at all. Spending time in emptiness is not everyone wants. I see no reason to waste my time on your company.

I agree, not enough incentive to work when there are 100 other bounty projects.

I like the project, but it's too much time. Maybe it can be increased?

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

...Ah hah. It was a gaffe of forgetting to change the "go to next section" of every section below the start page to "submit form".

Sorry for the inconvenience folks - this form should work correctly now.
timmyzhl

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:31:22 AM

Absolutely good project, and that's why I'm judging it just because it's what abasa wants to do
kriskarthik

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:32:35 AM

Reserving Hindi translation

timmyzhl

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:34:29 AM

If I take part in the reward activities, I have no fewer than 3 post a week. I can send a theme for people to discuss, and I can respond to other people's content. Can these be included in the 3 series?
timmyzhl

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

Forgive me for the first time I did the bounty project. I just added my signature, and now I'll verify my signature success
timmyzhl

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:12:27 AM

hello,dev,I change my signature, I also is submitting the form, but in the process of submitting, I don't quite understand you 1 questions: 1.Bitcointalk Profile Page. Is the signature I choose the answer to this question?
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:42:20 AM

Hi timmy, your profile page should look something like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1020261
We meant a direct URL. You can get it by clicking on your username in any thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: