Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2018, 10:35:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 💪 HERO | CLOSED. CAN CHANGE SIGS! $ 2,000,000 RAISED  (Read 70577 times)
learner 7

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

SPREADSHEETS ARE CLOSED!

are all the campaigns done?
whether all coins have been distributed or not

The campaign is over, but I think the coins are yet to be distributed. At least I haven't received mine for the signature campaign.

We need the distribution of the token, And i think in this week they going to distributing on it.

what is your source bro ? or just is it your prediction ?

I think we should wait until this information is updated from the campaign manager

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seandiumx20

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

SPREADSHEETS ARE CLOSED!

are all the campaigns done?
whether all coins have been distributed or not

The campaign is over, but I think the coins are yet to be distributed. At least I haven't received mine for the signature campaign.

We need the distribution of the token, And i think in this week they going to distributing on it.

what is your source bro ? or just is it your prediction ?

I think we should wait until this information is updated from the campaign manager

everyone is hoping to receive their bounty this week, i wish devs will cooperate too for early distribution

nasituygun

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

Hi i show my wallet now but i dont see any hero coin i joined tweeter bounty when do you send coin

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Coin

● Official site
● Facebook
● Telegram

SALE:
December 01, 2017 - February 18, 2018
nekspsy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

Hi i show my wallet now but i dont see any hero coin i joined tweeter bounty when do you send coin

I also not recieve tokens, but i ask about this in telegram chat and got anwer:

When do we get our bounties?
It is under checking process right now. This will need some time! Please wait for an announcement. You will have to claim it on the website once everything is done.

When can we claim our bounties?
After the checking process is done. Please wait for an announcement

checking process will be latest next week
rainbow169

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

OK, looks like there will be an announcement shortly and coins might have to be claimed through the web portal. Can't wait for the distribution, hope everything will go smoothly.

trofim21

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Hello I was hacked Change my e-wallet purse please
My Twitter profile    trofim21    In the table # 393  https://twitter.com/ArTrofim21
My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011441297023
Working wallet 0xA19d9Cce7b8Ceb775F6Fc61740aa9236a2D72603

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
arsyah18

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

No good news for prize payouts, Where will the PLAY proof of exchange take place? I can not wait for payment from the gift signature campaign. But when all participants are required to send an email or PM to the prize manager to claim, I do not do it, but I still believe in this great project that they will pay all the participating prize participants in all the prize campaigns. hopefully when the payment begins there will be no interruption whatsoever. I will wait for further news of this project in telegram announcement. good teamwork

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
khaled0111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

No good news for prize payouts, Where will the PLAY proof of exchange take place? I can not wait for payment from the gift signature campaign. But when all participants are required to send an email or PM to the prize manager to claim, I do not do it, but I still believe in this great project that they will pay all the participating prize participants in all the prize campaigns. hopefully when the payment begins there will be no interruption whatsoever. I will wait for further news of this project in telegram announcement. good teamwork
who told you that you have to send an email or PM campaign manager to get your reward??
Just wait there will be an announcement in the next days about how and when to claim your PLAY coins, you can check the Herocoin official website or join them on Telegram.

Firecold4

Activity: 133

Hmm

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:26:01 AM

who told you that you have to send an email or PM campaign manager to get your reward??
Just wait there will be an announcement in the next days about how and when to claim your PLAY coins, you can check the Herocoin official website or join them on Telegram.
Link for group HEROS in telegram

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
fishfishfish313

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:00 AM

This is from the Telegram:

"When do we get our bounties?
It is under checking process right now. This will need some time! Please wait for an announcement. You will have to claim it on the website once everything is done.

I have submitted my bounty applications via website, not Bitcointalk - will i receive my bounties?
Yes! If you have submitted everything according the rules you will be able to claim it.

When will the Tokens be on an exchange?
After the bounty distribution is done. Mid November (maybe earlier).

Can I still join the bounty campaign?
No! It ended with the ICO."

Just be patient guys, we will all receive them.

Pujangga

Activity: 88

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:43 AM

congratulations to HERO have raised $2 million, any information about exchanger?

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
gloriy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

tell me has anyone received coins? is there any information?
codemanX

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

tell me has anyone received coins? is there any information?
Just read the TWO posts above yours.  Roll Eyes
I don't understand why people are too lazy to read, but writing is no problem.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICORunning Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Raja_MBZ

Activity: 728

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

--EDIT--

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15 - Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
meemiinii

Activity: 378

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

I have submitted my bounty applications via website, not Bitcointalk - will i receive my bounties?
Yes! If you have submitted everything according the rules you will be able to claim it.

thank you for the update but why do we need to get the bounties on the website itself? will the team wont send it directly to our addresses since we just sent them our eth during the registration, .

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
pyotrsozblo

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

When will the reward be calculated for Twitter?
Maveth13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

thank you for the update but why do we need to get the bounties on the website itself? will the team wont send it directly to our addresses since we just sent them our eth during the registration, .

There was a thousand(more or less) participants in this bounty, you think they'd have time to send the coins one by one when they're too busy with the project itself? To deliver the reward as fast as possible to the participants, as of course everyone wants, this a good and fast way to do it. Just wait, it hasn't even been one week since the spreadsheets was sent.

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

Достало уже эта англоязычная компания русскоговорящих занулившая Фейсбучных аккаунтов больше чем сами умеют считать! Творят, что хотят! Angry
Litzki1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:20:07 PM

I think no one announce that we send pm to campaign manager to get our bounty reward of this campaign.
We know it will automatically appear in our wallet but we need to add custom them to place on it to our wallet.

Litzki1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

There was a thousand(more or less) participants in this bounty, you think they'd have time to send the coins one by one when they're too busy with the project itself? To deliver the reward as fast as possible to the participants, as of course everyone wants, this a good and fast way to do it. Just wait, it hasn't even been one week since the spreadsheets was sent.

We need to claim our bounty reward on the website of hero?
I thought it well automatically appear in our wallet, Can you give a link of their website?

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.