Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit alternatives of bitmain website for purchasing Antminers  (Read 1357 times)
AsicGuy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

Hello everybody,

I'm glad to join the bitcointalk community, i have seen very usefull topics which helped me for building a 6gpu rig.

Now i'd like to go further (ways furter  Cool ) with the Antminers, which for me, looks ways more interesting for many reasons, as a faster ROI, access to new currencies, etc.

However, the official retailer, bitmain, is out of stock as fast as ***  Sad and unfortunately there's no "preorders" on their website.

Now, the reason why i created this topic, is that i would like to know if there was any alternatives of the official website. All what i found untill now is looking scammy.

If you guys, already ordered an antminer on another website than bitmain without any problems, could you please share this website  Huh

BTW, the Antminers i am looking for are the L3+ and the D3 (of course  Grin )

Thanks in advance guys !
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sfitzjava

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 05:28:45 PM by Sfitzjava

I'm very new to this mining, but have ran into many sites trying to find sellers with these and other miners.

I am picking up some Baikal A900's from a company in Houston. (yes perfect timing, right after Harvey hit).
www.greenteksolutionsllc.com
They have some on Ebay right now (9/1/17) you might be able to get.  
Their warehouse didn't get flooded so the equipment should be in good condition, albeit it is used.
They don't do Miners all the time, they are an equipment reseller.  

For D3's and L3+ I found this store.  However they only do BTC.  Prices change quick, and they run out fast.
They also have an AliExpress store that has overstock (which is rare) and that can take PayPal.
I have not purchased from them, but I hear they are legit.  (anyone has different experience let us know).
www.eastshore.xyz

==UPDATE==
This one has some PayPal and CC logos but I have not seen any way to do that.  May have to contact them to setup something.  They may have an L3+, then they have some older Baikal 2000 and A900's.  But they don't update their listings so it looks like they have items but this the details show "out of stock".
Again, I have not purchased from them, but hear they are legit.
www.asicminermarket.com

I have now made an order from them (very small $19 cable) and they appear to be a SCAM!
Not only has it been nearly a week for the order, they are still "processing" it, for 4 cables. 
Also they do not reply to emails or communications from your account login. 
So I am calling them a scam and to stay away from them, unless giving bitcoins away is your thing, in which case please send them to:
 1FGAwN5k8KNFobBhzWpVrNVmBzdg35FRtd
Smiley
==UPDATE==

Finally, these guys have older equipment, but should keep an eye to see when new stuff starts showing up.
Again, I have not purchased from them, but hear they are legit.
www.deepinthemines.com

Best wishes and happy mining,
Boneyg001

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

It's pretty much all a gamble/scam. First, if you buy off a website it might be a scam(most want payment in btc).. even if it's not you don't get a warranty.

Amazon/Ebay/ are your options since they have buyer protection but you pay quite a mark up for retail price.

Possibly craigslist in your area would work if you buy in person but there might not be any for sale.
cheeseburgerparade

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

Only place I've been able to legit buy a rig near the actual invoice price is through GigaWatt, but they don't allow direct delivery (you have to host at their facility).  I bought an L3 there about 2 weeks ago that won't be delivered until late October, will see if it ends up being legit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: